Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   xBTiT (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   xbtitFM 3.1 no licence key need (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12415)

REMEMBERHITS 29th August 2021 10:40

xbtitFM 3.1 no licence key need

9.95€ xbtitFM 3.1 full installer. No licence key needed. CLICK HERE

crowni 20th September 2021 10:19

Hello can you give me xbtitfm 3.1 ?

REMEMBERHITS 25th September 2021 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 55794)
Hello can you give me xbtitfm 3.1 ?

Everything you need can be found there

skang 28th December 2021 20:36

DO NOT BUY THIS This user has been caught and banned of xbtitfm, remember if you buy this you will not receive and updates or bug fixes.

Regards : xbtitfm Super Moderator

xblade 29th December 2021 13:36

i know it dosent need a license nor a domain renew ive used this with out paying a dime works well to and yes hes set hes site to paypal so he think he gets payed for it yes one con he is do not go the the website above as you can download it from github for freeand put any license key in and t will work ive also done a few test on my windows in stall of it Xampp and works ...yes hes a con artist hes been doing this for years and hes members are still handing money over to him every 3 months Lol only if they new :music:

skang 29th December 2021 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by budgie (Post 55982)
i know it dosent need a license nor a domain renew ive used this with out paying a dime works well to and yes hes set hes site to paypal so he think he gets payed for it yes one con he is do not go the the website above as you can download it from github for freeand put any license key in and t will work ive also done a few test on my windows in stall of it Xampp and works ...yes hes a con artist hes been doing this for years and hes members are still handing money over to him every 3 months Lol only if they new :music:

Every 3 months i laugh at that you get a yearly subscription and receive support/Bug fixes and ugrades for the year and as always the newer version which will be out soon. The all new xbtitfm 4.0 :gum:

xblade 30th December 2021 11:41

xbtitfm 4.0with the shit themes too

skang 30th December 2021 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by budgie (Post 55998)
xbtitfm 4.0with the shit themes too

It's easy to make themes work it out! :cool:

xblade 30th December 2021 22:17

I do not need to work it out at all i do make theme for this load of crap code...side not as you lot worked out to set the menus out you know the navs as you have to edit main code and phps as the themes do not have there own..APART FROM me making them with them yep load of crap code
A THEME IS TO HAVE ITS OWN NAVS NOT USE THE ONE THAT IS FOR ALL THE THEMES YEP LOAD OF CRAP

skang 31st December 2021 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by budgie (Post 56002)
I do not need to work it out at all i do make theme for this load of crap code...side not as you lot worked out to set the menus out you know the navs as you have to edit main code and phps as the themes do not have there own..APART FROM me making them with them yep load of crap code
A THEME IS TO HAVE ITS OWN NAVS NOT USE THE ONE THAT IS FOR ALL THE THEMES YEP LOAD OF CRAP

:lol::lol::lol:

Also if you were a member of xbtitfm you could request a theme to be made for you e.g the colours of your country flag or what ever you want at that, i have made lots of custom themes for members of xbtitfm over the years plus there is plenty of free theme's in the support forum it's self, so you talk crap.