Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent 3.0) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6511)

crackz141 13th May 2013 17:35

You do not accept other payment method?

joeroberts 13th May 2013 22:27

Not at this time I well be setting up a couple other meens soon.

AutoSnipe 9th July 2013 10:07

all i can say is btmanager (phpmybittorrent) is an awesome code, very easy to mod how you want it etc, and pretty powerful.
i myself have modded it so much that it's just purely a indexing site on par with other sites like seedpeer.me which includes a index page with the newest 10 from each category, yesterdays/todays torrents pages, added a few other little bits and pieces here and there. and putting a interactive crawler on it too in the coming days.
if you are looking for a easy to use tracker definitely give btmanager a shot :))

x360zone 9th July 2013 11:06

hi

cheers autosnipe we have currently just moved to a new server, and upgrading our support section with ticket system so on.
just waiting on the verify the domain license then we can get going.

firefly007 9th July 2013 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoSnipe (Post 41477)
all i can say is btmanager (phpmybittorrent) is an awesome code:))

++

wMan 9th July 2013 11:58

so where is the download link for it ?
what is the install like ?
what mods it have ?

AutoSnipe 9th July 2013 12:59

it's still in the RC stages, but it's a paid script.. well.. paid but open.. pay for support and get the script upon payment kinda thing.. only costs 5pound ($8.5AUS in my case) but in my case i only really needed the backend, and the template system for what i needed it for but i am running a copy of it on my home computer as a tracker just to see how it goes. and it's pretty damn good.. whereas my webserver, (already has about 4 crawlers running on it stealing all the RAM and CPU from the server) is doing a surprisingly good job holding up..

@x360zone - i will post up the some of the smaller mods i've made to the script once you guys are back online.. just not the big ones i've made, i'd like to hold onto them for a bit.. :P

wMan 9th July 2013 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoSnipe (Post 41481)
it's still in the RC stages, but it's a paid script.. well.. paid but open.. pay for support and get the script upon payment kinda thing.. only costs 5pound ($8.5AUS in my case) but in my case i only really needed the backend, and the template system for what i needed it for but i am running a copy of it on my home computer as a tracker just to see how it goes. and it's pretty damn good.. whereas my webserver, (already has about 4 crawlers running on it stealing all the RAM and CPU from the server) is doing a surprisingly good job holding up..

@x360zone - i will post up the some of the smaller mods i've made to the script once you guys are back online.. just not the big ones i've made, i'd like to hold onto them for a bit.. :P

ILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY for paid script as i can make my own scripts:drink: ,

And this comes from a block who says he dose not charge for code and scripts joe

joeroberts 9th July 2013 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG (Post 41483)
ILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY paid script as i can make my own scripts:drink: ,

And this comes from a block who says he dose not charge for code and scripts joe

You are paying for SUPORT not the script.
It's not a continuos payment you only pay for the first months suport and
You get the script.
If you dont pay any more that is fine and don't effect the script.

If you don't think the 5 years of work I put into this is worth that then
By all means use something else.

wMan 9th July 2013 14:18

will do matey