Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Trader (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   No ID. Server error, please report. (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12369)

Extremlym 30th May 2021 09:29

No ID. Server error, please report.

Upload Failed No ID. Server error, please report.

i have recently change the server VPS so i,m getting this error

i think is something from
BDecode.php / BEncode.php

HTML Code:

if ($id == 0) {        unlink("$torrent_dir/$fname");        $message = T_("UPLOAD_NO_ID");        show_error_msg(T_("UPLOAD_FAILED"), $message, 1);    }    rename("$torrent_dir/$fname", "$torrent_dir/$id.torrent");// Edit Torrent Comment 2016 Extremlym    require_once("backend/BDecode.php");    require_once("backend/BEncode.php");

DND 30th May 2021 10:50

have you added auto_increment to the id field for torrents in phpmyadmin ..because id=0 shouldnt exist at all

Extremlym 30th May 2021 10:54

yes

Mysql Version: 5.7.34
PHP Version: 5.6.40-50+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1

MicroMonkey 30th May 2021 17:49

I have only seen something similar due to permissions. Maybe not your exact error, but similar. Check and make sure www-data can read and write to the directory which would be sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/ This assumes you are using apache. I actually made alot of assumptions, but hopefully it helps

Extremlym 30th May 2021 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by DND (Post 55535)
have you added auto_increment to the id field for torrents in phpmyadmin ..because id=0 shouldnt exist at all

i think is something from phpmyadmin :wallbash:

is not writeing from website just read the database :\

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroMonkey (Post 55537)
I have only seen something similar due to permissions. Maybe not your exact error, but similar. Check and make sure www-data can read and write to the directory which would be sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/ This assumes you are using apache. I actually made alot of assumptions, but hopefully it helps

chown: changing ownership of '/var/www/html': Operation not permitted

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroMonkey (Post 55537)

rio 31st May 2021 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extremlym (Post 55538)
i think is something from phpmyadmin :wallbash:

is not writeing from website just read the database :\

Bump:

Bump:

Use sudo ;)

MicroMonkey 31st May 2021 02:48

You have to execute that command as admin, hence the SUDO. I hope this helps :)

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html

This changes the ownership of the whole html folder to the apache group. You would have to switch ownership again if you wanted to overwrite files through FTP since you would no longer be the owner, but you can google how to add a user if it matters to you. I like it because it keep me from accidentally overwriting any files when I get drunk lol

You can do this to change back
sudo chown -R $USER:www-data /var/www/html

Extremlym 31st May 2021 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroMonkey (Post 55540)
You have to execute that command as admin, hence the SUDO. I hope this helps :)

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html

This changes the ownership of the whole html folder to the apache group. You would have to switch ownership again if you wanted to overwrite files through FTP since you would no longer be the owner, but you can google how to add a user if it matters to you. I like it because it keep me from accidentally overwriting any files when I get drunk lol

You can do this to change back
sudo chown -R $USER:www-data /var/www/html

YES using sudo !:wallbash: still nothing

new account members the same

torrent-edit / torrent-upload / forum the same ... not writing in phpmyadmin

ALL PRIVILEGES given to mysql USER ACCOUNT ! var/www/html 777 Uploads 777 backend 777 . can be something from php.ini apache .. out of solutions !!

M-jay 31st May 2021 10:42

Quote:

torrent-edit / torrent-upload / forum the same ... not writing in phpmyadmin
Have you tried making new database and user after moving vps, might be worth exporting your database. See if importing to fresh db and user makes any difference.

Extremlym 31st May 2021 15:55

FINALY

SQL ADD INDEX ID

Bump: "ALTER TABLE `torrents` ADD INDEX(`id`);"