Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Sell & Buy (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   TBDEV Modern Design (for sale) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=11253)

aeon-design 17th October 2017 00:39

TBDEV Modern Design (for sale)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7e6e/f...on-dbqt40h.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2saS0BlrI

TBDEV with a new design!
For more info, contact me!

order 17th October 2017 11:23

To do a theme like this is easy why pay for it pm me ill give away for free

DND 17th October 2017 12:40

any theme is easy if you have the skills and the time to waste
basically people are paying for the time that took to make this,, so it is ok, maybe others dont have the skills or time to do it
editing css is pretty basic :)

MasterMan 18th October 2017 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by order (Post 50745)

can i have the theme dude?? :drink:

fireknight 18th October 2017 14:01

First of all I would like to give my sincere apologies to aeon-design for my post.
You do some fantastic designs and I know how much time goes into each design.
And my post is by no means - meant to disrespect to the work or time you put into you designs.

//----------------------------------------------------------------//

I am just tired of members here ( and I am using the term member - very reluctantly - because a member should have respect for another member ).
Jumping on the band wagon - of your post - and image of your theme - with words the words like.

Quote:

Well if it is so easy and you are willing to give it away for free.
Why only do it via PM.
Why not just open a thread and put the theme in there for everyone to download it for free.

Now hold on just a while, aeon-design has posted a lot of theme designs here ( most are for sale - that is true ).
But he is been up front and honest about payment for his work ( theme ).
And I have never seen a complaint / post about his work - or about payments made for his work.

On the other hand.
We have just had a a complaint in the shoutbox about members ripping people of for work / coding done, and data bases been deleted.
Not to mention the other side - where coding work was done - but the work was never paid for.
That is a on going issue - for other threads and stuff - to be sorted - and I am just using them as an example.

I would rather trust some one who puts up their work - and lets you know - it comes with a price.
Right from the start - as aeon-design does.

Than trust some one - who claims that :-
Quote:

When they have never - ever - posted any of their work - in this forum.
Every thing is always behind closed doors.

I have used and quoted the posts by order as an example - because he / she - made the posts in this thread.
To serve as an example only.
I mean no disrespect to order, and hope he / she can see the point i am trying to make.

To any member who is thinking about - paying for a theme / code / work on your server / etc.

Running a torrent site - is like running a business - I am just talking about the running costs.
You have to look at the cost of the goods you are thinking of purchasing.
What are the pros and cons.

Do you trust some one who is up front from the very start.
Or do you go with the person who offers you the same stuff - but you have to do it behind closed doors.

The choice is down to the individual member - to decide which way to go.
But in the end - it is your money - to part with - any way you see fit.

Just remember the saying.

A fool and his money is easily seperated !!!!

aeon-design 19th October 2017 00:02

fireknight :drink:

order 19th October 2017 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireknight (Post 50748)

I am just tired of members here ( and I am using the term member - very reluctantly - because a member should have respect for another member ).
Jumping on the band wagon - of your post - and image of your theme - with words the words like.

If you have anything to say about me pm me do not use a thread to slag me off like you say on your forum us pm to say what you want to not shoutbox or threads to mak you feel better you know where i am coming from chap or ill start the same as you on threads you been told

Chez 19th October 2017 19:02

@order - i can't see whats the problem with @fireknight's post. You had an oppinion about @aeondesign's work so anyone can say anything about what you said. You think you're good? Show us what you can!

order 19th October 2017 19:44

I do not show off my work and no ill not post it up and he always as something to say about me so us pm not threads full stop i am fed up with from users on here full stop all i do now is fix code so called coders think thay code and alot of it wrong

Thor 19th October 2017 23:31

If you read what fireknight posted he was not "slagging you off".

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireknight (Post 50748)

I have used and quoted the posts by order as an example - because he / she - made the posts in this thread.
To serve as an example only.

I mean no disrespect to order, and hope he / she can see the point i am trying to make.