Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CodeX Installer v4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1203)

Bigjoos 27th October 2008 14:28

LoL

Ok design boy what ever you say - I would pay to see what you could produce... that means the source code not the design .. LoL - Your an expert coder like most off course that knows what there talking about - You know the saying if you dont like it you know what to do eh !!

Fynnon 27th October 2008 14:35

I like it...in general view, i like it has lots of mods i would want if i`d run a tracker, the important thing is its functionality and seems to be ok so far only the subdomain support should be implemented (if it`s not done already)

the skin...it gives the feeling its unfinished but knowing this is still a BETA product its ok...you know poeople less artistic skilled will ask you for Premade Themes, the others will just do it themselves

i respect your work and think it will be great source when you`ll finish it ~ :ok:

PS You don`t have to be sorrow after criticism...everybody is entitled to have a sincere point of view

djlee 27th October 2008 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANDiTKO (Post 5950)
wow.This script is a big mess.Its hard to navigate and the design is terrible.I still prefer the original TBDev ;-)

only to those who havent worked with the source long enough ... ive looked at many sources both tracker a non tracker and a lot at first look like there a mess. function files everywhere, bad coding structure ect .. however once you get used to its design it just looks like any other source code .. plus the more messier a source code looks at first .. usually the more optimisation has been a key factor in its development (unless a complete n00b has coded it of course and then its just a mess full stop lol)

shuirulai 29th October 2008 05:38

thanks

thanks.i just need this.

Morbidawn 29th October 2008 18:42

It`s a problem with Advance Account Manager

It doesent work for me it says nothing here :-s :sorry:

wMan 29th October 2008 19:01

what doesnt maybe add a pic here :sun:

peoncoder 29th October 2008 20:02

I was looking for a source code that has seeding time integrated into the code.

This one seems to have that.

But something is missing in userdetails.php.

When doing select mysql query for the "snatched stuff" row, there is this in that query for the seeding time:
"UNIX_TIMESTAMP(sn.seedtime) AS s_t, sn.seedtime,..."

But the data is never used anywhere in the page.

In staff panel when displaying links for the pages, $BASEURL is never used so if you are using Sub-Dir, the link will not point to the right URL.

On the line around 290 I replaced this

PHP Code:

<tr align="center">
<td align="left">
<a href="/<?php echo rawurlencode($arr['file_name']); ?>.php"  title="<?php echo safechar($arr['page_name']); ?>"><?php echo safechar($arr['page_name']); ?></a><font class="small"><?php echo safechar($arr['description']); ?></font>

with this:

PHP Code:

<?php
$filename
=$BASEURL."/".rawurlencode($arr['file_name']).".php";?>
<tr align="center">
<td align="left">
<a href="<?php echo $filename?>"  title="<?php echo safechar($arr['page_name']); ?>"><?php echo safechar($arr['page_name']); ?></a><font class="small"><?php echo safechar($arr['description']); ?></font>

Bigjoos 30th October 2008 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by peoncoder (Post 6048)
I was looking for a source code that has seeding time integrated into the code.

This one seems to have that.

But something is missing in userdetails.php.

When doing select mysql query for the "snatched stuff" row, there is this in that query for the seeding time:
"UNIX_TIMESTAMP(sn.seedtime) AS s_t, sn.seedtime,..."

But the data is never used anywhere in the page.

I suggest you look closer peoncoder - you'll find seedtime and leechtime are both dispalyed on the staff snatchlist. And for sub-dir support well thats a user preference to install to sub-dir - the code is commented out on bittorrent.php and im leaving that to the user to decide - personally i would never install to sub-dir .. - I may do the edits for final version so its compatible on both but its not a priority i'll apply that to final release.

Grom 2nd November 2008 05:48

I have a problem.
I correct data in my announce
I try seeding torent in my utorrent 1/6 or utorrent 1.7 or my webseed torrent flux in site seeders leechers 0-0
Not show seeder...
this error in my client
In using this torrent you are bound by the 'Cyber Drugarcine' Confidentiality Agreement By Law

Krypto 2nd November 2008 12:07

Is the Client Banned? Check the part in the Admin Section, just to be sure.