Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Community Cafe (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Annoymous domain (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=3920)

rulebreaker 2nd December 2009 21:45

Annoymous domain

hey, i used to run a tracker untill the server owner got scared and run away without even letting me get a backup.
so now that all my major exams are done and ill be extremely free and am planning on starting the tracker again.
nice to see that TSSE5.6 is nulled! thanks =D

so anyway, planning to start the tracker small, so most prolly a shared hosting/vps would be enough and ill slowly upgrade.
any recommendations? ( not too expensive, tight budget )

also any good annoymous domain providers you guys know of? those where i can buy a domain without having to give much information.

im planning on starting a whole new tracker, right from scratch.

well the most important now is finding a server and a domain that doesnt requires lots of private information.

Thanks! =)

Phogo 3rd December 2009 02:01

Why not see if there are any other people like you, spare time, some money?

Why not share the burden with others?

thephoenix 3rd December 2009 06:08

if you use Vps I can suggest using gazelle it is the best for it

rulebreaker 3rd December 2009 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by phogo (Post 17997)
Why not see if there are any other people like you, spare time, some money?

Why not share the burden with others?

hmm yeah, actually im planning to start the site with some friends, looking for more people too. but the only problem now is getting hosted and looking for a strong secure annoymous domain.

btw if i get a domain by godaddy and get ID Protection, would GoDaddy give out my details if RIAA or some governement group requests for it?

@thephoenix
gazelle is really nice script but i think id stick to TSSE, its more organized and i like working with the TSSE scripts.
thanks btw =)

thephoenix 3rd December 2009 09:35

hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by rulebreaker (Post 18004)
hmm yeah, actually im planning to start the site with some friends, looking for more people too. but the only problem now is getting hosted and looking for a strong secure annoymous domain.

btw if i get a domain by godaddy and get ID Protection, would GoDaddy give out my details if RIAA or some governement group requests for it?

@thephoenix
gazelle is really nice script but i think id stick to TSSE, its more organized and i like working with the TSSE scripts.
thanks btw =)

i am willing to help

movizdb 3rd December 2009 18:06

For the hosting you can contact me i have many relations with some french Webhosts ;)
And for the domain name there is namecheap ;)
Finnaly if you're looking for some peoples i can always help :D

rulebreaker 3rd December 2009 18:25

@thephoenix
thanks

@movizdb
hey, do you use msn? drop me a PM =)

hmm about annoymous domain,
wanted to go with katzglobal but seeing all the normal private trackers and some public trackers are registered under eNom with ID Protection. (eg: torrentleech)

but when they register their domain with eNom with ID Protection, do they enter their real information and just rely on ID Protection on protecting that information? or they do enter fake info?