Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   BtiTracker PB Edition 1.5.4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=175)

Fynnon 11th February 2008 00:47

BtiTracker PB Edition 1.5.4

1 Attachment(s)
Note: PB Edition is a modded source code of btitracker 1.4.X's, souce code.

Release Date 10-10-2008 By FatePower

*INSTALLATION*

1. Read the included doc named readme_ioncube.txt

Upload all the files (except config.php if upgrading) into your ftp account

2. change the properties/CHMOD 777

* /include/config.php,
* /include/paypal.php,
* /include/client/license.inc.php
* /addons/guest.dat,
* /shoutbox/config.php,
* /torrents/,
* /badwords.txt,
* /chat.php,
* /paypal2.php,
* /avatar,
* /backups,
* /newsCache,
* /dox,
* /phpeditor.php

so it has full read/write capabilities.

3. Open your browser and point to your site address, you'll find the installation wizard.

After install:

Delete the install folder for more security.
Now locate to root, and u shall auto be redired to the licensefile, follow the inscrution there and insert
the license key u get, your name, your email and your domain.

Press Update and now your site shall be up ;)

4. Then do THIS:

Settings in DB before using FM;
Login to PHPmyAdmin or other software u use.
Go to the 'users table' and edit the System user.

Set the id_level=0 and id=0 on the 'System' user, Save and logoff.

or run a SQL who looks like this:
UPDATE `users` SET `id` = '0' WHERE `users`.`id` =4 LIMIT 1 ;

But be sure that the 'System' user has the id=4, before u running the SQL. And after the sql querry it shall has the id = 0.

If u have creat an new admin user, with
the INSTALL delete the user admin
in users table.

Then Open, Donate.php and set your changes. (Optional)
Then Open, lintous.php and set your changes. (Optional)
Then Open, Paypal2.php and set your changes. (Optional)

If u want to use that users only can use the url http://www.yoursite.com and not http://yoursite.com.

If they try to access trough http://yoursite.com they get redericted to http://www.yoursite.com.

Open the htaccess.txt and edit the URL, then rename to .htaccess

*** IMPORTANT: ***

Then go to Admin ControlPanel, point to tracker settings,
then sett your settings.

( Dont forget to set the "cut torrent names after x numbs of char to a good choose like 30 or 40" )

*MANUAL INSTALLATION*

1. Read the included doc named readme_ioncube.txt then
Upload all the files (except config.php if upgrading) into your ftp account,

2. change the properties/CHMOD 777

* /include/config.php,
* /include/paypal.php,
* /include/client/license.inc.php
* /addons/guest.dat,
* /shoutbox/config.php,
* /torrents/,
* /badwords.txt,
* /chat.php,
* /paypal2.php,
* /avatar,
* /backups,
* /newsCache,
* /dox,
* /phpeditor.php

so it has full read/write capabilities.

3. Locate the "include" folder and edit config.php to set the basic information for your mysql account.
The others can be edited with the Admin Panel.

The dbhost is the address for accessing your mysql server (90% of the time it works if
left as localhost).

$dbhost = "localhost";
dbuser is the username you use to access your mysql server.
$dbuser = "yourdbusername";
dbpass is your password you use to access your mysql server.
$dbpass = "yourdbpassword";
database is the database name.
$database = "databasename";

4. Now, open your mysql manager (something like phpmyadmin), select your database, select the "SQL" tab and:
- And process sql/database_manually.sql

5. Settings in DB before using FM;

Login to PHPmyAdmin or other software u use.
Go to the 'users table' and edit the System user.

Set the id_level=0 and id=0 on the 'System' user, Save and logoff or run a SQL who looks like this:
UPDATE `users` SET `id` = '0' WHERE `users`.`id` =4 LIMIT 1 ;

But be sure that the 'System' user has the id=4, before u running the SQL.
And after the sql querry it shall has the id = 0.

Then Open, Donate.php and set your changes. (Optional)
Then Open, lintous.php and set your changes. (Optional)
Then Open, Paypal2.php and set your changes. (Optional)
Then Open, userlevels.php and set your changes. (Optional)

5.1 If u want to use that users only can use the url http://www.yoursite.com and not http://yoursite.com.

If they try to access trough http://yoursite.com they get redericted to http://www.yoursite.com.

Open the htaccess.txt and edit the URL, then rename to .htaccess

Now point your browser to. http://www.yoursite.com and u shall auto be redired to the licensefile, follow the inscrution there and insert the license key u get, your name, your email and your domain.

Press Update and now your site shall be up then login as:

user: admin
password: admin

Change your admin pass, after u have logged in.

*** IMPORTANT: ***

Then go to Admin ControlPanel, point to tracker settings,
then sett your settings.

( Dont forget to set the "cut torrent names after x numbs of char to a good choose like 30 or 40" )

/////////////////////////////////
BTI Tracker 1.4 FM, PB Edition 1.5.X Credits
/////////////////////////////////

All hacks is installed by fatepower and supported by Panthera.

Terminator 14th February 2009 11:37

is there any tracker demo for this version prior commenting on the software?

i really love tbdev series and hope we can get a smart and advanced one too :coffee:

solid effort guys... solid effort :muscle:

hehe, nice try dude!!

i meant the tracker in full mods with staff panel and etc or even an actual tracker demo is built/ designed for testing purposes. NOT a site with host selling ads..!

still look forward for any tracker demo not a built site!!!

AMTI 1st May 2009 00:22

2 Attachment(s)
I been months searching... but need to post this

What must I fill
please help

see attachments

thanks

A config file will also help alot

Attachment 1272 Attachment 1273

Fynnon 1st May 2009 15:01

its all about simple numbers and paths...for Allowed Login Attempts write 10, for Maximum Number Of Requests Per User you choose, maybe 5 or whatever as for the path settings you must write down the location where those files are, something like /var/www/site/?

AMTI 1st May 2009 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 11225)
its all about simple numbers and paths...for Allowed Login Attempts write 10, for Maximum Number Of Requests Per User you choose, maybe 5 or whatever as for the path settings you must write down the location where those files are, something like /var/www/site/?

must I delete the whole staff and put in values... or values in place of $

Code:

or just 200

Fynnon 1st May 2009 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMTI (Post 11232)
must I delete the whole staff and put in values... or values in place of $

Code:

or just 200

i think values, pure numbers will do the job

AMTI 1st May 2009 18:32

Thanks, you were correct
only values

the problem was that my permission was set as full and therefore duplicating the file..
I had to self make my config.php

I hate myself ( 6months wasted)

thanks

evilgit1 1st May 2009 21:48

pb edition shoutbox refresh

is there any way to add a refresh to the shoutbox on the pb edition as there is no current refresh on it it drives me mad having to refresh the whole page jus to see wots wrote in shout and sometimes i forget and then its to late ppl have gon
any info on this would really help my dilema
respects to you all
evil

AMTI 1st May 2009 23:22

I change mine to xbtit chat

re4ux 26th August 2009 09:26

So, how to do this? I want to change SB chat to xBtit chat. :sos:

djblackout 5th December 2009 09:25

why is there these crappy ads and how do i remove them ?

how do i remove the advertizing ?

ScriptKiddie 8th January 2010 18:03

Code:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in .../include/functions.php on line 1879

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in .../include/functions.php on line 1879
SQL Error
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
in .../include/functions.php, line 1879

why i have that error ? and how can i fix ...

joeroberts 8th January 2010 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScriptKiddie (Post 19121)
Code:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in .../include/functions.php on line 1879

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in .../include/functions.php on line 1879
SQL Error
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
in .../include/functions.php, line 1879

why i have that error ? and how can i fix ...

please read install on Post one
Quote:

3. Locate the "include" folder and edit config.php to set the basic information for your mysql account.
The others can be edited with the Admin Panel.

The dbhost is the address for accessing your mysql server (90% of the time it works if
left as localhost).

$dbhost = "localhost";
dbuser is the username you use to access your mysql server.
$dbuser = "yourdbusername";
dbpass is your password you use to access your mysql server.
$dbpass = "yourdbpassword";
database is the database name.
$database = "databasename";

ScriptKiddie 8th January 2010 22:13

yes ... is ok db user and db pass ...
but the error is when i register a username ...

GuldlocK 9th April 2010 15:33

:D

the sorce works fine.

polusqxxx 11th May 2010 21:33

E-mail Setup

Its very good for me this source it works 100% for me but i have 1 problem i don`t know how to setup e-mail not suport SMTP ...not good for me because i want to use gmail as mail service anyone an ideea thankx

wMan 26th June 2010 16:17

Open your browser

3. Open your browser and point to your site address, you'll find the installation wizard.

After install:

Delete the install folder for more security.
Now locate to root, and u shall auto be redired to the licensefile, follow the inscrution there and insert
the license key u get, your name, your email and your domain.

Press Update and now your site shall be up ;)
where is the license file coz its not in the include file ive put the code up but its not found on the server any help here and all i get is your site .com/install/ and install been renamed And theres no * /include/client/license.inc.php in the include why ?
why is it going to install on domain white page in in site and i tell peeps to sign up its a white page with install at the end of domain and before anyone says del install its been del

EDIT: all sorted out now lol easy when you look now this shoutbox i need it a lot biger as it is too small look into it car`nt see where to set it bigger anyy help would be nice BTITFM14_PB_Edition_1.5.4

EDIT2: for one start when you upload torrents ok at first then after a hour or so the torrent ghost and car`nt see them says no seed on then then torrents come back lol then go lol what a load of shit code

DracH84 1st July 2010 14:18

blah blah... on step 3 web install:

Code:

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ';' in C:\xampp\htdocs\zez\include\config.php  on line 75

Grogz 3rd July 2010 00:37

signup

My members get not validate mail, Where Can the fix it? I wrote on the torrent email url noreply @ *******, it wrong '?

need fast help:wild::wild::wild:

daffy 3rd July 2010 01:20

turn OFF validate email untill you make sure setttings are correct. send an email to admin from site to test. then turn back on. your email in settings are your sites email address that users email too if need be. if your mailing dont work, you might have to check your server settings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DracH84 (Post 23871)
blah blah... on step 3 web install:

Code:

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ';' in C:\xampp\htdocs\zez\include\config.php  on line 75

so go check line 75 and remove ; or post what is on line 75.

Dobby2007 21st February 2011 12:37

refreshing shoutbox

1 Attachment(s)
Hi there for anyone interested in a refreshing shoutbox then all you need to do is replace shoutbox_block.php with the one I have added, this one refreshes every 45 seconds to edit this simply edit php file and set "45" to however many seconds you require, hope this helps :)

vuze 7th April 2011 14:30

Irc

Hi some there have a IRC module like pjirc? its will be very nice?
ore know how to make one?

and how can i edit main menu block?

Freeinfo 24th April 2011 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobby2007 (Post 26886)
Hi there for anyone interested in a refreshing shoutbox then all you need to do is replace shoutbox_block.php with the one I have added, this one refreshes every 45 seconds to edit this simply edit php file and set "45" to however many seconds you require, hope this helps :)

Works ok.
But could this be done so it dont remove the text you are writing.
As now it updates and all you´ve wrote is gone away :mad:

wMan 8th May 2011 17:30

Hello
You say this is full mod i think not at all ive download it checked it out as i do , ok will you get more mods for it please like a hit and run for it and a theme pack for it as the ones it as not very good at all so the more mods we see and themes the better,then ill will run the code not till then
:wild:

Where is the fm sql

Krypto 8th May 2011 18:31

With all the bumping you could just have gone over to BTIT and downloaded what you needed.

http://www.btiteam.org/smf/index.php
http://www.btiteam.org/index.php?ind...on_view&idev=6

DAKz 24th May 2011 05:32

Nice!!

I have this on localhost, nice and tight. easy for a owner to deal with with out a lot of code issues. Nice upload!!

lenika08 2nd August 2011 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 11233)
i think values, pure numbers will do the job

Thanks, you were correct
only values

the problem was that my permission was set as full and therefore duplicating the file..
I had to self make my config.php

lloot 10th September 2011 12:55

this is nice thanx how can i update xbtit to this site? the users and torrents thx

peiratikos 28th September 2011 20:02

Thanks you

dj_otrov 21st February 2012 00:39

Error

Latest News
Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1272

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1273

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1274

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1275

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1276

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1277

http://ritamtorent.24.eu/backup-database.php
Warning: system() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/backup-database.php on line 61
Database backup successful, entry inserted into database.

Trace Output:

Warning: system() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/traceroute.php on line 58
done ..

Petr1fied 21st February 2012 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_otrov (Post 33205)
Latest News
Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1272

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1273

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1274

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1275

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1276

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /data/multiserv/users/806408/projects/1919362/www/include/functions.php on line 1277

What do you expect for a script that hasn't been updated in nearly 3˝ years?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 397)
Release Date 10-10-2008 By FatePower

Just disable the output of Deprecated errors in php.ini, unless you're a developer you really shouldn't be outputting non fatal errors.

The functions still work fine and will continue to do so until the release of PHP 6.x.x, as this is a dead project running on an old core, unless someone else decides to take up the mantle it's not likely to be fixed by anyone. You can always update them to preg_replace() yourself.

dj_otrov 25th February 2012 02:11

error

Latest News

Add Edit Delete http://www.ritamtorent.24.eu/images/minus.gifTitle: Uploaders Posted by: Otrov
Posted on: 22/02/2012 17:13

Balkan Ritam Info
Trazimo Uploaders
Tarsime Uploaders

Add Edit Delete

DAKz 13th March 2012 05:13

errors for all!

You get errors on every code you try, all the different versions of each, you think maybe its not the code?

Bump: You get errors on every code you try, all the different versions of each, you think maybe its not the code?

vldutz1 1st January 2015 20:20

Problem :(

Hi everyone, i tryed to install this script, but when i'm trying to import the DataBase, it appears this error:
Code:

Processing file: ../sql/database.sql

Starting at the line: 1

Error at the line 27: ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

Query: CREATE TABLE `addedrequests` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `requestid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `pollid` (`id`), KEY `userid` (`userid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

MySQL: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 8

Stopped on error

Any ideas? :(:sos:

BamBam0077 2nd January 2015 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by vldutz1 (Post 45904)
Code:

Query: CREATE TABLE `addedrequests` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `requestid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `pollid` (`id`), KEY `userid` (`userid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

Try this:

Code:

CREATE TABLE `addedrequests` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `requestid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `pollid` (`id`), KEY `userid` (`userid`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1;
--------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_otrov (Post 33296)
Latest News

That function has been DEPRECATED as of PHP 5.3.0. Relying on this feature is highly discouraged. - http://php.net/manual/en/function.eregi-replace.php

Joe 2nd January 2015 17:27

GUYS give it a rest man this code is old and dead unless you plan on redoing the whole code give up !! !!

crowni 9th January 2024 07:54

BtiTracker 1.5.1

2 Attachment(s)
BtiTracker 1.5.1

soneigr 11th January 2024 14:09

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /www/_Btitracker/include/functions.php on line 355

Bump: Processing file: ../sql/database.sql
MySQL: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 8
Stopped on error

mogo 13th January 2024 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by soneigr (Post 57172)

Bump: Processing file: ../sql/database.sql
MySQL: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 8
Stopped on error

Change TYPE=MyISAM to ENGINE=MyISAM

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_otrov (Post 33296)
Latest News

Add Edit Delete http://www.ritamtorent.24.eu/images/minus.gifTitle: Uploaders Posted by: Otrov
Posted on: 22/02/2012 17:13

Balkan Ritam Info
Trazimo Uploaders
Tarsime Uploaders

Add Edit Delete

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-is-deprecated

crowni 13th January 2024 08:26

This version 1.5.4 is not made properly and is full of holes! I do not recommend using it in this form!