Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

Ladbexy 12th January 2020 08:20

Indeed sad, renaming a source code and steal it is very trashy,and all that because they could not get any help on the forums.
Their source looks ungly af .

firefly007 12th January 2020 12:16

U232 has moved to Github and u232 one to five will always be supported here. Also good luck to those who rename the source and try and make it their own because anyone with the tiniest knowledge will know what source it is by opening a file and look at the code structure. Oh and presuming what u said is true in the first place.

son 12th January 2020 18:08

Unless things made a drastic change in the last little while, U-232 is only available for download on github not support, the only support is there support forums or I should say was. :cool:

GameMaster 13th January 2020 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by son (Post 54394)
The U-232 tracker test site, and forum support for it, has been taken offline, because, the individuals that took it over in Mindless' absence, couldn't get any help, server problems, so they closed u-232 tracker and code support forums, but they have renamed it and now saying that it's there own but stipulate that it's based on u-232 code base.

The individuals that did so, hope they come forward with the relevant information moving forward.

instead of running your fucking mouth why not step forward and help before we closed it down? we didn't take NOTHING over.. Mindless had full access to the code/server etc, if you took time to actually help instead of constantly bitching like a little kid all the time then maybe V6 would have progressed further eh... Son everyone put up with you due to the respect of another designer we had before he passed away... now we couldn't give a flying fuck about you or your thoughts! you fuck off months on end then come back to bitching about it... we've covered u-232's bills for months on end now... Mindless is MIA and no one gave a fuck!!!!!!!

antimidas 13th January 2020 23:55

Let's see, I specifically said I forked the source for one. Second, It is QUITE different from the source it started as. I completely redid the passhash, a lot of design structure. Removed alot. Added several things including a completely dif chat system, an api key panel in staffpanel, replaced old IMDB and youtube stuff. working on integrating lastfm and more. You haven't done anything but bitch you weren't in charge. Mindless approached us when EVERYONE else had left. We kept u-232 going. WE PAID FOR IT. I tried to help as many ppl as I could as well. I posted many times stating I would fork source and shut down u232 if no one came forward saying they wanted u232 to stay. So, anyone who says we just renamed it is full of shit. I also posted an updated version of V% with ocelot. no one wanted it. It also has ugraded security and an api key system. but whatever...... I guess I'm supposed to just pay out of pocket forever, fix the source myself, then heap praise on assholes like son who get butthurt and cry. Fuck that. I had also been working on importing u-232-v5 m ods tutorials and such over to new forum for the fork.

But, believe what you will. I really do not care.

https://github.com/3evils/Evil-Trinity

https://github.com/3evils/U-232-V5-ocelot2

son 14th January 2020 01:07

I guess I should have left things alone and let people guess, on what is going on. All I did was just that, but my post got completely construed. If you guys read the post instead off just jumping with a response. I actually spoke up for you guys, and i get slammed. But at least now everyone knows who the individuals are.

"WHATEVER"...!

antimidas 14th January 2020 01:21

Well, then I apologize. I'm just over all the drama. I am just trying to work on this project and keep it going. I do get defensive at times. Look, I would love anyones help/ideas/suggestions. And I am willing to help people install source and setup servers etc. Again, sorry for being a dick. I let IRL issues get at me as well.

son 14th January 2020 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameMaster (Post 54403)
instead of running your fucking mouth why not step forward and help before we closed it down? we didn't take NOTHING over.. Mindless had full access to the code/server etc, if you took time to actually help instead of constantly bitching like a little kid all the time then maybe V6 would have progressed further eh... Son everyone put up with you due to the respect of another designer we had before he passed away... now we couldn't give a flying fuck about you or your thoughts! you fuck off months on end then come back to bitching about it... we've covered u-232's bills for months on end now... Mindless is MIA and no one gave a fuck!!!!!!!

Where in my post dose it say any of this.

I actually spoke up for you, and you come back with this, did you see my name an topic I was in and posted, anyways i won't post in here anymore, or have anything to do with you. So from now on we stay in separate corners and not interact(sounds school age i know), agree?

Napon 15th January 2020 01:07

U232 been dead for along time now with all the crap and unwanted code that been put on it bye

batuo76 15th January 2020 22:23

300 mb for this script???????
Evil Trinity???????
WTF????????

antimidas 18th January 2020 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napon (Post 54408)
U232 been dead for along time now with all the crap and unwanted code that been put on it bye

just stfu you fucking troll. No one gives a shit what you think. fuck off.

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by batuo76 (Post 54411)
300 mb for this script???????
Evil Trinity???????
WTF????????

the git has all the included nodejs stuff included. it can be trimmed. no where was it posted this was finished. PPL are welcome to use it or not. All credit is still in the source.

As to the name. Considering I took a non functioning codebase and got it working, then added a lot to it; I'll name it whatever I feel like.

batuo76 20th January 2020 20:16

This is for u-232 v5
When I want to create a new forum a message comes out to fill all the fields, and they are filled. And it is a error that they are not.

TLO 20th January 2020 23:47

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Bump: Been away a while now, but thought I'd pop in to see where you guys are at with u232. AntiMidas and co mainly you m8, have held the fort, I know ;). Mindless like you got fed up waiting for peeps to step up and help. Most of the originals have busy lives now. If I find more time later this year and you are still plodding along, I will let you know.

I was one of the original designers ;).

batuo76 21st January 2020 09:29

u-232 v5
Everything works perfectly except for 1 thing ... Give me 404 error when adding an IMDB link to the description. Where am I wrong?

antimidas 23rd January 2020 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 54430)
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Bump: Been away a while now, but thought I'd pop in to see where you guys are at with u232. AntiMidas and co mainly you m8, have held the fort, I know ;). Mindless like you got fed up waiting for peeps to step up and help. Most of the originals have busy lives now. If I find more time later this year and you are still plodding along, I will let you know.

I was one of the original designers ;).

I appreciate it. Feel free to drop by evil-trinity.com I need to work on an installer here soon. That is what's really missing. I'm def NOT a professional coder. I'll take whatever help I can get :P

TLO 27th January 2020 18:35

Hi antimidas does the original v5 installer not work?

antimidas 27th January 2020 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 54460)
Hi antimidas does the original v5 installer not work?

I am not sure about the original u232-v5 installer. I know the ocelot-v5 does. And I added installer to evil-trinity. I just need to test it out

Asterix 28th January 2020 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by antimidas (Post 54461)
I am not sure about the original u232-v5 installer. I know the ocelot-v5 does. And I added installer to evil-trinity. I just need to test it out

Hi. You have some errors on installer. On index.php missing "

antimidas 28th January 2020 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix (Post 54463)
Hi. You have some errors on installer. On index.php missing "
thank you. I i edited the files. Hopefully that takes care of the non ocelot setup. I need to write up an install tutorial for server, and setting up arrowchat. I may also put a version on github without arrowchat

Tedmorris 8th February 2020 12:26

Does anyone have the URL for the evil trinity forums?

antimidas 11th February 2020 02:14

https://evil-trinity.com

Ecko 16th February 2020 21:09

how to install this version ? v5

antimidas 16th February 2020 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecko (Post 54509)
how to install this version ? v5

which version? if you mean the evil-trinity, then install instructions for ubuntu are in the readme on the github. If trying to install original v5 from bigjoos github, it may have some issues. Bjut, I do not have access to change that repo. I took the unfinished v6 code and fixed/modded it. It has option to use ocelot or php tracker.

batuo76 10th March 2020 13:06

Yes. As I said Evil-Trinity is a great source :)
Ecko maybe this is your source ;)

Screenshots
https://images2.imgbox.com/ec/62/xdvaHCWN_o.png

https://images2.imgbox.com/cd/a3/A5cJ1oK5_o.png

https://images2.imgbox.com/7a/77/srq3PRE9_o.png

https://images2.imgbox.com/a5/fe/zqwx9uaM_o.png

https://images2.imgbox.com/49/ad/sfhlVdVH_o.png

https://images2.imgbox.com/47/54/kuP9iVqZ_o.png

Bump: Btw, i found the forgotten code which is its super, name is p239v1 developed by darkalchemy

iseeyoucopy 9th April 2020 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by son (Post 54394)
The U-232 tracker test site, and forum support for it, has been taken offline, because, the individuals that took it over in Mindless' absence, couldn't get any help, server problems, so they closed u-232 tracker and code support forums, but they have renamed it and now saying that it's there own but stipulate that it's based on u-232 code base.

The individuals that did so, hope they come forward with the relevant information moving forward.

From what I see, that some people took the unfinished "V6" and they do 1% modification and called the source code other names rather than U-232 but what we can do :suicide:

I know last time I was working to do something interesting, to use foundation and bootstrap as design framework, but I gave up for real life...

Now I do understand, why Mindless decided to go offline, because he didn't had no one to be involved in this code, most of the people which were on the test tracker they just had a look and they go, they was thinking if they do a bit modification to the code they own it...

Anyway, was nice not to be that much hate and ownership to the source codes, i was more happy if all these source codes was united as one....

antimidas 17th April 2020 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by iseeyoucopy (Post 54679)
From what I see, that some people took the unfinished "V6" and they do 1% modification and called the source code other names rather than U-232 but what we can do :suicide:

A lil bit more than 1%.... be honest about it at least........

But hey.... whatever makes you feel better about it I guess :suicide:

Elena 18th April 2020 07:39

you still have to grow and be nice. In my script, all tags are automatically populated. And your loading page is poor, as old as the Stone Age. The script looked at work. My verdict: nothing, only ambition and nothing more.

antimidas 18th April 2020 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 54729)
you still have to grow and be nice. In my script, all tags are automatically populated. And your loading page is poor, as old as the Stone Age. The script looked at work. My verdict: nothing, only ambition and nothing more.

who are directing this at hmmm? Last time you posted at me I gave benefit of doubt and even apologized. There is nothing lost to translation here at all.......

Elena 18th April 2020 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by antimidas (Post 54730)
who are directing this at hmmm? Last time you posted at me I gave benefit of doubt and even apologized. There is nothing lost to translation here at all.......

Вот тебе на русском: скрипт твой ни а чом, бедненький и страшненький. Страница загрузки стара как каменный век! В моем скрипте все теги заполняются автоматически, у тебя же все ручками надо делать.
Картинки-постеры советую заливать на сам сайт с изменением размеров для быстрой загрузки страницы, ибо огромные постеры тянут время загрузки.
И используй индексы, у тебя их почти нет, что плохо!
Кеш + мемкеш + компанованные запросы в клинап творят чудеса. В моем сайте весь блок релизы на кучу страниц, выводится всего одним запросом:

Here you have it in Russian: your script is not good, poor and ugly. The download page is as old as a stone age! In my script, all tags are automatically filled, you have to do everything with pens.
Pictures-posters I advise you to upload to the site itself with resizing to quickly load the page, because huge posters delay the loading time.
And use indexes, you have almost none, which is bad!
Cache + memkesh + compiled requests in klinap do wonders. In my site, the entire block of releases on a bunch of pages is displayed with just one request:

Code:

sql_query("SELECT textt FROM relizs WHERE id='1'")) or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
и все! :drink: Скорость отображения запроса показать, или сам догадаешься?

darkalchemy 18th April 2020 09:17

I agree, images should be hosted on site, optimized and resized to multiple sizes as needed.

This can be done by adding some functionality to bitbucket and then removing ability to add external images anywhere except bitbucket. Or, through an image proxy that handles everything in the background.

I have done it both ways and both are easy to implement.

Elena 18th April 2020 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkalchemy (Post 54732)
I agree, images should be hosted on site, optimized and resized to multiple sizes as needed.

This can be done by adding some functionality to bitbucket and then removing ability to add external images anywhere except bitbucket. Or, through an image proxy that handles everything in the background.

Держи: https://tbdev-forum.top/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=180

antimidas 18th April 2020 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 54731)
Вот тебе на русском: скрипт твой ни а чом, бедненький и страшненький. Страница загрузки стара как каменный век! В моем скрипте все теги заполняются автоматически, у тебя же все ручками надо делать.
Картинки-постеры советую заливать на сам сайт с изменением размеров для быстрой загрузки страницы, ибо огромные постеры тянут время загрузки.
Кеш + мемкеш + компанованные запросы в клинап творят чудеса. В моем сайте весь блок релизы на кучу страниц, выводится всего одним запросом:
Code:

sql_query("SELECT textt FROM relizs WHERE id='1'")) or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);

Есть.... Я буквально не заботятся о вашем мнении один бит.

и если вы хотите поговорить о моей вилке, может быть, вы должны сделать это на его фактической темы. Не нить u232. Тем не менее, я бы не стал беспокоить. Это будет проигнорировано. Конструктивная критика прекрасна.

There are .... I literally don't care about your opinion one bit.

and if you want to talk about my plug, maybe you should do it on its actual topic. Do not thread u232. However, I would not bother. This will be ignored. Constructive criticism is wonderful.

darkalchemy 18th April 2020 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkalchemy (Post 54732)

An example image of current BitBucket. Torrent upload and edit use the same BitBucket. So, all posters are stored on site.

https://images2.imgbox.com/d4/a1/MZZQq1Mm_o.png

Elena 18th April 2020 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by antimidas (Post 54734)
Есть.... Я буквально не заботятся о вашем мнении один бит.

и если вы хотите поговорить о моей вилке, может быть, вы должны сделать это на его фактической темы. Не нить u232. Тем не менее, я бы не стал беспокоить. Это будет проигнорировано. Конструктивная критика прекрасна.

Или пиши на английском, если в русском не понимаешь, или пользуйся правильно гуглопереводчиком!
Я уже не раз говорила: твой скрипт говно и непомерные амбиции с гонором!
:wallbash::killer:

Or write in English, if you don’t understand Russian, or use the Google translator correctly!
I have said more than once: your script is shit and exorbitant ambitions with ambition!

antimidas 18th April 2020 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 54736)

I even apologized to you before. I used google translate. Don't like it? Tough shit. Get over it. You are not worth anymore of my time.
I said if you have a problem with my source. Then post in the correct section. This is not the correct section.... Understand now?

Why learn russian? Will do me no use. Not when English is the second most spoken language in the world.

TLO 18th April 2020 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 54731)
Code:

Not 100% on what you said, but everything you mentioned with cacheing etc, reducing queries etc and auto resizing has always been in v232v3 plus. Look at the code. I was in the dev team virtually from the beginning of when Bigjoos started converting TBDev (Respect to TBDev and Bigjoos) and watched as the code was optimised and secured.

It has been real life that slowed the dev of v232v6 and it has taken antimidas to have the balls to take it on.

Rather than slag and shout why not be constructive. Thats what happened to TBDev RIP:drink::drink::drink:!

firefly007 19th April 2020 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 54736)
Или пиши на английском, если в русском не понимаешь, или пользуйся правильно гуглопереводчиком!
Я уже не раз говорила: твой скрипт говно и непомерные амбиции с гонором!

attention

Attention

Please use use Google translate.!

Cocas 18th September 2020 23:05

Hello. :)

How are you?

I tried this script on the localhost server. After installation, I see all blank pages.

Someone?

Thank you. :)

rio 19th September 2020 02:42

Open short_tags in php.ini and try showing the error by adding this to the index.php

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

DooM 21st February 2021 14:30

Hi everyone. Long time no see.

Does U232 supports external torrents?