Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

Eltan 25th October 2011 16:09

Oh... Was simple :x

Thanks for the fast answer :)

Bump: My next and last question, how and where can we set, enable or disable CrazyHours ?

Bump: Can someone please tell me where set minimum ratio to have permission to download torrents, and after how long under this ratio a member will be ban please :) ?

moon 27th October 2011 16:18

U-232 support xbt ?

Bigjoos 27th October 2011 20:05

One of my moderators has integrated xbt into V1 memcache code so yeah it can be done im sure he posted the mod on my forum, i have no wish to do so because i have just finished the announce.php on V3 which is now fully memcached and i also optimized the snatchlist to a point where i cant make it better, V1 run 20'000 + members and 56'000 + peers on his site with load averages at 0.20,0.17 nothing basically.... so yeah you get the picture and i can only imagine what a fully cached announce.php will achieve on peers and load. V3 has now got the full source code utilizing memcache and i redone every piece of caching on it updating it all to more efficient methods so main caches are set for a month at a time and only individual values updated within the cache when required, i redone cleanup and moved every single query to there own set times so never will it spike with loads of querys because every single clean event is staggered, it has had a complete recode, i swept every single file and checked stuff over and im still doing that on a daily basis. Im basically killing any stupid scripts that have bad coding and query calls, left joins in places where querys were very high if not joined, removed left joins from key querys and separated them to individual querys and cached them, i could go on and on but i wont.

daffy 28th October 2011 22:49

please, go on and on, you know you want to? haha

ffs mindless pleaseeeee, take a break, feet up, toke up, chill out mannnn lol

Ingvar 16th November 2011 19:45

when entering admin.php i get error

Notice: Undefined variable: bans in /home/websitename/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 112

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in /home/websitename/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 784

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/websitename/public_html/staffpanel.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/websitename/public_html/include/bittorrent.php:112) in /home/websitename/public_html/templates/6/template.php on line 6

Any idea ?

Bigjoos 17th November 2011 00:53

You cannot enter admin.php - thats just a handler for tools, explain what your doing a little more and i may be able to say exactly what your doing wrong. Your using u-232 standard which was only a test release which has had no development since it was released plus it has no memcache so its a bloated pile of...., i suggest you use v2 or v3 when i release it, your post is far to vague for me to answer with any accuracy.

designtracker 23rd November 2011 14:51

Good

Good Job :ok:

witter 24th November 2011 18:56

hello friends after install i have this messa. any idea ?

Memcache Extension not loaded.

x360zone 24th November 2011 19:09

simple

you aint installed it proper setup the right exstention
then restart

wMan 25th November 2011 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 31303)
you aint installed it proper setup the right exstention
then restart

ok xbox360 come on tell us how to do it as i know and would love you to tell us:drink:
what ill do is tell you
what is the cmd listening on port must be the same as above

And try this in ssh
ps auwx | grep memcache
it will tell you the port on both you will have to set to on both ports 11211