Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   phpMyBitTorrent v2.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1042)

IDreams 5th October 2008 18:18

hmm
 
oke what is my problem I have follow the thinks whit the instal but I see now this

No database set!!! Check config file

sow I really see not the prob because there is a database

hooply somene can help me

ps soory for my bad english

joeroberts 5th October 2008 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDreams (Post 4737)
oke what is my problem I have follow the thinks whit the instal but I see now this

No database set!!! Check config file

sow I really see not the prob because there is a database

hooply somene can help me

ps soory for my bad english

did you run setup?

IDreams 5th October 2008 18:59

yes I have run the setup

and everything was oke

joeroberts 5th October 2008 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDreams (Post 4746)
yes I have run the setup

and everything was oke

check file include/configdata.php and make sure it was filled in write

IDreams 5th October 2008 20:02

oke the install is oke I have olso everything online but now I have a probleem I cant log in

also not in the admin

joeroberts 5th October 2008 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDreams (Post 4754)
oke the install is oke I have olso everything online but now I have a probleem I cant log in

also not in the admin

go to data base and disable captcha check

sorry for the delay I got trouble with my pc!
I well be working on Beta 4 tonight and hope to have it out tomorrow!

ancraz 9th October 2008 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 4873)
sorry for the delay I got trouble with my pc!
I well be working on Beta 4 tonight and hope to have it out tomorrow!

some many changes in a short time :)

wMan 9th October 2008 20:26

nice work there joe

joeroberts 10th October 2008 18:20

Before I release beta4 is there any more bugs that I need to look into?

Dragan3591 10th October 2008 20:20

I got one bug but you can't possibly fix it :tease::whistle::hi::bubble::superman::warrior::so s::cool::relax:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.