Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Hello I come in Peace (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=8555)

parallaxz71 1st December 2012 05:58

Hello I come in Peace

Hi, I have taken a break for the last two years away from the torrent scene and want to slowly get back into it. I am only here to read and take advice from the professionals on this site. I am not affliated with any other website or torrent site any more. I want to get back into website design using php and get the enjoyment of designing themes and modifying addon scripts to source codes available. I appreciate your website and would like to remain a member if possible and I understand and will follow all the rules listed.

Thank you

Parallaxz71

fireknight 1st December 2012 06:42

Great to see you back on the scene mate.
I know you are going to be a great help to everyone.

wMan 1st December 2012 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by parallaxz71 (Post 37771)
Hi, I have taken a break for the last two years away from the torrent scene and want to slowly get back into it. I am only here to read and take advice from the professionals on this site. I am not affliated with any other website or torrent site any more. I want to get back into website design using php and get the enjoyment of designing themes and modifying addon scripts to source codes available. I appreciate your website and would like to remain a member if possible and I understand and will follow all the rules listed.

Thank you

Parallaxz71

you are over at axam site as staff i know you and why as axam kicked your but ? out

parallaxz71 1st December 2012 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 37795)
you are over at axam site as staff i know you and why as axam kicked your but ? out

First and foremost, XAM did not kick my butt out, I left on my own terms. Secondly, I have not logged into and offered his site anything in two years. God most of you member here are a valid member just in hiding on xam sites. Most of you know I have not offered any advice in over two years. My job kept me traveling internationally and some places did not have internet connection so I gave up and put my hobby on hold. So as I stated in this post, I am only here to read and take advice.

I do however find it quite amusing that everyone is quick to kill someone just because one person name but never stopped to judge a person from your own perspective. This is why we have terrorist and criminals today. They shoot and kill before understanding if what they did deserved the action they performed.

Geesh I hope the owner reads me post and makes a decision but even the owner can tell you that he can not prevent anyone from being a member of his site, we all had other login names once we reset our IP address.

I am only here to read and take advice, after this post, i will never upload or offer advice to anyone.

joeroberts 1st December 2012 19:39

I would say you can help all you want as I well give you the benefit of the doubt and let you be and I think every one else should to!
All I ask is you dont upload encoded file so that it dont start troubles.
And BTW Welcome to BVlist :drink:

parallaxz71 1st December 2012 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 37798)
I would say you can help all you want as I well give you the benefit of the doubt and let you be and I think every one else should to!
All I ask is you dont upload encoded file so that it dont start troubles.
And BTW Welcome to BVlist :drink:

Thank you and I respect the rules of Bravolist and will follow your advice.

Thank you again

Daz 2nd December 2012 17:05

Nice to see you again, but in the right community this time :relax: