Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   kDev.org Tork Version (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2803)

Sonik 9th June 2009 21:03

kDev.org Tork Version

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, i found this source on this forum and i want to discuss about this. Bugs, security and others.

I have some errors :
PHP Code:

Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 86

Warning
:  mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 87 

What can i do ?

Strikey 9th June 2009 21:59

I have gone over this source for around an hour and i have had no problems at all, it seems to work fine at the moment.

I will check through the whole source and re-post a new one if needed.

Make sure you edit secrets.php & Bittorrent.php located in the "include" folder.

Bump: I have noticed there are a couple of bugs in this source nothing major but still, i will completly modify this source and re-post it in the Tbdev forum.

Sonik 9th June 2009 22:17

secret.php and bittorrent.php are edited. I found another problem, when a user register on my site, he get VIP class. If you can "repair' this source and re-post it here, you are the man ;) . Thank you !

Strikey 9th June 2009 22:38

yes i know that thats a simple fix i will do that also

3v0 10th June 2009 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonik (Post 12288)
Hello, i found this source on this forum and i want to discuss about this. Bugs, security and others.

I have some errors :
PHP Code:

Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 86

Warning
:  mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 87 

What can i do ?

Line 85 should be

Code:

$user = mysql_query("SELECT invitedby FROM users WHERE status = 'pending' AND added < FROM_UNIXTIME($deadtime) AND last_access = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'");
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonik (Post 12291)
I found another problem, when a user register on my site, he get VIP class. If you can "repair' this source and re-post it here, you are the man ;) . Thank you !

For this you need to edit the db and in the User table you need to change the user class default from 2 to 0

Sonik 10th June 2009 08:35

It's done. Thanks 3v0 .:drink:

Bump: Another problem. I want to make the register system with invite only . How ?

TMoney 19th June 2009 22:53

I can,t upload, after i push the button to upload is going me to a blank page.something don't work with takeupload.php i think

wMan 20th June 2009 06:48

nice source but have one fu*ktup error when i try to login as admin afther install it keeps saying name or pass incorect
any way nice try

Sonik 21st June 2009 12:19

You must register with your name and then go in phpmyadmin and change your class.

wMan 21st June 2009 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonik (Post 12568)
You must register with your name and then go in phpmyadmin and change your class.

yeah and afther that i still get error in staff panel like "forum mods and higher only"