Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

icheee 4th May 2011 22:00

MySQL

Hi I have the following problem in the Staff Panel>>>

when I go to the page>> admin.php?action =usersearch <
MySQL is a mistake because then the following>>>
MySQL Error There appears to be an error with the database. More is not because I hope you can help me! (I have this version of U-232.zip without memched)

and then I also will be a question how do I disable mail Signup

Thank you in advance already

Sorry for my bad English

cherwonk 5th May 2011 00:33

Dont know about your error , I havent installed the V2 yet . But to disable mail confirmation
Include/config.php
look for
Code:

//==Auto confirm no email
//== 0 and false = email off
define ('EMAIL_CONFIRM',1);
$INSTALLER09['send_email'] = true;

change the 1=0 and true=false

icheee 6th May 2011 01:00

Hi thanks for your help cherwonk but such a code does not exist in my config file

Bigjoos 6th May 2011 11:30

takesignup.php find :

PHP Code:

confirmed':'pending

Change to :

PHP Code:

confirmed':'confirmed

Find :

PHP Code:

if($arr[0])

mail($email"{$TBDEV['site_name']} {$lang['takesignup_confirm']}"$body"{$lang['takesignup_from']} {$TBDEV['site_email']}");
    else

logincookie($id$wantpasshash); 

To :

PHP Code:

logincookie($id$wantpasshash); 

usersearch.php - simple just take the file from v1 rar.

icheee 7th May 2011 15:36

Hi I have successfully disabled the signup thanks for the help but the user search does not work with php page from the V1 that I get only a white page

shasta 7th May 2011 20:35

u-232

i was do all right but i cant login with my account, when i login it return me to the login page :(

and now other problem when i tried to make another account
Code:

Signup failed

Sorry, you're not qualified to become a member of this site.

wMan 7th May 2011 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by icheee (Post 27852)
Hi I have successfully disabled the signup thanks for the help but the user search does not work with php page from the V1 that I get only a white page

you have a php error with the said file look at it at the of file thats where it be

Bump:

Bump:

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 27804)
Aye if its V1 you have it has eight and you want say theme number 5 - simply take folder 5 rename it to 1 and then edit template.php and change any links from 5 to 1 and also the css file from 5.css to 1.css as number 1 template will always be the default - Use the template manager in admin panel to delete the entrys from db or add them - Its straight forward to change it to one template only just have to remember that there numbered and so is any links within those template.php files.

Yes there is 8 themes and the one i want to us only is the 8 theme and the css is main.css would you tell me what to do with the main.css , rename to 1css ? Your input would be nice BiG J

Bigjoos 13th May 2011 16:08

Well you can name it 1.css or you can edit template.php and call it main.css choice is yours there just what ever you find easier, as long as the name of the file is correct and on template.php its fine.

shasta 22nd May 2011 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 27665)
attention

Attention

Under Development!

I have done everything well done but when i wana log in it's return me to the login page again

ddshow 23rd May 2011 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by shasta (Post 28052)
I have done everything well done but when i wana log in it's return me to the login page again

$INSTALLER09['cookie_prefix'] = 'some text';
$INSTALLER09['cookie_path'] = 'some text';
$INSTALLER09['cookie_domain'] = 'some text';

you put some details here ======/include/config.php empty were i put some text without quotes and work the login if not work empty the cookie on your browser