Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CodeX Installer v4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1203)

swizzles 26th May 2009 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 11867)
Thats it altered now - querys i changed disabled = yes to warned = yes - I have removed the ip ban function from it, easy added back though its only a few lines you can see from comparing both blocks - Remember if any staff have fallen foul of it you need to delete those entrys from the bans table - See when it saves - if you refresh your page after the save using the refresh link does it show the new additions ?

tyvm Bigjoos, I'll edit that straightaway and sorry for the dealyed answer..lol.

:sorry: I editted the bittorrent.php as is in your edit, and its an instant ban now:shock:

swizzles

Bigjoos 26th May 2009 13:26

@edy84 simple - set up your localhost correctly so that your php.ini has mod_rewrite enabled for htaccess or simply rename the .htacess - choice is yours however my advice to you is set up your localhost to support mod_rewrite :)

raefor 26th May 2009 16:51

I must be missing something all I get after install is
Login failed!

Username or password incorrect

on new sign up to :nosepick:

GOT IT THANKS

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 11867)
Thats it altered now - querys i changed disabled = yes to warned = yes - I have removed the ip ban function from it, easy added back though its only a few lines you can see from comparing both blocks - Remember if any staff have fallen foul of it you need to delete those entrys from the bans table - See when it saves - if you refresh your page after the save using the refresh link does it show the new additions ?

need somehelp when I add staff I get banned and so dos the user can't seem to add staff
put name in and ID still get it
thanks if ya can help:sos:

Bump: Ha Ha - Did you honestly think you could pull that one off !

Krypto 28th May 2009 23:05

See first post for Updated Version :drink:

Sithlord 1st June 2009 14:39

1 Attachment(s)
hey, in the french translation they are a lot of spelling mistakes I can correct it.
I will edit this post when it's done

PS: sory for my bad english

Edit translation finished but i need the context of some messages and i'm not sure of some words if someone can check my french translation

cybernet 4th June 2009 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by naspoli (Post 11364)
hy guys! I just installed the beta4 but when i try to log appear "Site is down for maintenance, please check back again later... thanks"

What should I do?

.. my.. inexperience! :nosepick:

thanks

any answer for this ?
i'm having the same problem :wallbash:

Sithlord 4th June 2009 21:55

i don't know on my xampp server i don't have this problem and on my server on centOS i haven't this problem

sry

petrichbg 8th June 2009 12:57

TBDEV based tracker to use XBT

Hello :sun:

Sorry for my stupid question .. but can this version 270509V4__Installer use XBT Tracker installed on Linux (Debian) ?

and thanks for all info here :ok:

Krypto 8th June 2009 20:42

The Installer code is not coded to work with XBT Tracker.

wMan 9th June 2009 11:13

can i move my users from PMBT to this ?
and torrents too ?