Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CodeX Installer v4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1203)

Izacic 7th December 2008 13:07

indexproblem and message problem

i have this on index.php:
Code:

Warning: fopen(/home/branyuk/public_html/cache/index/newestuser.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 25

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 26

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 27

Warning: fopen(/home/branyuk/public_html/cache/index/stats.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 83

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 84

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(/home/branyuk/public_html/cache/index/active.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 109

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 110

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/branyuk/public_html/tb/index.php on line 111

an in my mmailbox.php cannot delete messages

Bigjoos 9th December 2008 13:06

Mailbox not deleting messages - complete rubbish - your installing into a sub-directory and low and behold your another one that cant read - The installer is configured for root install - If you install into a sub-directory its your job to re-configure it - good luck

You cant even see the blantant error message telling you that either ?? - A small tip -- Dont use the tbdev installer if your a newbie to Tbdev code or you'll have no chance as i see from countless posts of rubbish. It may be modded but does require a certain amount of brains to use it - it aint just a upload and go code like some - Anyway if you had been checking the forum where the actual code is official you would have read this.

Izacic 10th December 2008 15:59

problem

1 Attachment(s)
can you for me edit my takemessage.php when i will delete then comes a 403 forbidden page..
my tracker url is www.yubraca.com/tbdev

here

rabtb 11th December 2008 20:41

1 Attachment(s)
couldnt see this updated here so here it is BIG thanks to bigjoos for this nice work m8.

bigjoos wrote...

Installer rar has been updated 07/12/08 - If you used the early version i advise you delete the lot and re-install the updated code - theres to many updates and changes to list - Its still Beta and i know all about the missing require_once or not required require_once in 3-4 files max - Im aware of all little known area's that require further work.

tunad 14th December 2008 02:25

problem

how can i set that only users >= uploader can upload ?

Bump: my torrents do not apear in tracker unless i log in once and after that i must update torrents from my u'torrent.....

what can i do to recognize my torrents ???

Slatkis 22nd December 2008 21:44

I have this erorr

Quote:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_banned_emails() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\user_functions.php:2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\user_functions.php on line 11
and this

Quote:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\themes\default\stdhead.php on line 302

THORNORDLAND 24th December 2008 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by tunad (Post 7399)
how can i set that only users >= uploader can upload ?

Bump: my torrents do not apear in tracker unless i log in once and after that i must update torrents from my u'torrent.....

what can i do to recognize my torrents ???

use the announce from TBDev with installer (beta) 1
not from the last

hellix 5th January 2009 22:04

This source is not safe I found a lot of Vulnerability:sad:

SentriX 7th January 2009 15:15

Seeing as this looks like a BIG change from the tbdev source release 1.1.08 is it therefore practical to update the original code with this one?

Kudos on the work though joos I am sure many tracker runners appreciate it :)

tunad 8th January 2009 22:30

TBDev with installer (beta) 1

where can i find TBDev with installer (beta) 1

:sos: