Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Tutorials (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   seedbox error in tracker status (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12501)

MasterMan 11th March 2022 05:14

seedbox error in tracker status

i'm getting this messgae;

Code:

Tracker Status: Tracker Could not parse bencoded data

i've googled enough and nothing makes any sense! could it be ubuntu 18 or rutorrent or etc ..???

if you or anyone knows what to do, PLZ chip in :)

xblade 11th March 2022 12:11

what rtorrent are u using and what code..also it could be the code u using

side note
Add the ip of seedox or if the domain name of seedbox to your c.Panel of failbans this will work and remove the ban on ips

MasterMan 11th March 2022 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by budgie (Post 56154)
what rtorrent are u using and what code..also it could be the code u using

side note
Add the ip of seedox or if the domain name of seedbox to your c.Panel of failbans this will work and remove the ban on ips

if you meant rtorrent version then it is 3.1 but what did you mean by what code i'm using??

i tested it on public trackers an it works sweet like a rocket speed but does not work on private trackers :(

any ideas what's happening??

xblade 11th March 2022 12:48

yep your using torrent trader is known for this did you add the failbans ? no take it from me add the ip to failbansto stop the ip of the seedbox banning the ip and if you look in the failbans you will see your seedbox ip showing up as banned...i should not be hepling no one out here as im not staff so this is my last comment

MasterMan 11th March 2022 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by budgie (Post 56156)
yep your using torrent trader is known for this did you add the failbans ? no take it from me add the ip to failbansto stop the ip of the seedbox banning the ip and if you look in the failbans you will see your seedbox ip showing up as banned...i should not be hepling no one out here as im not staff so this is my last comment

thanks for your help ... :)

STAFF??? hahahaha ... thanks for the joke :smack:

when you said failbans did you mean fail2ban?? because i can't find the failbans in the webmin cp i'm using. if you could be a team player and help a little more. it would be appreciated :)

greetings,

xblade 11th March 2022 16:08

shell it yes that be it mate sometime you have to shell it should give you a list of banned ips so on

DND 11th March 2022 22:58

what you guys talking doesnt make any sense

1.rtorrent 3.1 doesn't exist, that's ruTorrent the web interface
2. fail2ban doesn't have anything to do here

the issue itself is using outdated code/client and you just need to update your benc.php file (where the actual bencode is) and some of announce/download
depends what code you are using.

if you are not the site owner and just a simple user, the problem might be with the client/settings you are using
if you are the site owner, you need to update the above code files
:coffee:
~cheers~

xblade 12th March 2022 09:55

Bullshit
funny i used u232 from v1 to to v6 and hed the same errors like hes having... u are full of shit for a start as you know nobhead u232 from v4 as all new in them....so tell me know all know fuck all those u232 are doing the same...you got to be joking dick..till i went into the fail2ban and set in there torrents working ok before no same error as hes getting nobhead know all know fuck all:drink:

MasterMan 12th March 2022 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by budgie (Post 56160)
Bullshit
funny i used u232 from v1 to to v6 and hed the same errors like hes having... u are full of shit for a start as you know nobhead u232 from v4 as all new in them....so tell me know all know fuck all those u232 are doing the same...you got to be joking dick..till i went into the fail2ban and set in there torrents working ok before no same error as hes getting nobhead know all know fuck all:drink:

problem solved m8 and no need to escalate the situation to war zone :war:

thnx for all helpful inputs and greetings all :drink:

papad 12th March 2022 19:45

attention

Attention

Thanks to both budgie @DND for their input, MasterMan has solved the problem!! so I see no need for anyone else to add further replies.