Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Some Little Problems (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12379)

wdq 19th June 2021 15:25

Some Little Problems

1./ Tried to signup on BtManager forum and got this

Code:

Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'btman._users' doesn't exist [1146]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

2./ Just installed Bt.Manager , Linux all requirments installed it installed like a charm no errors nothing , BUT ...

In shoutcast anything you try to shout the bord remains empty

and Bitfarm theme is completly white background just 1thank works .

so it makes me think of java or something.

PS - PHP 7.2 is used and mariadb 10.5

Thank you .:sos::sos:

firefly007 19th June 2021 17:05

1) The error seems to be self explanatory unless I'm missing something. You are missing or the code cant find the user table so I would first check if the tables are populated and if they are I would check if the table prefixes match correctly or check if your configuration is correct in general.

2) A white page could be a number of things often a PHP error but really without having a look myself I cant really help but I'm quite sure its an user error on your behalf :P mainly because I know the source is quite polished.

xblade 19th June 2021 17:08

i would reinstall it and on setting the config up choose mysqli
looks like you did not set on installing

wdq 19th June 2021 21:52

Ok so reinstalled for more then 4 times mysqli , mysql php 5.6 php 7.0 php 7.2 , found that in setup step4.php announce text area not showing so fixed still can`t figure it out why shoutbox not working everything seems perfect PFFFFFFF.

xblade 20th June 2021 08:06

Going to have to wait for joe getting back on this site as i know he was working on the code before

joeroberts 21st June 2021 02:06

is shoutcast not working or shoutbox?

wdq 21st June 2021 06:31

Shoutbox and there is no images on bitfarm theme but everything else works 1 thank theme works just the detach button from shoutbox not working .
All the sql tables are there , every time I install it, ends the same tried different types of php .
And the installer at step 4 has a typo where you add your announce url there is no textbox instead of text the typo was text3

joeroberts 21st June 2021 12:11

Start with the shout box.
Go to admin->ShoutBox Setting and make sure your refresh rate is set to at least 5000

wdq 22nd June 2021 06:21

So , went down to php7.1 installed all the necessary group memcache etc / etc and problem solved , thank you all for your help
PS : in the installer on step 5 where it asks about announce url , that text box will still don't show.
And

Joe , amazing job m8 the script is awesome !!!!
Please fix that Btmanager forum problems trying to register or login.
Thank you and all the best.

PROBLEM SOLVED ,

THREAD CAN BE CLOSED !

Bump: A simple thing , probably a stupid question , on theme 1thank when trying to open your account as user says not enough access to see members profile