Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CodeX Installer v4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1203)

dadix 12th July 2009 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypto (Post 13272)
Self explanatory you either DO NOT have a Mail Server Installed & Setup on your Server or it's NOT Configured correctly.

please make a topic in which to explain step by step how to install the mail for the tracker , in xampp. would be useful to all those who have this problem.

informatic 12th July 2009 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadix (Post 13274)
please make a topic in which to explain step by step how to install the mail for the tracker , in xampp. would be useful to all those who have this problem.

It would be a lot better if people just didn't constantly ask questions before atleast attempting at searching and figuring things out on their own. Most of the already frequently asked questions have already been answered in one form or another.

Guess what? A few seconds on Google gave me atleast this much:

Quote:

XAMPP doesn't include a mail server. If you have access to an SMTP server that is wide open (as can be the case in some intranets) you can use SSMTP which is a simple and lightweight solution. Otherwise you need to install Postfix or something similar to provide proper support for outbound mail from php. The tricky part is configuring the local SMTP service to properly communicate with your "real" SMTP host out there somewhere.

Strikey 23rd July 2009 17:58

Different page

If i change my theme or set my country within my profile when i goto another page it puts the old them back on and says that i need to select my country again why does this happen?

Bigjoos 24th July 2009 12:27

Thats down to either using IE possibly as the cache in browser is funny - Saying that it works perfect with FF3 tested and verified by many - Other reason can be your old internet history - ie clear all the old shite away - cookies history - files. I know exactly what you mean but only pick that up using IE which is not a supported browser for that code anyway atm until im certain all issue's are resolved and thats a job i'll do near the end - Use FF3 do as i said and you shouldnt have those issues :)

THORNORDLAND 26th July 2009 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by bantatai (Post 11818)
I am Sorry
I am Not speak English proficiently

I have problam

When I install finish [Tbdev Official Modded Version By Big Joos (BETA) Includes Installer ]

I can't login this page by user: installer pass : codeman
and user : Admin pass : xxx

I muddled on Setup .php files

I see readme.txt

What is disable hot-linking ?

I don't have secrets.php in include folder

I hope, I do not cause nuisance

Thanks.

Use this
User: Admin , pass: codemonkey
or
User: installerV4, pass: codeman

Morbidawn 29th July 2009 00:13

Does anyone know how to change the default login/logout style? i mean in login php it`s Aoi theme and when i login i selected another one, that i want it to be in the login/logout actions.

smokeyoctav 31st July 2009 18:30

How to....

1 Attachment(s)
who knows how to do this to work on this source? download from attach

FAT 2nd August 2009 08:08

is this source a hardware killer?!

KiD 2nd August 2009 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbidawn (Post 13822)
Does anyone know how to change the default login/logout style? i mean in login php it`s Aoi theme and when i login i selected another one, that i want it to be in the login/logout actions.

Ye download ore make your own design and store it in login.php ;) its that simple mate..!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAT (Post 13989)
is this source a hardware killer?!

No never have been that for me..! So no ;)

Morbidawn 2nd August 2009 22:12

I managed to make something i like, i need a staff to run the site, it`s a Reggae based site, so i would need reggae lovers for my staff, if anyone`s interested just PM me please :D