Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CodeX Installer v4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1203)

Tony 13th January 2010 05:33

Quote:

This code is no longer being built nor supported - Numerous requests to have it removed have been ignored - It never made it out of Beta due to various reasons so you have it from my mouth its dead - finito - gone and i wont be answering any other posts on it - If you respect my wishes you'll remove this - The people that have it are all grown ups if they cant figure it out it wasnt for them in the first place - Sorry but this is how it has to be - Codex/Tbdev Installer is Dead - BigJoos
You mean people actually go on tbdev and ask for support on this ? i mean look at the BETA its nothing at all like tbdev with just all the mods you can think of installed onto it is it ?

movietorrent 18th January 2010 17:07

error

I did everything that I need, and I show this error:sos:
What is now?:wallbash:

Code:

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2389319/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/a2389319/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a2389319/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting

Phogo 18th January 2010 17:10

Think the free webhosting may be blocking some features

Laffin 18th January 2010 17:19

Actually a lot of web hosting, uses the open_basedir in a safe php setting.
your option is to create a directory where it is allowed, such as your root.
create a directory, and an .htaccess file that makes the directory forbidden.
.htaccess
Code:

Options -Indexes
Should work, allowing your php files access, and disallowing web access.

jebajseti 6th February 2010 02:49

all i can say about this source is wooow. Keep up the good work and fix some bugs and this will really be the best tbdev source ever. I like code very much but ill wait for final version.
And i would like to ask one question is it possible to add inside iplay login code?

regards

Jack747 6th February 2010 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jebajseti (Post 20541)
all i can say about this source is wooow. Keep up the good work and fix some bugs and this will really be the best tbdev source ever. I like code very much but ill wait for final version.
And i would like to ask one question is it possible to add inside iplay login code?

regards

Yah me too. The iPlay? Try it. Just make a js folder or if its already made put the animatedcollapse.js in it the add the images to the pic directory and paste the css file in root. See if it works. And you got a very funny name, and its even more funny because a lot of people dont know the meaning, lol! :lol:

jebajseti 6th February 2010 16:43

i'm getting this error when editing user, edit works when i go back and refresh but when i click okay i get this. It gets me annoyed :)

Code:

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/f1scsup/public_html/tracker-f1/include/vfunc.php on line 535

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/f1scsup/public_html/tracker-f1/include/vfunc.php:535) in /home/f1scsup/public_html/tracker-f1/modtask.php on line 1200

modtask.php arround line 1200

Code:

if (($CURUSER['class'] == UC_CODER && ($user['modcomment'] != $_POST['modcomment'] ||
        $modcomment != $_POST['modcomment'])) || ($CURUSER['class'] < UC_CODER && $modcomment !=
        $user['modcomment']))
        $updateset[] = "modcomment = " . sqlesc($modcomment);
    if (sizeof($updateset) > 0)
        mysql_query("UPDATE users SET  " . implode(", ", $updateset) . " WHERE id=" .
            sqlesc($userid) . "") or sqlerr(__file__, __line__);
    status_change($userid);
    forummods(true);
    $returnto = $_POST["returnto"];
    header("Location: $DEFAULTBASEURL/$returnto");
    die();

vfunc.php arround line 535

Code:

if (!file_exists($file) || $forced == true)
    {
        $q = sql_query("SELECT id,username,forums_mod FROM users WHERE forum_mod = 'yes' ") or print(mysql_error());
        while($a = mysql_fetch_assoc($q))
        $users[] = $a;

$forums = array();

foreach($users as $user)
        {
            $reg = "([0-9]+)";
            preg_match_all($reg,$user["forums_mod"],$fids);
            foreach($fids[0] as $fid)
            {
                if(!array_key_exists($fid,$forums))
                $forums[$fid] = array();
                $forums[$fid][] = array($user["id"],$user["username"]);
            }
        }
        $h = fopen($file,"w+");
        if($h)
        {
            fwrite($h,serialize($forums));
            fclose($h);
        }
    }

Jack747 7th February 2010 11:13

Whak kind of hosting do you have. If its a free hosting that may be the problem.

jebajseti 7th February 2010 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack747 (Post 20579)
Whak kind of hosting do you have. If its a free hosting that may be the problem.

buyed hosting

redesmania 5th March 2010 19:58

problems with announce!

I need help with my announce!
my program is utorrete me to return an error, Traker sending invalid data ??
Why??

I use Installer_Beta2