Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   How can i fix this problem ? (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1086)

sammygo 2nd October 2008 09:06

How can i fix this problem ?

Hello can some1 help me fix this problem ?
When some1 enter in my tracker ... and register

It say:
Code:

Error
Unable to send E-Mail. try again later

How can i fix :)) Detalied please coz i dont understand very easy :))

Tony 3rd October 2008 06:25

well it might be down to your mail server or anything like that ..

simply go into the settings and turn the email sending off .

sammygo 3rd October 2008 08:29

Lol

I click to administration panel ...SETTING and

Code:

Object cannot be found!
The URLwas not found on this server.

Please contact the webmaster

Error 404
craiova-tracker.no-ip.org
10/03/08 09:28:54
Apache/2.2.3 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8d mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.0

:)) And if i go to htdocs at Yuna..i dont find htdocs/settings.php :)) can some1 give me :) ?

Tony 3rd October 2008 12:02

im just wondering why is everybody asking for support here when theres already a yuna support forum ?

also i dont know what settings there is in the yuna source and i ment for you to go into the admin panel (or whatever there is in the yuna source) and see if there is a option to turn email sending off

Fynnon 3rd October 2008 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ionutzsami (Post 4646)
Code:

Error 404
craiova-tracker.no-ip.org
10/03/08 09:28:54
Apache/2.2.3 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8d mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.0

You didn`t say which EXACT version you are using !

If you`re using XAMPP with the Mercury Mail Module then you have to first setup that XAMP module ...and you must do it yourself !

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtom (Post 4647)
im just wondering why is everybody asking for support here when theres already a yuna support forum ?

One reason for that would be their not so friendly site, it took me about 15 minutes to register there cause i don`t know russian...

We released here the latest Yuna Source v2 cause the official forums would refuse to do it for a very long time...
this got me banned there but that`s not a problem !

Since the Yuna Scatari Source v2 was NEVER released on their official forums, that is why people ask for support here !

And some people from this forum worked hard on the YSE v2 Source and fixed a lot of bugs...

Unfortunately people come and go, because of their personal life some important people that were working on YSE Source dissapeared for some time and now the Yuna Source is back in the same ugly sittuation we found it on the official forum
(dirty and abandoned)

sammygo 3rd October 2008 17:50

Lol

Hmm ...yea i have xampp 1.5.5 and YunaScatariv2.0PRE7RC0EnglishRev1.01 :)
I wanna first setting.php :)) if u have ... coz i wanna make mail send : no coz i wanna just test..and then im gonna use with mail .. :)

Kotafi 3rd October 2008 20:32

Quote:

Yuna Source is back in the same ugly sittuation we found it on the official forum
(dirty and abandoned)
I hope that is not the case, maybe BoLaMN hs left the building but i hope this source still goes on..
My copy of the source works quite well and im happy with it, there's just couple small issues that can be solved!

@ionutzsami

maybe u should try the latest version of this source, that has the settings.php innit?

This one: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC2 By BoLaMN

sammygo 6th October 2008 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet (Post 4657)
I hope that is not the case, maybe BoLaMN hs left the building but i hope this source still goes on..
My copy of the source works quite well and im happy with it, there's just couple small issues that can be solved!

@ionutzsami

maybe u should try the latest version of this source, that has the settings.php innit?

This one: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC2 By BoLaMN

I hope this source Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC2 By BoLaMN have ENGLISH language :))

Kotafi 6th October 2008 10:26

yes it does..

sammygo 6th October 2008 18:18

HOOH DONE :) But i have a bug...when i go to news and try to delete ... i click D and

Are you sure you want to delete this news? Click here If you are sure.

HOW CAN I FIX :D ?

At remove pool..

Remove poll
Do you really want to delete the poll? Click here if you are sure. ...

WHEN I TRY TO DELETE SOMETHING ERROR :((