Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   NexusPHP (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   NexusPHP v1.8.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12707)

leech24 9th May 2023 02:18

NexusPHP v1.8.0

https://nexusphp.org/2022/11/08/nexusphp-v1-8-0/

crowni 14th May 2023 06:14

How to install this system?

szaby 21st May 2023 20:22

There are missing fields in the database! It doesn't have ipv4 and ipv6 fields in the peers table...

Mahmoud 25th May 2023 11:32

can't we have just a simple web browser installer :letter:

thartley55 25th May 2023 14:05

Agreed.
These new tracker scripts are getting way too complicated...unit3d comes to mind. The upcoming n3xt is looking to be the same.
Hell, even the old gazelle was sort of a pain in the ass.
They say the new stuff is supposed to make it easy for a site owner to run a site, without much coding expertise. But just getting them installed requires having other requisite software installed...which is at time confusing.
Then you get the site set up...and it is boring, cracker-box...again unit3d comes to mind. And again, the upcoming n3xt is looking to be the same.

DND 25th May 2023 14:26

why have a web interface installer?
if you want to run a site you need to know how to install it via terminal line
you need to know the code inside your own script
:coffee:

Mahmoud 25th May 2023 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by thartley55 (Post 56825)
Agreed.
These new tracker scripts are getting way too complicated...unit3d comes to mind. The upcoming n3xt is looking to be the same.
They say the new stuff is supposed to make it easy for a site owner to run a site, without much coding expertise. But just getting them installed requires having other requisite software installed...which is at time confusing.
Then you get the site set up...and it is boring, cracker-box...again unit3d comes to mind. And again, the upcoming n3xt is looking to be the same.

sort of?
it was the definition of "pain in the ass", literally :wallbash:
i have tried most of torrent scripts around and the easiest one was "xbtit"; easy installer, easier hacks installation system and great support.
and here we are, struggling again....

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by DND (Post 56826)
why have a web interface installer?
if you want to run a site you need to know how to install it via terminal line
you need to know the code inside your own script
:coffee:

becuase not all of us got webhost with terminal access maybe :sad:
getting to know the code inside my website is required but a current need, later on i can figure it out, you know while securing or maintaining it.

firefly007 25th May 2023 16:30

As Salaam Alaikum Mahmoud,

Did you come right? What source do u wana install Xbtit or NexusPHP?

Mahmoud 25th May 2023 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 56828)
As Salaam Alaikum Mahmoud,

Did you come right? What source do u wana install Xbtit or NexusPHP?

wa alykom a Salaam :)
what you mean with did i came right?
there's no any coming plan for installing any of them to be honest but i love trying new scripts from time to time; in the past i have sticked with xbtit for couple of years but unfortunately, xbtit is completely down and even the available sources are outdated comparing with server's current php versions so mostly it's not gonna work.
nexusphp looks promising but it looks demanding :P

xblade 25th May 2023 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by thartley55 (Post 56825)
Agreed.

i agree with you you do not need a shell install of a tracker at all some mothers do have em if you know what a mean
not the way to go i know my shell but ill not install a tracker by it from github Lol