Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   ZenTracker (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Going to the final version (updated 07 oct) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=7781)

Optix 26th March 2012 07:57

Going to the final version (updated 07 oct)

3 Attachment(s)
Hi everybody !

There has been a lot of time without any update of the project. But a great major release is coming out this summer : the final version.

Currently, it's hard for me to promise a release date for each update and a very large part of people wants ZenTracker to be more operational, because they're excited to put Zen in production ! Currently, ZT is in a beta stage. Thanks to some feedbacks, I'm aware now of what final users want. So I want to take a break on BVList and others forums to keep time for developing the final version.

The final release will include a lot of gorgeous features and technologies :
- Full realtime experience
- New design with integration of a CSS/LESS framework
- Tracker-specific features (hit'n'run protection etc)
- Complete backend
- Desktop notifications
- Improved mobile and tablet support
- Integration of multi-DDL link solution
- Available in 100% english by default (and comments/vars in source code) + French and Spanish translation
- No memcache daemon is needed. Zen will select automatically the best cache method for you (Memcache, APC, RAM or SQLite3).

The ambition of ZenTracker is to be the free alternative of TS with an open-source code that everybody can edit&share and to bring quickly the benefits of new web-techs (HTML5) to final users allowing them to feel the best browsing experience.

So don't worry, i'll be back, but with a terrific ZIP :p

x360zone 26th March 2012 09:56

nice

looking forward to it optix:drink:

nikosuk 1st April 2012 07:53

this is good news !! keep up the good work!

RePliCanT 3rd April 2012 17:48

Thatīs great! Thanks so much for your daily effort developing this code :muscle:

hegylako 4th April 2012 12:35

Thanks so much for your daily effort developing this code

Optix 5th April 2012 18:50

Thanks everybody for your support :)

Look at the first post, i've posted a little screenshot of the interface :ok:

BitFarmer 5th April 2012 18:56

looks very nice :ok:

Optix 14th April 2012 11:15

1 Attachment(s)
Homepage screenshot :)

Viperia 29th April 2012 21:29

Would it be possible to use this tracker for lets say a public tracker and make it support magnet links etc?

Just love the tracker looks and feel but i plan to build a public tracker/index for torrents and would be awesome to base it on this source.

Regards,
Viperia

Optix 1st May 2012 12:29

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Viperia (Post 34530)
Would it be possible to use this tracker for lets say a public tracker and make it support magnet links etc?

You have to know that ZenTracker is not designed to support search engines because the whole frontend will be rendered in Javascript. There will be only JSON data between your browser and the server (lighter & faster than raw HTML).

It is still too soon for me to assess what will ZenTracker be in future. Currently, there are many feedbacks and wishes about the private-side of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viperia (Post 34530)
Just love the tracker looks and feel but i plan to build a public tracker/index for torrents and would be awesome to base it on this source.

I'm using a CSS framework called "Bootstrap Twitter" to design Zen ;)

Have a look on it, the documentation is very intuitive and complete :)

Bump (2012-06-24): 2 more screenshots ;)