Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Community Cafe (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Best Tracker Scrip (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=447)

VarcoAlex 12th June 2008 14:51

Best Tracker Scrip

What's the best tracker script?
I think it's NetManiak

Fynnon 12th June 2008 15:10

Re: Best Tracker Scrip

nope, it`s not that one, the best Tracker Source was not born yet, but will be in the near future

:warrior:

djlee 13th June 2008 19:58

at the moment its tbdev .. simply because its a virgin source and by being this it inherients a lot of advantages of other sources and dispite what people say apart from the lack of current xhtml validity it really has no downsides unless ur an idiot to suggest the lack of pre-installed mods is a downside lol

if you want something thats xhtml valid i think btit is probably the next best thing .. ive used their source once before and was pretty impressed (although ive not really looked at any tstrike sources in ages so they may have got their act together).

however given that an incredible amount of people dont care for xhtml and most torrent sites dont even validate as transitional never mind strict (actually most sites still cant validate as html transitional or strict) i would suggest tbdev .. especially if u actually wanna learn something from your efforts :)

Neptune 26th June 2008 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon
nope, it`s not that one, the best Tracker Source was not born yet, but will be in the near future

:warrior:

lol, based on TBDev..
TBDev is and always will be the best tracker source available, i think, and they have a great forum
where you can find everything you need :bubble:

R0undd 23rd September 2012 00:12

TBDev is one of the best. Gazelle is good too.

Reznov 23rd September 2012 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylix (Post 36678)
TBDev is one of the best. Gazelle is good too.

It's interesting how a dead men can be a president.

spidey 24th September 2012 05:39

the best on my opinion is Project U-232 its baesd on tbdev its olso thebest but not modded and Gazelle is nice to NetManiak its total crap! and i don't like it :))

ajax 24th September 2012 06:23

Project Gazelle is best what happened since DC++.:relax:

x360zone 13th January 2013 18:08

hi

yes i sold my tracker they have now started using it i setup the new codes its ok check the link in my sig im just setting up a theme for them now

iCode 13th January 2013 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by redclothz1 (Post 38817)
know any tracker who uses "axam " soucecode?

XSpeeds is the most successful tracker running TSSE I think, however the source is slightly modified

I think FREETSP looks quite cool, not dived into the code or anything yet but...

no matter what source you choose you still should spend a while modding it to your standard