Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Template Shares 5.6 - WDW Edition (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=4720)

mmisu120000 27th March 2010 00:06

Template Shares 5.6 - WDW Edition

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I promised that I will post my version of TSSE 5.6.
I've moded it a little (added genres and other things), fixed allmost all errors, and i.ve tested it, and now it's online with over 1000 users and 600 torrents.

For me it works like a charm!, Very, very fast and reliable!

You can watch it live at http://torrent.wdw.ro

By the way, I have included 3 more templates made by me (bibicu_dark1, 2 and 3), and some cat icons ... feel free to use them ...

Files needed:
Inside that archive you will find also the wdw56.sql file ...

Installation:

Download the .rar file from the attachement, unrar it and install the files in the tracker's root.

Now, we have to edit some files to fit your needs (the fields in RED colour shown below):

config/DATABASE:
a:4:{s:10:"mysql_host";s:9:"localhost";s:10:"mysql_user";s:7:"your_db_user";s:10:"mysql_pass";s:8:"your_db_password";s:8:"mysql_db";s:7:"your_database_name";}

config/MAIN:
a:22:{s:11:"site_online";s:2:"no";s:7:"useajax";s:3:"yes";s:14:"externalscrape";s:3:"yes";s:14:"includeexpeers";s:3:"yes";s:11:"MEMBERSONLY";s:3:"yes";s:10:"waitsystem";s:2:"no";s:11:"maxdlsystem";s:2:"no";s:17:"showlastxtorrents";s:5:"multi";s:15:"i_torrent_limit";s:1:"5";s:10:"showimages";s:3:"yes";s:8:"SITENAME";s:11:"WDW Tracker";s:13:"announce_urls";s:40:"http://your_site_url/announce.php";s:7:"BASEURL";s:27:"http://your_site_url";s:9:"SITEEMAIL";s:7:"office@";s:11:"reportemail";s:7:"office@";s:12:"contactemail";s:7:"office@";s:11:"torrent_dir";s:8:"torrents";s:12:"pic_base_url";s:4:"pic/";s:9:"table_cat";s:10:"categories";s:5:"cache";s:5:"cache";s:7:"maxchar";s:3:"250";s:16:"max_torrent_size";s:8:"10485760";}

config/SMTP:
a:8:{s:8:"smtptype";s:7:"default";s:9:"smtp_host";s:9:"localhost";s:9:"smtp_port";s:2:"25";s:9:"smtp_from";s:0:"";s:11:"smtpaddress";s:17:"your_mail_server";s:8:"smtpport";s:2:"25";s:11:"accountname";s:13:"your_smtp_login";s:15:"accountpassword";s:8:"your_smtp_password";}

include/config.php:
find:
$mysql_host = (!empty ($DATABASE['mysql_host']) ? $DATABASE['mysql_host'] : 'localhost');
$mysql_user = (!empty ($DATABASE['mysql_user']) ? $DATABASE['mysql_user'] : 'your_batabase_user');
$mysql_pass = (!empty ($DATABASE['mysql_pass']) ? $DATABASE['mysql_pass'] : 'your_database_password');
$mysql_db = (!empty ($DATABASE['mysql_db']) ? $DATABASE['mysql_db'] : 'your_database_name');

include/config_announce.php:
find:
if(!defined('IN_ANNOUNCE')) die('Hacking attempt!');$announce_interval = 2400;$BASEURL = 'http://your_site_url';$SITENAME = 'WDW Tracker';

Of course the fields in RED you have to edit to your needs... (Especially the ones with URL addresses and DB information)

CHMOD Files:
Then, CHMOD the following files/folders to 0777 (ie, make sure that PHP can write to them).
- ./config/
- ./config/CLEANUP
- ./config/DATABASE
- ./config/DATETIME
- ./config/EXTRA
- ./config/FORUMCP
- ./config/KPS
- ./config/MAIN
- ./config/PAYPAL
- ./config/PJIRC
- ./config/REDIRECT
- ./config/SECURITY
- ./config/SEO
- ./config/SMTP
- ./config/STAFTEAM
- ./config/TWEAK
- ./config/THEME
- ./config/WAITSLOT
- ./torrents/
- ./torrents/images/
- ./include/avatars/
- ./tsf_forums/uploads/
- ./admin/backup/
- ./cache/
- ./cache/funds.php
- ./cache/indexstats.php
- ./cache/systemcache.dat
- ./cache/massmail_config.php
- ./admin/ads.txt
- ./admin/adminnotes.txt
- ./admin/quicklinks.txt
- ./include/config_announce.php

Ok, now, the admin user is: admin, with the password: wdwtracker
And the pincodes for staff panel and Tracker Settings: both are "wdw56"

Database installation: (VERY IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY, because there are some new tables and fields added)

attention

Attention

Use phpMyAdmin or whatever mysql manager you have, and create a database, then import the wdw56.sql file (from the root of the tracker).

Sorry, that was something I forgot ...

Then, in phpmyadmin, execute this command:

ALTER TABLE `tsf_forums` ADD `image` VARCHAR( 32 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'private.png';

That's it!!!

I think it is easy to install, (I never had time to edit the /install files to autogenerate the database, maybe I will do it later, or someone with more time will...)

Enter the tracker and in Tracker settings, edit your configuration.

If any unsuccess post here, and I will asist or correct any errors occured.

Good luck and ENJOY!!!

Nemerniq 27th March 2010 00:53

wow .. thanks man .. :P

aMiGo1972 27th March 2010 01:03

Thankyou very much for your hard work ! :drink:

Nemerniq 27th March 2010 01:28

Server Error
Code:

Error 500

aMiGo1972 27th March 2010 01:31

when i execute the database i have this error:
Code:

You have mismatched

mmisu120000 27th March 2010 02:33

the sql insert with phpmyadmin works perfectly!

I've tested 3 times on 3 different locations

I even made 4 times on 4 different locations the install procedure i've written about in my first post and it works...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemerniq (Post 22051)
Error 500

This is not a tracker error ... this is usually a php version or xampp error ...
Try php 5.25 ... (if in windows, try to not use fastcgi ...)

Or, try to edit your .htaccess file ...

hellokid 27th March 2010 04:58

When I Upload torrent, error occur :

Code:

Mysql puked: Unknown column 'genre' in 'field list'
Solved!

I try .sql in root to import in database by phpmyadmin. If installation will be error when Upload a torrent!

saggy00 27th March 2010 08:36

Thanx!!!

Verix 27th March 2010 10:50

Hi,
Have you managed to solve the problem with editing posts on forum?

http://ifotos.pl/img/ssssssss_nxrhan.JPG

Please wait.. And nothing happens.

aMiGo1972 27th March 2010 11:10

i created the database from phpMyAdmin and now everything is working for me (also deleted the httpaccess from root) :drink:

Nightcrawler 27th March 2010 13:12

Nice job :)

Muikku 27th March 2010 14:20

Nice job :D but can someone tell me how i can change themes bibicu_dark1 and bibicu_dark2 and bibicu_dark3 torrents descryption text color or background color because white text in white background not showing!

ps:sorry my bad enghlis

Nightcrawler 27th March 2010 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muikku (Post 22065)
Nice job :D but can someone tell me how i can change themes bibicu_dark1 and bibicu_dark2 and bibicu_dark3 torrents descryption text color or background color because white text in white background not showing!

ps:sorry my bad enghlis

should be able to change in \include\templates\themename\style\style.css

Muikku 27th March 2010 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler (Post 22066)
should be able to change in \include\templates\themename\style\style.css

i have really noob of this but i can find that place where i can change descgreption text color style.css i found but that file i can found place where i can change text color in torrent descriptions :D

Ps : i really really noob :unknown:

so maybe make one for it but this would have to apply to every theme used for example.

in details.php

Code:

then in the css of every theme matching for the right color to go with it.

Code:

td.desc {
    color: #000000;
    and whatever else in here
}

working fine this end...

Quote:
Nightcrawler 27th March 2010 15:52

1 Attachment(s)
well i see there is no class for the description.

Code:

'.format_comment($torrent['descr']).'

'.format_comment($torrent['descr']).'

Originally Posted by Verix (Post 22058)
Hi,
Have you managed to solve the problem with editing posts on forum?

Please wait.. And nothing happens.

dean winchester 27th March 2010 16:58

help!!

i fill every line,every php file with my adresses.

example:i wrote in include/config.php my "mysql_host" ; "mysql_user"; "mysql_pass"; and "mysql_db".

and i wrote this adreses on left files(DATABASE;MAIN;config_announce;SMTP) but the site is not running.the site is not working.

i wrote db adresses in accordance with instructions,i imported wdw56.sql too,and chmod all neded files.and it's not working plz if enyone can help me.

thanks for attention.

mmisu120000 27th March 2010 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by dean winchester (Post 22077)
i fill every line,every php file with my adresses.
example:i wrote in include/config.php my "mysql_host" ; "mysql_user";
"mysql_pass"; and "mysql_db".
and i wrote this adreses on left files(DATABASE;MAIN;config_announce;SMTP)
but the site is not running.the site is not working. i wrote db adresses in accordance with instructions,i imported wdw56.sql too,and chmod all neded files.and it's not working plz if enyone can help me.
thanks for attention.

What is the error displayed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler (Post 22062)
Nice job :)

Thanks, mate, but I couldn't have done it without you ...

I will try to make the install procedure finished, but, I'm having some free time problems, I have a deadline at work and I have to work hard on it ...

If someone makes it before me, please post it , so we can make a fully working release ...

dean winchester 28th March 2010 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 22080)
What is the error displayed?

Thanks, mate, but I couldn't have done it without you ...

I will try to make the install procedure finished, but, I'm having some free time problems, I have a deadline at work and I have to work hard on it ...

If someone makes it before me, please post it , so we can make a fully working release ...

mmisu120000 i install script like this: myweb/install/install.php and every thing works ok :)

when i tried to install web with stated below instruction it was difficult and it cannot runed, then i install web using this myweb/install/install.php it was ver easy.

and i have one question is some difference between this two install ways?
i mean wood be some errors using installing your script with this way
"myweb/install/install.php"

thanks for attention

mmisu120000 28th March 2010 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by dean winchester (Post 22090)
mmisu120000 i install script like this: myweb/install/install.php and every thing works ok :)
when i tried to install web with stated below instruction it was difficult and it cannot runed, then
i install web using this myweb/install/install.php it was ver easy.
and i have one question is some difference between this two install ways?
i mean wood be some errors using installing your script with this way
"myweb/install/install.php"
thanks for attention

It is a very big difference ... the database in the auto way in not the same as my database wich has some extra tables and fields ...

There are others who succeeded in installing my way, you just have to take it from the scratch ...

dean winchester 28th March 2010 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 22092)
It is a very big difference ... the database in the auto way in not the same as my database wich has some extra tables and fields ...

There are others who succeeded in installing my way, you just have to take it from the scratch ...

ok thanks. i will trie

sizorpt 29th March 2010 20:18

2 Attachment(s)
having a problem with forums
when i go to localhost/tsf_forums/ i get this

Code:

An error has occured!
There is no registered forums yet!

so i go in admin panel and when i try to create the forums i get this errors. (see atatchments please) i dont have an idea whats the problem reason

everything else seems to work fine

gram 30th March 2010 20:06

very nice

sizorpt 1st April 2010 18:04

anyone knows how can i fix my error?
please

Coraille 3rd April 2010 06:56

I have presentely error
Code:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@tigers-dream.be and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/1.3.42 Server at www.tigers-dream.be Port 80

mmisu120000 9th April 2010 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by sizorpt (Post 22132)
having a problem with forums
when i go to localhost/tsf_forums/ i get this

Code:

An error has occured!
There is no registered forums yet!

so i go in admin panel and when i try to create the forums i get this errors. (see atatchments please) i dont have an idea whats the problem reason

everything else seems to work fine

Sorry, that was something I forgot ...

in phpmyadmin, execute this command:

PHP Code:

ALTER  TABLE  `tsf_forums`  ADD  `imageVARCHAR32  )  NOT  NULL DEFAULT  'private.png'

sizorpt 17th April 2010 00:40

the bbcodes on forum: sql php and code
dont work for me :\

alexpes 17th April 2010 13:37

very nice

OsMaN 17th April 2010 15:46

Please disable PHP Safe Mode to continue installation! ???

mmisu120000 18th April 2010 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsMaN (Post 22482)
Please disable PHP Safe Mode to continue installation! ???

Of course, it doesn't work with safe mod on ...

Most sources don't ...

AJ1804 12th May 2010 04:09

I have a question about the creating the database.

Hello mmisu120000, when creating the database (using phpmyadmin) for the import of the wdw56.sql file, do you make it a collation database with
connection collation: utf8_general_ci ?
Sorry if this is a noob question i don't know much about sql database stuff.. :coffee:

Ecko 12th May 2010 22:48

when i test it on my local host on my pc i found this error

and i delete .htaccess file

Code:

load ('index');  require_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/ts_plugin_config.php';  $defaulttemplate = ts_template ();  $is_mod = is_mod ($usergroups);  stdhead (sprintf ($lang->index['welcome'], $SITENAME), TRUE, 'collapse', '');  $_header = ' ';  $_footer = '                              ';  $_div = '      {3}                                                                        {1}                    ' . $_title_bracket . ' {2}                                                                                      {4}                                           
 '; $_left_header = array ('', ''); $_middle_header = array ('', ''); $_right_header = array ('', ''); $_curuser_usergroup = ((!$CURUSER['usergroup'] OR !$CURUSER) ? '[0]' : '[' . $CURUSER['usergroup'] . ']'); $_contents = $_header; require_once TSDIR . '/' . $cache . '/plugins.php'; if (0 < count ($Plugins_LEFT)) { $__width = $_left_plugin_width - 10; $__cute = 20; $_contents .= $_left_header[0]; foreach ($Plugins_LEFT as $_results) { $show_content = false; $_perm_1 = $_results['permission']; if (($_perm_1 === '[guest]' AND $_curuser_usergroup === '[0]')) { $show_content = true; } else { if (($_perm_1 === '[all]' OR strstr ($_perm_1, $_curuser_usergroup))) { $show_content = true; } } if ($show_content) { if ($_results['content'] != '') { $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), $_results['content']), $_div); continue; } else { if (file_exists (INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php')) { include_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php'; $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), ${$_results['name']}), $_div); continue; } continue; } continue; } } $_contents .= $_left_header[1]; unset ($Plugins_LEFT); unset ($_perm_1); } $show_content = false; if (0 < count ($Plugins_MIDDLE)) { $__width = $_left_plugin_width * 2 + 130; $__cute = 180; $_contents .= $_middle_header[0]; foreach ($Plugins_MIDDLE as $_results) { $show_content = false; $_perm_2 = $_results['permission']; if (($_perm_2 === '[guest]' AND $_curuser_usergroup === '[0]')) { $show_content = true; } else { if (($_perm_2 === '[all]' OR strstr ($_perm_2, $_curuser_usergroup))) { $show_content = true; } } if ($show_content) { if ($_results['content'] != '') { $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), $_results['content']), $_div); continue; } else { if (file_exists (INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php')) { include_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php'; $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), ${$_results['name']}), $_div); continue; } continue; } continue; } } $_contents .= $_middle_header[1]; unset ($Plugins_MIDDLE); unset ($_perm_2); } $show_content = false; if (0 < count ($Plugins_RIGHT)) { $__width = $_right_plugin_width - 10; $__cute = 20; $_contents .= $_right_header[0]; foreach ($Plugins_RIGHT as $_results) { $show_content = false; $_perm_3 = $_results['permission']; if (($_perm_3 === '[guest]' AND $_curuser_usergroup === '[0]')) { $show_content = true; } else { if (($_perm_3 === '[all]' OR strstr ($_perm_3, $_curuser_usergroup))) { $show_content = true; } } if ($show_content) { if ($_results['content'] != '') { $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), $_results['content']), $_div); continue; } else { if (file_exists (INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php')) { include_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php'; $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), ${$_results['name']}), $_div); continue; } continue; } continue; } } $_contents .= $_right_header[1]; unset ($Plugins_RIGHT); unset ($_perm_3); } echo $_contents . $_footer; stdfoot (); ?>

i install this version fron insall.php file and it's working

danezuxxl 7th June 2010 12:57

please help

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6136/96643933.png

wMan 7th June 2010 18:16

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by danezuxxl (Post 23373)

well with the looks of it you have put someone to staff with adding the to staffteam with a :name98, its a must to do it like this :name id 35,:man1 id1.:mane2d167, so it should look like this :falcom45,:wss78, remembers to add id in it with a , then go to users profile set to what staff you want then you be ok :relax:

or you put name of user in and id of user in add staff team you will see a fined user edit there profile you will see the id and user name just add them then put then to staff in there profile when set in staff team all done then easy as 123

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecko (Post 23009)
when i test it on my local host on my pc i found this error

and i delete .htaccess file

Code:

load ('index');  require_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/ts_plugin_config.php';  $defaulttemplate = ts_template ();  $is_mod = is_mod ($usergroups);  stdhead (sprintf ($lang->index['welcome'], $SITENAME), TRUE, 'collapse', '');  $_header = ' ';  $_footer = '                              ';  $_div = '      {3}                                                                        {1}                    ' . $_title_bracket . ' {2}                                                                                      {4}                                           
 '; $_left_header = array ('', ''); $_middle_header = array ('', ''); $_right_header = array ('', ''); $_curuser_usergroup = ((!$CURUSER['usergroup'] OR !$CURUSER) ? '[0]' : '[' . $CURUSER['usergroup'] . ']'); $_contents = $_header; require_once TSDIR . '/' . $cache . '/plugins.php'; if (0 < count ($Plugins_LEFT)) { $__width = $_left_plugin_width - 10; $__cute = 20; $_contents .= $_left_header[0]; foreach ($Plugins_LEFT as $_results) { $show_content = false; $_perm_1 = $_results['permission']; if (($_perm_1 === '[guest]' AND $_curuser_usergroup === '[0]')) { $show_content = true; } else { if (($_perm_1 === '[all]' OR strstr ($_perm_1, $_curuser_usergroup))) { $show_content = true; } } if ($show_content) { if ($_results['content'] != '') { $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), $_results['content']), $_div); continue; } else { if (file_exists (INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php')) { include_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php'; $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), ${$_results['name']}), $_div); continue; } continue; } continue; } } $_contents .= $_left_header[1]; unset ($Plugins_LEFT); unset ($_perm_1); } $show_content = false; if (0 < count ($Plugins_MIDDLE)) { $__width = $_left_plugin_width * 2 + 130; $__cute = 180; $_contents .= $_middle_header[0]; foreach ($Plugins_MIDDLE as $_results) { $show_content = false; $_perm_2 = $_results['permission']; if (($_perm_2 === '[guest]' AND $_curuser_usergroup === '[0]')) { $show_content = true; } else { if (($_perm_2 === '[all]' OR strstr ($_perm_2, $_curuser_usergroup))) { $show_content = true; } } if ($show_content) { if ($_results['content'] != '') { $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), $_results['content']), $_div); continue; } else { if (file_exists (INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php')) { include_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php'; $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), ${$_results['name']}), $_div); continue; } continue; } continue; } } $_contents .= $_middle_header[1]; unset ($Plugins_MIDDLE); unset ($_perm_2); } $show_content = false; if (0 < count ($Plugins_RIGHT)) { $__width = $_right_plugin_width - 10; $__cute = 20; $_contents .= $_right_header[0]; foreach ($Plugins_RIGHT as $_results) { $show_content = false; $_perm_3 = $_results['permission']; if (($_perm_3 === '[guest]' AND $_curuser_usergroup === '[0]')) { $show_content = true; } else { if (($_perm_3 === '[all]' OR strstr ($_perm_3, $_curuser_usergroup))) { $show_content = true; } } if ($show_content) { if ($_results['content'] != '') { $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), $_results['content']), $_div); continue; } else { if (file_exists (INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php')) { include_once INC_PATH . '/plugins/' . $_results['name'] . '.php'; $_contents .= str_replace (array ('{1}', '{2}', '{3}', '{4}'), array (ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 1), $_results['description'], ts_collapse (str_replace (' ', '_', $_results['name']), 2), ${$_results['name']}), $_div); continue; } continue; } continue; } } $_contents .= $_right_header[1]; unset ($Plugins_RIGHT); unset ($_perm_3); } echo $_contents . $_footer; stdfoot (); ?>

i install this version fron insall.php file and it's working

did you cmod to 777 plug ins and do not del the htaccess as you need it to run thigs should put it back on

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ1804 (Post 22996)
Hello mmisu120000, when creating the database (using phpmyadmin) for the import of the wdw56.sql file, do you make it a collation database with
connection collation: utf8_general_ci ?
Sorry if this is a noob question i don't know much about sql database stuff... :coffee:

ok you make db and user name and password you do not need to add the db as it will go in for you as soon as you have done the install cmoding to 777 and you do not need to reboot the server at all as the db will be there as soon as install as been done easy as 1234567890:drink:

Nightcrawler 19th June 2010 22:50

3 Attachment(s)
Installer attached

changed scrape to work tested and working ;)

Conjo 23rd June 2010 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler (Post 23605)
Installer attached :)

changed scrape to work tested and working ;)

New scrape Great!! :drink:

That i was looking for, giving it a test right now.

PS. Hopefully it works for 5.4.1 also.

Update:

To bad...seems not to work on 5.4.1

Anyone knows how to make it work? :sos:

Nightcrawler 23rd June 2010 19:30

what error do u get I have found this script to be very temperamental on different types of servers :)

Conjo 23rd June 2010 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler (Post 23696)
what error do u get I have found this script to be very temperamental on different types of servers :)

Just like told before.. torrent is working but no seeders in the 'seeders' on the client..but somehow i think it's in announce.php becouse as far as i can see scrape isn't used on a tracker announce..

TSSE is the only script that has these problems.. any other script like tbdev dosn't show this problem..

My tracker has over 4500 users near 9000 torrents and a average of 13000 peers.

but when i look in my own seeds almost every torrent has no 'seeder' in the torrent client and the site tells a different story.

So.. beat me .. i'am not a programmer but there must be something wrong in the announce,functions_announce or functions_announce2.

Kind regards,

Conjo

Oh yeah..
I'am using 5.4.1 on a Godaddy V-dedicated server width CentOS.

Nightcrawler 23rd June 2010 19:51

Its weird cos in my localhost (windows) and my vps (centos) it work perfect. But in my (centos) dedicated with ispconfig its not working I get a decoding error :mad:

Conjo 23rd June 2010 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler (Post 23698)
Its weird cos in my localhost (windows) and my vps (centos) it work perfect. But in my (centos) dedicated with ispconfig its not working I get a decoding error :mad:

I just get lots of this crap in /var/log/httpd/error_log

Code:

Failed loading /home/****/public_html/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so:  /home/****/public_html/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: zend_compile_string
But ioncube is installed and working.

Nightcrawler 23rd June 2010 20:19

see if u have this line in your announce.php if so try changing it. http://bvlist.com/template-shares/51...ttp-500-a.html