Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Strike (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Torrentstrike Fullymodded v1.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=117)

pspmaster 4th November 2008 02:17

pls help me someone

i did everything i installed Torrentstrike Fullymodded v1.0 corectly and now,
sql/fullymodded.sql file successfully installed...

REMEMBERto install the forum after making your sysop account by just clicking the forum link at the top

Fullymodded Installation is finished now, you can click here to register a Sysop Account i press sysop account is white page what can i do now pls some one help me thnk u and sorry for my english:(

And i tried to delete httacces but nothing its white page :( its the same

zappu 15th November 2008 09:30

Guys and you made updates at this script, please also make update to the .rar file. Thanks.

DaRk452 30th November 2008 12:26

Hi, I'm helping a friend with his tracker, I think that the source of his tracker is TBDEV I don't know what version ( it was modded for someone else), the things is that I want to install torrentstrike on my server and import the db, I already tested this on my machine, and it works (the tables are almost the same), BUT I have a problem with the users, the password change or something I can't log in, it says wrong password or wrong username, I try to recover but I get a message "Unable to send mail. Please contact an administrator about this error" . I read that I need a mail server (configure a SMTP server ) , but I have no idea how to do that, can somebody help me? please :sorry:

Sorry for my english.

carlitp 11th December 2008 05:09

Can`t download the torrent

Hey guys i`v installed torrent strike couples of time but every time i get the same error .. error 403 page not found any help? sorry for my bad english
sorry i`v forgot to tell i get error 403 wen` i try to download the torrent

martzy 21st December 2008 15:07

Code:

[2005] dbconn: mysql_connect: Unknown MySQL server host 'hostname' (11001).
Is my error. Rezolve? Wait reasons.

Fynnon 21st December 2008 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by martzy (Post 7581)
Code:

[2005] dbconn: mysql_connect: Unknown MySQL server host 'hostname' (11001).
Is my error. Rezolve? Wait reasons.

I think you should replace hostname with localhost in config file!

Look for file db.php and check the data in there

And try changing localhost to 127.0.0.1 or the computer's real IP

Mystic 3rd January 2009 10:49

Help with login

Hi

i've got a problem after creating a sysop account i got the following problem.
================================================== ================================================== ============
Sysop Account successfully activated!

Your account has been activated! However, it appears that you could not be logged in automatically. A possible reason is that you disabled cookies in your browser. You have to enable cookies to use your account. Please do that and then log in and try again.

================================================== ================================================== ============

If have checked the cookies, thats enabled - tried on my notebook -same problem ( both never had cookie troubles)

Even when i try to login manualy its not working :(

In DB the account for SysOp is created.

Try'd it for a few days to get this working but now after :wallbash: my head feels like a brickwall it selfs.

Pls Help

Grtz Mystic
PS Sorry for my Bad English -> i'm just a dutch NooB

KiD 3rd January 2009 10:52

have you checked in the user-db that your account is activated? and not "pedding"

Mystic 3rd January 2009 12:27

Its confirmed

El1t3 25th January 2009 22:41

thanks

nice