Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tegra Tracker (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6417)

McNaccken 8th May 2011 20:50

Tegra Tracker

2 Attachment(s)
attention

Attention

Almost fully translation of my engine :)
I hope you'll like it.

This is a latest release of ppkbb3cker2/Tegra/BB3cker tracker based on forum phpbb3.

http://www.ppkbb3cker.ru

New features in this version:

In the adm. section in the Settings section tracker added features and options:

-Added option to enable / disable function skreyp tracker
-Added ability to define the type of table for a table of peers the tracker (Memory \ MyIsam)
-Added ability to define the minimum necessary number of posters / screenshots to load (showing the number when creating a torrent)

-Added ability to disable the bonus apload and / or does not take into account when calculating the bonus ratio
-Added ability to set a value for the size of the overall upload to the bonus equal size torrent file (ie the ratio 1.0 to torrents)

Added options to install:

-the width of the block prints on the portal page
-the width of the blocks of posters and screenshots on the topic itself torrent
-length of the name in block torrent torrents
-display unit on the torrent page, view the topic in a torrent minimized
-length of the title of the topic list page index

+Added possibility to enable / disable mapping of statistics on the torrent page themes torrent sections:

-List of files who download, distribute, download, who to thank, History is not given away, the OTR

+Added possibility to enable / disable display of statistics on torrents on user profile page for the sections:

-Uploaded, downloaded, distributes, download, say thanks, say thanks, History does not provide

+Added an option to upload the initial charge when a user logs
+Added option to determine the status of torrents that are available to the author for torrent download if the torrent has a status forbidden to download

+Added option to determine the status of torrents default status for downloading the torrent, if the user is entitled "Can upload torrents to the tracker without pre-screening and status for downloading the torrent, if the user has no rights" can upload torrents on tracker without pre-screening "

+Added option to include a ban citation of first message tracker
+Added option to specify the maximum number of nested spoilers in the message

The following options are displayed in the spoiler adm. section:

-width of the image when displayed in a spoiler or outside
-hide all the images processed by a spoiler
-hide all the images in the signatures of users handled by a spoiler
-banned image hosting

+Added option to define the site icon

+In the top downloaded torrents added options:

-show torrents only to the number of seeders at least a specified number of

-Do not display the top, if the number of torrents to display less than the specified number of
display thumbnails of posters or display full-sized image

-display the Torrent added no later than the specified number of days

+Added option to display the "notes" and "notes" on the tracker:

-display a note on the tracker at the bottom of each page of the tracker
-display a note on a per torrent for registered users
-display a note under each torrent for registered users
-display a note on a per torrent for non-registered users
-display a note under each torrent unregistered users
-display the same notes for torrents and the portal page, only to registered users, only for guests of all

+Added option to define the priority search on the forum:
-search a forum or tracker (on the following pages will be activated search options suitable for searching for torrents, or Forum)

+Added ability to download torrents for the guests, with the possibility of appointing separate options:

-Management gz compression
-Ignore check for connectivity
-The maximum number of torrents for simultaneous downloading (per guest session)
-The maximum number of torrents for the simultaneous distribution of (per guest session)
-Maximum number of connections from one IP address (total for all guests)
-Maximum number of connections from one IP address only on one engine (total for all guests)
-Restriction on the number of connected clients return
-Redefinition of the return of connected clients
-Caching of access rights
-Clients include restrictions
-Number of sessions for guests
-Session lifetime
-While cleaning the guest sessions (hours)

+The functions of the Channel torrents and comments added options:

-Display in the channels of torrents only torrents no older than a specified number of days
-Display in the channels of comments only comments no older than a specified number of days

+In the Maintenance section, disposal and treatment options are added:

-Reset value ratio for all users
-Reset the bonus for all users
-Recalculation of thanks
-Removing file lists
-Delete lists "thank you"
-Delete lists torrents
-Removal of statistics on torrents
-Removal of survey results for torrents
-Removing sessions reviews
-Removing external data trackers
-Removal of external trackers from torrent
-The erasure of the OTR
-Correct status torrents
-Exchange status torrents

+In the adm. section in the Settings section added chat features and options:

-Ability to display the chat minimized if the user is not logged into the chat
-Chat option on the portal page
-Chat option on the pages of the tracker
-Option Archives
-Option Clearing the list of members, messages

+In the adm. section to section in the Portal Blocks tracker added features and options:

-Chat option on the portal page
-In New tracker option added features:
-Ability to display an "empty" poster for a poster if the torrent does not exist, indicating the height of the poster
-Ability to determine the time of caching when displaying novelties tracker

+In the adm. section to the section Cleaning the list of users added the ability to search for users with the selected ratio, downloaded, distributed

+In the adm. section in the Members section added options:

-Reset value ratio Users
-Reset the user's bonus for apload

Other changes and additions:

-When the option "Ignore check for connectivity - checking for connectivity is not carried out
-Sections of the tracker in the adm. section in a separate section in the block in the block Tracker Modules
-Determination of the status now is in the file / language/ru/mods/ppkbb3cker_statuses.php
-Identification of additional fields tracker is now in the file / language/ru/mods/ppkbb3cker_addfields.php
-All file names tracker that had characters with upper case converted to lowercase
-Changed the processing function of width downloadable posters and srkinshotov (formerly size calculated from the longest side of the image, only now in width)

-To access options, the tracker and / or chat room added to law "can change the settings of the tracker," "could change the settings of a chat"

-Top links to the tracker shows the number of isotopes, ie "Top 10 Tracker," "Top 15 Tracker", etc.
-Added caching JS and CSS files, the tracker, in this connection with any change in the corresponding files in the directories / tracker / addons / js /, / tracker / addons / css / need to clear the cache tracker

-Mod installed Non-latin Symbols in URL / Supports non-Latin references
-Mod installed Advanced Similar Topics / Related Topics
-Reworked the mapping data on the pages of the list of torrents torrents search results page of the portal and page topics torrent.

-Options tracker in a separate database table
-In chat added ability to remove "alien" message (right: Can not delete your posts from the chat room)
-In chat added the clock display
-Logo change tracker "realized" through the adm. section (ie, as it should be by default)
-Reworked the function of external background announcement announcement URL tracker
-In the adm. section on page view a list of forums added information about "the appointment of the forum," ie, is a forum - a tracker or not (as in the index page of the list)

-In the Enable system multitrekinga added a choice - to exclude the current announcement of torrrent URL tracker files for all registered users only, for guests only

-In the style prosilver display additional fields displayed under the tab
-jQuery has been updated to version 1.5.2
-Several bug fixes and errors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
+ working function of external torrents (see AdminCP >> Modules >> Tracker Settings
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. If you have some questions, then ask me in Skype (login: rockeybenzrocco) or simply send PM.

http://skripters.com/uploads/posts/2...58_tracker.jpg

Fynnon 9th May 2011 04:15

if this works its great but the problem is we need it in english not in russian

McNaccken 9th May 2011 06:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 27875)
if this works its great but the problem is we need it in english not in russian

Yea, it works. I am doing the english translation for this, so i'll publish English version here very soon (maybe in few days)

Zuby 10th May 2011 13:07

please link us a demo site

supersonic 17th May 2011 03:12

language

hi ya i have installed the latsest version u have on site but i need a english translation so awaiting a reply im itching to see it in its full glory so i can read many thanks :) looks gd so far just what i been after

soon as that english language is installed will make life easier 4 me to mod site cheers kind regards in advance

wMan 19th May 2011 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersonic (Post 27975)
hi ya i have installed the latsest version u have on site but i need a english translation so awaiting a reply im itching to see it in its full glory so i can read many thanks :) looks gd so far just what i been after

soon as that english language is installed will make life easier 4 me to mod site cheers kind regards in advance

Hope to see the eng one very soon

THORNORDLAND 18th June 2011 16:10

translation for the 3.0.8 version of the tracker

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.ppkbb3cker.ru/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2419"
septera[/URL]Made a full translation for the 3.0.8 version of the tracker.
Tested on subsilver2 theme, like all translated.

Feature Request:
To use the admin panel Towns language, since there nedelal translation.

I hope kamunibud useful.

Links:
http://hotfile.com/dl/119164173/24262fb/en_us.zip.html
https://rapidshare.com/files/2928126405/en_us.zip

http://www.ppkbb3cker.ru/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2412

ShmidtxXx 21st June 2011 14:42

this tracker support ocelot?

McNaccken 21st June 2011 20:37

Yes. Supports.