Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   xBTiT (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   xbtitFM 2.1 - Strange problem (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12690)

dragon100 26th February 2023 08:27

xbtitFM 2.1 - Strange problem

2 Attachment(s)
Hello! I have a strange problem in the Circling Last Torrents block because it only displays one torrent. When I click on it and go to torrent details, I noticed that it doesn't have a list of trackers. Maybe one of you knows why in this block it shows only this torrent without trackers and not others?

crowni 27th February 2023 09:39

Circling Last Torrents block if I'm not mistaken it is made not to show external torrents and without seed.It fetches via iframe from the file imageflow.php .It just needs to be redone.

dragon100 27th February 2023 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56741)
Circling Last Torrents block if I'm not mistaken it is made not to show external torrents and without seed.It fetches via iframe from the file imageflow.php .It just needs to be redone.

Thank you for your response. I see. Do you know what exactly needs to be changed in this file?

crowni 27th February 2023 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon100 (Post 56742)
Thank you for your response. I see. Do you know what exactly needs to be changed in this file?

I haven't dealt with this for a long time and I don't have the source. I'll see where I can pull it from and I'll look in the file.

Bump: I think it's here

{
$active_seo = get_result("SELECT `activated`, `str`, `strto` FROM `{$TABLE_PREFIX}seo` WHERE `id`='1'", true, $btit_settings["cache_duration"]);
$res_seo=$active_seo[0];
}

Change the zero to a one and see if it works $res_seo=$active_seo[1];

Or here

if ($XBTT_USE)
{
$tseeds="`f`.`seeds`+ifnull(`x`.`seeders`,0)";
$tleechs="`f`.`leechers`+ifnull(`x`.`leechers`,0)";
$tcompletes="f.finished+ifnull(`x`.`completed`,0)";
$ttables="`{$TABLE_PREFIX}files` `f` LEFT JOIN `xbt_files` `x` ON `x`.`info_hash`=`f`.`bin_hash`";
}

dragon100 27th February 2023 18:37

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56743)
I haven't dealt with this for a long time and I don't have the source. I'll see where I can pull it from and I'll look in the file.

Thank you very much for helping my friend. I am sending the file you provided.

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56743)

{
$active_seo = get_result("SELECT `activated`, `str`, `strto` FROM `{$TABLE_PREFIX}seo` WHERE `id`='1'", true, $btit_settings["cache_duration"]);
$res_seo=$active_seo[0];
}

Change the zero to a one and see if it works $res_seo=$active_seo[1];

Or here

if ($XBTT_USE)
{
$tleechs="`f`.`leechers`+ifnull(`x`.`leechers`,0)";
$tcompletes="f.finished+ifnull(`x`.`completed`,0)";
$ttables="`{$TABLE_PREFIX}files` `f` LEFT JOIN `xbt_files` `x` ON `x`.`info_hash`=`f`.`bin_hash`";
}

I changed 0 to 1 in $res_seo=$active_seo[1]

But it didn't help

crowni 28th February 2023 10:36

Try in this lines

if ($XBTT_USE)
{
$tleechs="`f`.`leechers`+ifnull(`x`.`leechers`,0)" ;
$tcompletes="f.finished+ifnull(`x`.`completed`,0)" ;
}

dragon100 28th February 2023 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56745)
Try in this lines

if ($XBTT_USE)
{
$tleechs="`f`.`leechers`+ifnull(`x`.`leechers`,0)" ;
$tcompletes="f.finished+ifnull(`x`.`completed`,0)" ;
}

I need to change 0 to 1 in `seeders`,0) leechers`,0) and completed`,0 ?

Bump:

Bump: I changed it like this but unfortunately it still displays only one torrent as before. Even when I added a new torrent it doesn't show it.

if ($XBTT_USE)
{
$tseeds="`f`.`seeds`+ifnull(`x`.`seeders`,1)";
$tleechs="`f`.`leechers`+ifnull(`x`.`leechers`,1)";
$tcompletes="f.finished+ifnull(`x`.`completed`,1)";
}

crowni 28th February 2023 17:39

Try to put at least 4 torrents and have them be internal

dragon100 28th February 2023 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56747)
Try to put at least 4 torrents and have them be internal

I checked the list of trackers in the torrent that is displayed in the block and it has my link in the list of trackers http://dark-torrents.pl/announce.php and I would like it to display torrents typically on external trackers :)

crowni 3rd March 2023 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon100 (Post 56748)
I checked the list of trackers in the torrent that is displayed in the block and it has my link in the list of trackers http://dark-torrents.pl/announce.php and I would like it to display torrents typically on external trackers :)

And on external torrents, does it count the seeds? is the scraper working properly for you?