Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Poll problem on TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NULLED BY Nightcrawler) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=3791)

lovebeer 16th November 2009 14:37

Poll problem on TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NULLED BY Nightcrawler)

Hi, I created a poll in staff panel, but don't appears on the index page.
I have the poll plugin active in tracker settings.
How can I solve this ?

Ashur 16th November 2009 23:08

empty poll cache
set poll permission to shown by whatever user and make sure it says active

lovebeer 17th November 2009 20:32

Can you help me please, I don't know ho to empty poll cache.
I want that all users have access to the poll, only guest don't have access.

Ashur 18th November 2009 00:46

tracker settings m8 it should be there and from there you can empty any cache you want

crztz 28th November 2009 12:12

it doesn't work, even after deleting all the cache.. and using every way of wieving the poll ( usergroups/ all the use4rgroups even the guests/ only guests )..

is there some other way of using the polls to show ?

thx in advance

Marco 6th December 2009 16:50

indeed it was a problem but can be solved easy. you have to create a new staff tool at first option you put exactly the name of php file (manage_poll) and the second you can rename it how you wish. Create and use it :) it's working to me now

don't forget you have to create in tracker settings ->manage plugins -> create new plugin the name of plugin must be (tspoll) and put him active ...

@nightcrawler till now i haven't in cache poll :S

lovebeer 6th December 2009 17:53

Thanks mate, my poll don't work because in manage plugins section my poll plugin name was poll no tspoll.
now works great !

Ashur 6th December 2009 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 18112)
indeed it was a problem but can be solved easy. you have to create a new staff tool at first option you put exactly the name of php file (manage_poll) and the second you can rename it how you wish. Create and use it :) it's working to me now

don't forget you have to create in tracker settings ->manage plugins -> create new plugin the name of plugin must be (tspoll) and put him active ...

@nightcrawler till now i haven't in cache poll :S

nice work :)

crztz 6th December 2009 20:05

i too solved this one by renaming on manage polls.. the name of the plugin from poll to tspoll

thx again for your help everyone

Marco 13th January 2010 00:54

I have another problem with the poll
After i creating a new poll nobody can vote any ideea? when freshly was installed worked perfect, but after i erased old polls i can't use the poll (let me to create - show it's active but on index show me only the results witch be always 0)

thx

Ashur 13th January 2010 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 19425)
I have another problem with the poll
After i creating a new poll nobody can vote any ideea? when freshly was installed worked perfect, but after i erased old polls i can't use the poll (let me to create - show it's active but on index show me only the results witch be always 0)

thx

do you have an old backup of your database see if you can import the old data and try again

Marco 13th January 2010 18:00

i will try to search older backups :(

hegylako 8th March 2011 23:16

problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 19459)
i will try to search older backups :(

hy

install problem >>

Could not connect to the database server at 'empty' with the supplied username and password.
Are you sure the hostname and user details are correct?
Could not select the database 'empty'.

Are you sure it exists and the specified username and password have access to it?
There seems to be one or more errors with the database configuration information that you supplied. Click here to to back step 2.

it53lv 19th July 2011 22:37

i got mysql error when i do this

wMan 19th July 2011 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by it53lv (Post 29092)
i got mysql error when i do this

lol you not installed it proper lol now im uping this site cide for alot of peeps and no errors at all from my uploading and moding it up:drink:

it53lv 19th July 2011 23:33

i just need clean db stuff for poll
each time i enable poll plugin i get mysql error with no context just mysql error