Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CodeX Installer v4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1203)

Tony 13th January 2010 05:33

Quote:

This code is no longer being built nor supported - Numerous requests to have it removed have been ignored - It never made it out of Beta due to various reasons so you have it from my mouth its dead - finito - gone and i wont be answering any other posts on it - If you respect my wishes you'll remove this - The people that have it are all grown ups if they cant figure it out it wasnt for them in the first place - Sorry but this is how it has to be - Codex/Tbdev Installer is Dead - BigJoos
You mean people actually go on tbdev and ask for support on this ? i mean look at the BETA its nothing at all like tbdev with just all the mods you can think of installed onto it is it ?

movietorrent 18th January 2010 17:07

error

I did everything that I need, and I show this error:sos:
What is now?:wallbash:

Code:

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2389319/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/a2389319/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a2389319/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting

Phogo 18th January 2010 17:10

Think the free webhosting may be blocking some features

Laffin 18th January 2010 17:19

Actually a lot of web hosting, uses the open_basedir in a safe php setting.
your option is to create a directory where it is allowed, such as your root.
create a directory, and an .htaccess file that makes the directory forbidden.
.htaccess
Code:

Options -Indexes
Should work, allowing your php files access, and disallowing web access.

jebajseti 6th February 2010 02:49

all i can say about this source is wooow. Keep up the good work and fix some bugs and this will really be the best tbdev source ever. I like code very much but ill wait for final version.
And i would like to ask one question is it possible to add inside iplay login code?

regards

Jack747 6th February 2010 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jebajseti (Post 20541)
all i can say about this source is wooow. Keep up the good work and fix some bugs and this will really be the best tbdev source ever. I like code very much but ill wait for final version.
And i would like to ask one question is it possible to add inside iplay login code?

regards

Yah me too. The iPlay? Try it. Just make a js folder or if its already made put the animatedcollapse.js in it the add the images to the pic directory and paste the css file in root. See if it works. And you got a very funny name, and its even more funny because a lot of people dont know the meaning, lol! :lol:

jebajseti 6th February 2010 16:43

i'm getting this error when editing user, edit works when i go back and refresh but when i click okay i get this. It gets me annoyed :)

Code:

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/f1scsup/public_html/tracker-f1/include/vfunc.php on line 535

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/f1scsup/public_html/tracker-f1/include/vfunc.php:535) in /home/f1scsup/public_html/tracker-f1/modtask.php on line 1200

modtask.php arround line 1200

Code:

if (($CURUSER['class'] == UC_CODER && ($user['modcomment'] != $_POST['modcomment'] ||
        $modcomment != $_POST['modcomment'])) || ($CURUSER['class'] < UC_CODER && $modcomment !=
        $user['modcomment']))
        $updateset[] = "modcomment = " . sqlesc($modcomment);
    if (sizeof($updateset) > 0)
        mysql_query("UPDATE users SET  " . implode(", ", $updateset) . " WHERE id=" .
            sqlesc($userid) . "") or sqlerr(__file__, __line__);
    status_change($userid);
    forummods(true);
    $returnto = $_POST["returnto"];
    header("Location: $DEFAULTBASEURL/$returnto");
    die();

vfunc.php arround line 535

Code:

if (!file_exists($file) || $forced == true)
    {
        $q = sql_query("SELECT id,username,forums_mod FROM users WHERE forum_mod = 'yes' ") or print(mysql_error());
        while($a = mysql_fetch_assoc($q))
        $users[] = $a;

$forums = array();

foreach($users as $user)
        {
            $reg = "([0-9]+)";
            preg_match_all($reg,$user["forums_mod"],$fids);
            foreach($fids[0] as $fid)
            {
                if(!array_key_exists($fid,$forums))
                $forums[$fid] = array();
                $forums[$fid][] = array($user["id"],$user["username"]);
            }
        }
        $h = fopen($file,"w+");
        if($h)
        {
            fwrite($h,serialize($forums));
            fclose($h);
        }
    }

Jack747 7th February 2010 11:13

Whak kind of hosting do you have. If its a free hosting that may be the problem.

jebajseti 7th February 2010 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack747 (Post 20579)
Whak kind of hosting do you have. If its a free hosting that may be the problem.

buyed hosting

redesmania 5th March 2010 19:58

problems with announce!

I need help with my announce!
my program is utorrete me to return an error, Traker sending invalid data ??
Why??

I use Installer_Beta2

djblackout 20th March 2010 02:02

take

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypto (Post 5602)
Some fixes from BigJoos

Just quick fixes from last minute testing and editing i was doing today - i forgot to revert those 2 small ones back pardon.gif main files will be updated.

ehm i dont find takemessage.php any where when i unpacked the zip :S:shock:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypto (Post 5610)

PHP Code:

chat2pal_chat2pal 

to your database name.

chatpal dosent exist in mysql_overview.php :wallbash:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabtb (Post 7361)
couldnt see this updated here so here it is BIG thanks to bigjoos for this nice work m8.

bigjoos wrote...

Installer rar has been updated 07/12/08 - If you used the early version i advise you delete the lot and re-install the updated code - theres to many updates and changes to list - Its still Beta and i know all about the missing require_once or not required require_once in 3-4 files max - Im aware of all little known area's that require further work.

can you help me install the old themes on the v4 installer ? cause i run the beta2 installer perfect on my website how ever still some many many few things that is bugged... else evrything works fine http://freeleech.eu how can i change the announce interval ? i want it to be 300

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypto (Post 5610)
Change
PHP Code:

chat2pal_chat2pal 

to your database name.

o dont find any of this on my installer after running through all the files even chat2pals is no where to find on my files... :S

Grogz 3rd July 2010 05:20

captcha image

captcha image is messed atm :unknown:

how can i fix it or remove it??

isvaly 5th October 2010 23:57

class

How do I add more classes
Can anyone help me please

Subzero 20th October 2010 20:37

This code was never fully completed and is not official tbdev most of the bugs posted have been reply to and fixed we do our best to support each code here.

wMan 20th October 2010 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subzero (Post 25253)
This code was never fully completed and is not official tbdev most of the bugs posted have been reply to and fixed we do our best to support each code here.

i think not for one torrent page bugs in that seeding so on white too

Subzero 20th October 2010 21:34

I said most learn to read :lol:

wMan 20th October 2010 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subzero (Post 25255)
I said most learn to read :lol:

do not need that its buged up big time no fixs will fix that:lol:

isvaly 20th December 2010 14:45

can someone make a version that works well or having their errors?

ferdis 25th December 2010 11:12

Someone want to help to fix all errors from this source ?

k0pilashu 29th April 2011 14:34

HELPPP

PHP Code:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/bittorrent.phpis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmpin /home/a4348238/public_html/include/cleanup.php on line 5
Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning
: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/bittorrent.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open streamOperation not permitted in /home/a4348238/public_html/include/cleanup.php on line 5
Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error
: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/bittorrent.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/a4348238/public_html/include/cleanup.php on line 5 

Bigjoos 29th April 2011 20:36

Freewebhosting = Restrictions

open_basedir restriction in effect

So buy a server and try again without using free hosts - Free hosts are a joke basically,

And your using the old release, I have a new Project == U-232 which is here as well
want my opinion ? Dont waste your time with this unless your fairly advanced.

xDev 29th July 2011 22:11

WHITE PAGE

1 Attachment(s)
WHITE PAGE any fix ?

danne112 30th July 2011 14:42

remove shoutbox

anyone know what codes i need to remove if i dont want shoutbox ? becouse the hide button doesnt work if i press it once it hides but when i press open again it shows up but cant hide it :S

J0hn86 7th August 2011 01:58

problem

erorr appears after completing installation
I followed steps but it shows me that erorr:sos:
PHP Code:

Warning:  require_once() [function.require-once]:  open_basedir restriction in effect.  File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.phpis not within the  allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmpin /home/a7223494/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

localhost
PHP Error Message
Warning
:  require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open streamOperation not permitted in /home/a7223494/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

localhost

PHP Error Message
Fatal error
:  require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/a7223494/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6 

Fynnon 7th August 2011 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonutz86 (Post 29435)
PHP Code:

Warning:  require_once() [function.require-once]:  open_basedir restriction in effect 

Open your php.ini and look for the open_basedir line and comment it.
Save your php.ini changes and restart your web server

J0hn86 7th August 2011 11:03

someone please help me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 29436)
Open your php.ini and look for the open_basedir line and comment it.
Save your php.ini changes and restart your web server

and where exactly are the php.ini file that I looked through the whole folder and not found

Fynnon 7th August 2011 11:13

php.ini is a server file, try in apache/bin/php.ini or in etc/php.ini
create a file and name it phpinfo.php than put in it this code:

PHP Code:

<?php
// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL 
phpinfo(); 
?>

run it and it will tell you where php.ini is

dj_otrov 22nd January 2012 16:59

error

Site is down for maintenance, please check back again later... thanks
: Cant connect to databaseserver

www.balkanritam.tk

x360zone 22nd January 2012 17:51

noob alert

lol you
tried to install every source code with noces a all weldone

read the install notes

J0hn86 6th April 2012 17:38

help pls

i have this error after instaled the source sou can hlep me pls this error is show me

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/u794797680/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/u794797680/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/u794797680/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6:sos:

ps.
is not a free host is paid host sou i dont now what is the problem

x360zone 6th April 2012 17:43

hosting

just as you paid for it dont mean it will run the source code get a cheap vps to play with
plus use the latest of the release called u232 works well

RIAS 9th April 2012 23:22

please help

error on line 6 this is config.php document is empty, please upload config.php:sos:

PHP Code:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.phpis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmpin /home/u426324592/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Warning
: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open streamOperation not permitted in /home/u426324592/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Fatal error
: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/u426324592/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 6 

las7h0p3 8th August 2013 00:07

I keep getting this error when I try to search torrents (browse.php):

Code:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT count(id) FROM peers where torrent=torrents.id AND webse
anyone knows how to fix it?

Also I get this error when I try to view forums.php

Code:

MySQL Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking