Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   SoftMP3 & SweDVDR Source Code (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2693)

DavePL 25th May 2010 15:39

Here is where you set the announce because when you insert a torrent is old announce "softmp3"
I saw the code in tracker.php but could someone tell the where and what to do ..

I have a question or need to softmp3 announce.php file or just tracker.php? Result in me that I have not left seed. :sos:

swedal 13th October 2010 00:11

hello

hello I'm about to put up a torrent site for the source code of softmp3 but when I register myself, I get this message how do I do.
-> The invite URL you got There Is disability or Already Used.

KingStress 26th January 2011 19:14

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I think it's better than creating new one for my question.
Can anybody tell me which source this one is based? TBDev? Which version?

Ulovlig 8th February 2011 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingStress (Post 26581)
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I think it's better than creating new one for my question.
Can anybody tell me which source this one is based? TBDev? Which version?

Tbdev yes

KingStress 9th February 2011 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulovlig (Post 26732)
Tbdev yes

Do you know what version?

safira218 25th February 2011 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Njep (Post 11857)
not know if this working : dfc66de15f257f927cc2be752ac4fa1c

If this won`t work we need to try to open that damned signup somehow. I tried a few things to edit the signup.php and takesignup.php but didn`t work. So i replaced those 2 files with 2 of my own from another tbdev source, the signup was open but it wouldn`t creat no damn account. I`m begining to remain out of ideas, hope someone elese is trying to figure this source out, i would really love to use it for a longer time

Berzerker 13th November 2012 00:23

Hi ...

so I got that source running... admin account created... But when I try to log in with my userdetails.... nothing happens... it takes me back to login.php and the two fields with Username and Password are blank... any ideas ?

Chez 16th November 2012 13:15

English sources ?:muscle:

Champ 10th May 2013 15:53

what should i do, because o dont have seed. in torrent in source code - softmp3
maybe i should download tracker.php from swedvdr?
and what should i change in this code ?

thank you very much

Berzerker 6th October 2014 23:24

Hi ...

you don't have to download the tracker.php from SWEDVDR ... just compile the baroktracker.c from directory TRACKER in your shell and it will work fine I think...

I am having the same problem here :

I tried to compile the barotracker.c with the command :

Code:

gcc baroktracker.c -o baroktracker
But didn't work so far... Does anybody habe the solution to get the announce running ?