Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0 & RC1 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=182)

BoLaMN 9th April 2008 15:01

Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0

so changing config to CONFIG worked for the verification?

because the verification only checks two things that /include/init.php exists and /CONFIG/THEME exists so it looks like a chmod error

trurl3 9th April 2008 15:11

1. Verification is one thing - I do not know what is not good with function version_check.
I have bypassed it.

2. Name CONFIG in upper case letters is not recognizable by installer during file access check. All positions witch CONFIG and CONFIG/xxxx have big exclamation sign.

When I changed name to config, all procedure works fine.
All necessary files and folders were chmoded propperly first.

After that there was not significant problems more

EDIT: And finally, after uploading torrent, this:
Code:

Failure: Tracker error (1)
Torrent uploaded on tracker without problems, but after re-downloading to client there is error as above.

BoLaMN 9th April 2008 16:29

aha! figured it out!!! sorry to say but drop the database go into the install file delete fresh.sql and rename tse.sql to fresh.sql the latest sql might help you out a little bit ;)

trurl3 9th April 2008 17:04

Yeah!! All previous problems are ok. But there are new ones:

In my own userdetails (and ONLY in my own)

Code:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/userdetails.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/userdetails.php:49) in /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/include/functions.php on line 710

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/userdetails.php:49) in /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/include/functions.php on line 711

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/userdetails.php:49) in /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/include/functions.php on line 712

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/userdetails.php:49) in /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/include/functions.php on line 713

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/userdetails.php:49) in /srv/www/vhosts/bola.fresno188.webperoni.de/httpdocs/include/functions.php on line 714

Code:

Last seen        09.04.2008 18:06:41 (< 1 Minute ago)

BTW, why SysOp's ID is 11? Was 'fresh' sql not so fresh? :)

Next problems - with Avatar. It is possibility to upload own image:

1. When you try to upload some .gif image:

Code:

Image processing failed
Sorry, the uploaded gif failed processing. Try resaving the image in a graphic editor. Thanx

There is no matter how big is this image. Every .gif produce this info. Probabely problems with resizing procedure.

2. When you try to upload .jpg image, you got SQL error:
[code]Error in SQL
The response from the server MySQL: Table 'bola_base.bitbucket' doesn't exist

icsterm 11th April 2008 23:37

hi to all,

please help installing via the included php installer.

I renamed CONFIG folder to config, worked untill step 2 where it returns

Code:

Cannot open file [DATABASE] to save info!.
Before the setup starts, please ensure that you have properly configured file and directory access permissions. Please see below.

chmod 777 CONFIG (config directory).
chmod 777 CONFIG/main (the file which save the main settings).

I tried importing SQL from tse.sql, tried to rename to fresh.sql, i chmoded all needed files/folders to 777, i checked database connection working fine, tried renaming DATABASE to database, nothing :sad:

Please help me with any advise, some complete tutorial on installing this script :blink:

Thank you :smoke:

trurl3 12th April 2008 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by icsterm
Code:

Cannot open file [DATABASE] to save info!.
Before the setup starts, please ensure that you have properly configured file and directory access permissions. Please see below.

chmod 777 CONFIG (config directory).
chmod 777 CONFIG/main (the file which save the main settings).

Be sure so folder /config/ is chmoded to 0777
Be sure so file /config/DATABASE (and all files in this folder including DATABASE and MAIN) are chmoded to 0777
Be sure that means go to this files on server AND CHECK

Quote:

Originally Posted by icsterm
I tried importing SQL from tse.sql, tried to rename to fresh.sql, i chmoded all needed files/folders to 777, i checked database connection working fine, tried renaming DATABASE to database, nothing :sad:

Please help me with any advise, some complete tutorial on installing this script :blink:

Thank you :smoke:

Renaming file tse.sql to fresh.sql is vital. But you have to be carefull to not switch files two times :). Best way now when you done so many things and cannnot be sure which is right, is to delete any .sql file from /install/ folder and unpack from installation pack only file tse.sql to the /installation/ folder. Then rename it to fresh.sql.

Good luck and let me now how it works.

BoLaMN 12th April 2008 00:49

created a linux server and have testing and readjusted for linux + windows :) fixed installer issues i believe, working on the avatar system now have removed bitbucket as it is not needed and have readjusted the old avatar system, only working on it slow as i have to pay more attention to my girlfriend and to my work so will release another version hopefully within the next week till then keep up hope! i havent left yas ;)

trurl3 12th April 2008 01:04

THX. Whole bitbucket system can be changed. I myself attached to YSE RC6 which I use, another bitbucket system and it works good enough. I not insist on this or that kind manner of storing avatar images. But I want to ask another question - if it reasonable to store on server all torrent pictures? Isn't it better to use only links to images in net? I must confess, so I was used to this solution and I like it better than current one. Specially when I discover so deleting of old torrents is not so exact as one can think and if old torrents stay, then stay their images. A lot of place is used without good reason. So maybe it will be good to make alternative possibilities - local images OR from somewhere in net.
Anyway thanks for now and we are looking for more , BoLaMn !! :)

50Cent 12th April 2008 09:00

hi can anybody help me?
this is my install problem:

Code:

Installation ERROR!
STEP: ERROR! (0/6)
Please upload new files first.

REQUIRED Yuna Pre7

greetz :cry:

trurl3 12th April 2008 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50Cent
hi can anybody help me?
this is my install problem:

Code:

Installation ERROR!
STEP: ERROR! (0/6)
Please upload new files first.

REQUIRED Yuna Pre7

greetz :cry:

In code uploaded on server find folder /CODE/ and change it's name to /code/
(it should be in lower case letters)

Do not forget to delete file /install/fresh.sql and change name of the file /install/tse.sql
to fresh.sql to avoid further problems.
Be sure so all necessary folders and files are chmoded to 777

50Cent 12th April 2008 10:43

very thx,its ready :D

greetz

KRoCk85 13th April 2008 23:52

is there going to be an upgrade script?

BoLaMN 14th April 2008 10:13

maybe later on but atm it is still upgrading to fast to even think of an upgrade script

trurl3 14th April 2008 13:48

In Admin CP there is tool to administer of blocks. Among the other functios there is possibility to show or hide some blocks from particulary rangs of users. But there isn't very vide range of choices - only 'all' , 'users' administration' and 'anonymous'. I would like to have possibility to show some blocks to users, power users, uploaders or VIP's. Is there anybody who nows how to do it?

KRoCk85 15th April 2008 08:51

trurl3, do you still use rc0? if so could you please post your forums.php and signup.php/takesignup.php

... the dates of my members joining shows as 1969, and all forum posts are 0000, im just wondering how to fix this lol so i want to compare yours. thanks.

hack346 15th April 2008 09:35

The old problems exists

Code:

Failure: Tracker error (1)
& blank page when i click to the recover password link

trurl3 15th April 2008 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRoCk85
trurl3, do you still use rc0? if so could you please post your forums.php and signup.php/takesignup.php

... the dates of my members joining shows as 1969, and all forum posts are 0000, im just wondering how to fix this lol so i want to compare yours. thanks.

Actually on my site I use YSE RC6 with MyBB forum. If it is what you want, I can send you those files, although they are mostly translated to polish. Anyway i can send you original files from install pack too.

KRoCk85 15th April 2008 11:39

OH I thought you used the internal forums.php. nevermind :D

maurellip 16th April 2008 16:44

in the root / change your folder /CONFIG to /config and change name tse.sql to fresh.sql and delete older fresh.sql

Work Fine!

Regards!

alinyonok 17th April 2008 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoLaMN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuna Pre7 RC01 by BolaMN

Last modified: 09-APRIL-2008
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mister BoLaMN, and whether is not present Russian your version?

trurl3 22nd April 2008 11:53

Quote:

Now i can help you with this problem. You have to change something in your forums.php file:

Code:

In line 1062  forums.php change $editedat to NOW()
In line 546 forums.php change $added to NOW()

It is rather jury rigged solution, but works good.

NOTE: This is NOT forums.php file from original pack (MyBB forum). This is forums.php file for internal forum taken from another tracker code.

grobi 22nd April 2008 12:21

Hey together

i really like this source and i think im going to use it for out tracker.
Works pretty good and havent had to many problems.

I do have some suggestions though:
As already mentioned before I think that subcategories would be awesome.
e.G.

Music
- FLAC
- OGG
- MP3

Movies
- XViD
- HD
- etc...

I guess you get the point. :)

Besides that giving invites to people would be great. (Mabye its possible but I havent found it yet)
And the ACP should probably have entries for invites and bonus system to set it up.

We also found some bugs during testing
e.g. the themes show different inputs (not reallly a bug) and if you have all boxes on the right removed theme gray and tvdev dont expand to the whole size.
besides moving the block with the user info would be great since everything is also shown in the top?

anyway, great source, great effort, keep up the great work.
Thanks everybody for making, supporting, whatever YSE.

Nilsons 22nd April 2008 20:56

Emm why when im deleting an poll i get this text
Code:

Do you really want to delete the poll? Click here if you are sure.
But i know it should be like this
Code:

But i dont know how to do it!! Please help mee !!!!

And when i press top 10 Where is registred igot this nummber!!!

01.01.1970 02:33:28 (1998 week ago)

But im only registered 1 hour :sos: :sos:

zumtest 23rd April 2008 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nilsons
Emm why when im deleting an poll i get this text
Code:

But i know it should be like this
Code:

But i dont know how to do it!! Please help mee !!!!

I had this problem too. Go to include/functions_global.php open it.
Search
Code:

function newerr($heading = '', $text = '', $head = true, $foot = true, $die = true, $div = 'error', $htmlstrip = true)
and change it to
Code:

function newerr($heading = '', $text = '', $head = true, $foot = true, $die = true, $div = 'error', $htmlstrip = false)
this works for me :)

BoLaMN 23rd April 2008 02:36

i wouldnt do that if i were u i would actually add it to the newerr string in the poll.php unless u want all the errors to remove that, finished fixing the installer, and nearly finished the new avatar system 1 error to fix so i should be all good there.

Nilsons 23rd April 2008 20:30

What to add in polls newerr string???

alfinsh 25th April 2008 01:39

i foun bug . when i set warning it shovs warning will be remowed 1970 01:04 !! and this same i got in viewrequests.. wievrequests i fixed but warning no. so help me to fix it.. sorry for bad english

aglikall 26th April 2008 00:08

does anyone get error when you've deleted install.lock and tried refreshing the installer ???
im stranded

djlee 26th April 2008 00:34

@ alfinsh .. by any chance are you using a windows server .. the unix epoch bug still exists in the windows server i think

@ aglikall .. never used YS source so i cant help a great deal with such a source specific problem ... all i can say is delete everything and start again and see what happens. there should be a guide i would have thought so if you follow the guide you shouldnt have a problem

h2o 28th April 2008 08:29

I've really been curious about this source, and have finally found the english version, thanks :D

KRoCk85 28th April 2008 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by trurl3
Quote:

Now i can help you with this problem. You have to change something in your forums.php file:

Code:

In line 1062  forums.php change $editedat to NOW()
In line 546 forums.php change $added to NOW()

It is rather jury rigged solution, but works good.

NOTE: This is NOT forums.php file from original pack (MyBB forum). This is forums.php file for internal forum taken from another tracker code.

that did not work for me, my added, editedats have multiple counts and are on different lines, could you post your forums.php

trurl3 30th April 2008 13:20

Quote:

that did not work for me, my added, editedats have multiple counts and are on different lines, could you post your forums.php

Your welcome. THis is my forums.php
[code] /*ob_start("ob_gzhandler");*/

require "include/bittorrent.php";

dbconn(false);
// maxsysop ();

loggedinorreturn();
parked();

$action = htmlspecialchars(trim($_GET["action"]));

$forums = mysql_query("select id from forums");
while ($forum = mysql_fetch_assoc($forums))
{
$postcount = 0;
$topiccount = 0;
$topics = mysql_query("select id from topics where forumid=$forum[id]");
while ($topic = mysql_fetch_assoc($topics))
{
$res = mysql_query("select count(*) from posts where topicid=$topic[id]");
$arr = mysql_fetch_row($res);
$postcount += $arr[0];
++$topiccount;
}
mysql_query("update forums set postcount=$postcount, topiccount=$topiccount where id=$forum[id]");
}
function catch_up()
{
global $CURUSER;

$userid = $CURUSER["id"];

$res = mysql_query("SELECT id, lastpost FROM topics") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

while ($arr = mysql_fetch_assoc($res))
{
$topicid = $arr["id"];

$postid = $arr["lastpost"];

$r = mysql_query("SELECT id,lastpostread FROM readposts WHERE userid=$userid and topicid=$topicid") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

if (mysql_num_rows($r) == 0)
mysql_query("INSERT INTO readposts (userid, topicid, lastpostread) VALUES($userid, $topicid, $postid)") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

else
{
$a = mysql_fetch_assoc($r);

if ($a["lastpostread"] < $postid)
mysql_query("UPDATE readposts SET lastpostread=$postid WHERE id=" . $a["id"]) or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);
}
}
}

//-------- Returns the minimum read/write class levels of a forum

function get_forum_access_levels($forumid)
{
$res = mysql_query("SELECT minclassread, minclasswrite, minclasscreate FROM forums WHERE id=".mysql_real_escape_string($forumid)) or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

if (mysql_num_rows($res) != 1)
return false;

$arr = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);

return array("read" => $arr["minclassread"], "write" => $arr["minclasswrite"], "create" => $arr["minclasscreate"]);
}

//-------- Returns the forum ID of a topic, or false on error

function get_topic_forum($topicid)
{
$res = mysql_query("SELECT forumid FROM topics WHERE id=".mysql_real_escape_string($topicid)) or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

if (mysql_num_rows($res) != 1)
return false;

return $arr[0];
}

//-------- Returns the ID of the last post of a forum

function update_topic_last_post($topicid)
{
$res = mysql_query("SELECT id FROM posts WHERE topicid=".mysql_real_escape_string($topicid)." ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

$arr = mysql_fetch_row($res) or die("No post found");

$postid = $arr[0];

mysql_query("UPDATE topics SET lastpost=$postid WHERE id=".mysql_real_escape_string($topicid)) or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);
}

function get_forum_last_post($forumid)
{
$res = mysql_query("SELECT lastpost FROM topics WHERE forumid=".mysql_real_escape_string($forumid)." ORDER BY lastpost DESC LIMIT 1") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

$postid = $arr[0];

if ($postid)
return $postid;

else
return 0;
}

//-------- Inserts a quick jump menu

function insert_quick_jump_menu($currentforum = 0)
{
print("

\n");

print("\n");

print("Id? do: ");

print("\n");

print("\n");

print("
\n

");
}

//-------- Inserts a compose frame

function insert_compose_frame($id, $newtopic = true, $quote = false)
{
global $maxsubjectlength, $CURUSER;

if ($newtopic)
{
$res = mysql_query("SELECT name FROM forums WHERE id=".mysql_real_escape_string($id)) or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

$arr = mysql_fetch_assoc($res) or die("Bad forum id");

$forumname = $arr["name"];

print("

Nowy temat w $forumname forum

\n");
}
else
{
$res = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM topics WHERE id=$id") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);

$arr = mysql_fetch_assoc($res) or stderr("B?

KRoCk85 1st May 2008 22:09

thanks alot!

ANDiTKO 2nd May 2008 11:09

I dont know why but i get too much errors with the Yuna.Scatari.v2.0.PRE7.RC1-Stripped-NEW!.zip. when i try to run it on localhost.

I copied the folder and when i open it with my browser it displays
Code:

"); ?>
Ater that when i try to accsess the installer it can't run coz it displays this:
Code:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 70

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 71

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 72

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 73

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 74

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 75

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 85

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 95

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 107

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in H:\www\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\yse\install\index.php on line 117

Thats the errors when i use EasyPHP 2.0.After installing the tracker in manual way i get errors everywhere.And the settings.php is messed up with my new theme.I used EasyPHP 2.0 with the older yse versions and i had no problem.so...

Am i the onlyone who gets errors in Yuna.Scatari.v2.0.PRE7.RC1-Stripped-NEW?

Kotafi 2nd May 2008 11:52

Quote:

Am i the onlyone who gets errors in Yuna.Scatari.v2.0.PRE7.RC1-Stripped-NEW?
Throw that EasyPHP out of the window and use xampp or smthg..

I had no errors with this at all :D

ANDiTKO 2nd May 2008 12:18

I have tried xampp and other packs but i get more errors.
The point is that YSE must me completable with most of the servers and hosts.

BoLaMN 2nd May 2008 15:38

sorry to say people i havent touched yuna source for quite awhile as my relationship with my girlfriend was going down hill, once my relationship is back to normal i will continue to fix bugs in yuna source but as for new mods other then the ones i have already completed i will be unable to make.

hope you all support me with my goals but i believe my relationship should come first as i dont want to see 3 years down the drain

thanks for all the support and hope you support me in my future endeavours

Nathan

ANDiTKO 2nd May 2008 18:02

BoLaMN, your girlfriend is more important than the yse project.sooo we can wait.
Good luck with your girlfriend ;-)

Kotafi 3rd May 2008 09:29

We have a old jungle saying in finland that guys dont run after girls or bussess but that is only a joke,
everybody knows how it Really goes! :P

I hope you will make your girlfriend happy yourself too.. :smile:

x2seed 6th May 2008 20:07

Can not Upload and seeds

Test
http://yu.bitder.com/

upload user
user teedpeek
pass 123456

please help me