Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

josh1512 23rd October 2012 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 37025)
what the hell you going on about autotron, 1 i do not know you for a start three im not on that forum at all now stop being a girly and go away and stop your shit :sad: and its up to me to say what i like about your crap bigjoose not you if he car`nt stand it fuck him lol as for looking at the basecode on here only yes its crap from what ive seen from the dls from here

wow stop whining just because you cant install it if you want some help installing it ask i will do it for you if you want but speaking to people like that isnt going to get you anywhere

djzoulox 24th October 2012 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 37025)
what the hell you going on about autotron, 1 i do not know you for a start three im not on that forum at all now stop being a girly and go away and stop your shit :sad: and its up to me to say what i like about your crap bigjoose not you if he car`nt stand it fuck him lol as for looking at the basecode on here only yes its crap from what ive seen from the dls from here

if you say u-232 is crap apparentley , you do not no nothing about torrent source. or how well protected u-232 is security wise etc . just look at any other source, you simpley cant compare any source to u-232 .

if you get a problem, in any source it is your own fault , e.g fail 40 .
unless some one released a crappy version of it, the it is the releaser fault, than again in this case bigjoss , he do never release crap . he knows what he is doing , to be honest i think that there is lot of usefull torrent engines here on bvlist, or any other place on the net , u-232 is a safe way to go , there are plenny of support to get , as i mention in my earley post ask kind and you recive answer . clearley you think that you are above all others .....

i think phpMyBitTorrent is a good source to , but all other are just not useable . after my head .

think to your head dude , where ever there is a problem it can be solved.

Eatos 24th October 2012 15:21

I want to install it in a folder in the htdocs folder (XAMPP), but this image appears:

http://gyazo.com/ebb3fd62a888463cf2a...png?1351084825

How can I change it to C:/xampp/htdocs\tracker, C:/xampp/htdocs\tracker\avatars/ ...etc...??

Thanks!

EDIT: FIXED.

Another question... What do you mean by "Create a new user on entry named System ensure its userid2 so you dont need to alter the autoshout function on include/user_functions.php."??

2ND EDIT: FIXED AGAIN :P

shorto 18th November 2012 02:04

Awesome tracker, just installed it. Was kind of skeptical at first since the last "modded" tbdev I had was torrentstrike and yeah it drove me crazy, so I actually restarted the tracker with your script, still getting the full know how on it but atm it seems to work without a problem, so thank you again! Do you perhaps know if a simple mysql table input will accept the users from torrentstrike? Kind of have over 3k users and a total restart will take time I guess so this would help me out a great deal.

BTW might I ask the "blue" theme you got on your site, is it public? Kinda like it and would just mod it in my own way if possible, the original theme is kind of to dark for my tracker :).

Tones 18th November 2012 11:36

u232

You get help faster in U-232 forum!!

Viny 4th April 2013 14:38

how do I change the installation directory in u232?
example: www.myurl.com/u232/install

my u232 is /home/XXXXX/public_html/u232/

[ Directory check ]
/home/clube532/public_html/dir_list/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/imdb/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/cache/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/torrents/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/uploads/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/include/backup/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/logs/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/install/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/install/extra/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/include/ X

daffy 4th April 2013 22:20

if your running on home pc. then install manually

DooM 27th November 2013 21:42

Project u-232 accepts external torrents?

KrackerMan 28th November 2013 00:22

No you can't use external torrents on u232 but I am sure it is not impossible to mod it to allow external torrents

DooM 28th November 2013 11:18

Ok, thanks for your answer. Maybe the next version of Project-U232 will allow that. I'm not a very good PHP coder and I can't do it by myself.