Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:21

So your mentally challenged, whats with the caps lock, are you feeling a little angry, see when you talk shite to respected developers, you will be ridiculed, there's an abundance of people like you calling out people like me, now i have nothing to prove, my fingers do the talking with code, I'm not the sad arse that can't install a simple dependency then take it out on the developers, something you clearly don't understand, the whole forum is watching yer show, keep it up dude.

wMan 21st October 2012 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36966)
So your mentally challenged, whats with the caps lock, are you feeling a little angry, see when you talk shite to respected developers, you will be ridiculed, there's an abundance of people like you calling out people like me, now i have nothing to prove, my fingers do the talking with code, I'm not the sad arse that can't install a simple dependency then take it out on the developers, something you clearly don't understand, the whole forum is watching yer show, keep it up dude.

im not realy do not give a shit of what you say at all you think your the main man well your not at all so i say what you have said to you

djzoulox 21st October 2012 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 36967)
im not realy do not give a shit of what you say at all you think your the main man well your not at all so i say what you have said to you

i may noy a coder like bigjoss but i know when crap is crap , i know what bigjoss can do and are doing , u sound like a little baby that are crying , Bigjoos is a big helper out there if it wasent for him we, wouldent ever have a better code,
look at ts , template or any thing , you cant really compare thoes source with u-232 the fact is you can always get help if you ask the right way ,

i beg the differ from bigjoss and that morron to cf i think you get my point else you must be a lol troll :drink:

Eatos 22nd October 2012 17:34

Sorry but what username and password should I use to login? :/

daffy 22nd October 2012 18:13

login

Quote:

Point to http://yoursite.com/install/index.php - fill in all the required data - log in. As soon as you install do not enter staffpanel until you make the first edit which is cache/staff_settings2.php - replace admin with your username. Create a new user on entry named System ensure its userid2 so you dont need to alter the autoshout function on include/user_functions.php.

Eatos 22nd October 2012 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 37003)

There is not such file in cache folder. :sad:

daffy 22nd October 2012 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eatos (Post 37006)
There is not such file in cache folder. :sad:

strange as i have it and see it in my folder, also i see it in the svn repo and in the download here. which version are you trying to install?

djzoulox 23rd October 2012 02:43

chmod

remember to read the readme file if you are unclear on how to install the source,

chmod the correct folders and file like cache filde to 777:drink:

autotron 23rd October 2012 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 36967)

funny thing there bill123 or john or spongebob or universe and what ever you are calling yourself these days....I have pages and pages where you ask a lot of real stupid noob questions....even if he knew 1/4 of what he really does know he would still be a code god to you, put up or shut up.

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eatos (Post 37002)
Sorry but what username and password should I use to login? :/

After you set up and before you login the first time you need edit config.php in V1 and V2 and add what ever you are going to use as username in staff names section, you should see Admin or system already there, In V3 goto cache and find staff_settings2.php and edit there
then signup with that name

wMan 23rd October 2012 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotron (Post 37013)
funny thing there bill123 or john or spongebob or universe and what ever you are calling yourself these days....I have pages and pages where you ask a lot of real stupid noob questions....even if he knew 1/4 of what he really does know he would still be a code god to you, put up or shut up.

Bump:

After you set up and before you login the first time you need edit config.php in V1 and V2 and add what ever you are going to use as username in staff names section, you should see Admin or system already there, In V3 goto cache and find staff_settings2.php and edit there
then signup with that name

what the hell you going on about autotron, 1 i do not know you for a start three im not on that forum at all now stop being a girly and go away and stop your shit :sad: and its up to me to say what i like about your crap bigjoose not you if he car`nt stand it fuck him lol as for looking at the basecode on here only yes its crap from what ive seen from the dls from here