Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 01:41

I have no idea what you are talking about, if you refer to u-232 then its pretty obvious that the first release is standard, now if you wish to use u-232 then use v3 if you have the skills to do so, you are getting superb development for nothing and i can assure you no other source code has the level of dev put into u-232v3 to date, its secure, its optimized and its written by very smart coders, no money involved, you should be grateful skilled operators do this for joe public free of charge eh, posts like yours may change our good will, be careful with what you say...

wMan 21st October 2012 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36950)
I have no idea what you are talking about, if you refer to u-232 then its pretty obvious that the first release is standard, now if you wish to use u-232 then use v3 if you have the skills to do so, you are getting superb development for nothing and i can assure you no other source code has the level of dev put into u-232v3 to date, its secure, its optimized and its written by very smart coders, no money involved, you should be grateful skilled operators do this for joe public free of charge eh, posts like yours may change our good will, be careful with what you say...

no im not using it till you take away the mcach off it the v3

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 01:48

Aye ok then, run along there's nothing to see here.

wMan 21st October 2012 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36953)
Aye ok then, run along there's nothing to see here.

nps mate you good at what you do but you need to do thing for them who want it and car`nt have it so on And that with out a mcach

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:01

Look if you wish to say something spit it out, i cannot make head nor tail of what your problem is, speak up and explain it in a manner i will understand ? V3 is not for the faint hearted, you do require a lot of skill just to operate it, now what are you talking about ??

wMan 21st October 2012 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36956)
Look if you wish to say something spit it out, i cannot make head nor tail of what your problem is, speak up and explain it in a manner i will understand ? V3 is not for the faint hearted, you do require a lot of skill just to operate it, now what are you talking about ??

ok make a v3 without memcache for the peeps out there who wants

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:09

Sorry simply not an option, ok lets roll with the n00bs request and revert back 5 years of hard development for the lazy, do you have any idea what you are saying, obviously not, obviously not you that would spend over a feckin year trying to revert back every single script and internal workings in the source, sorry but that is just complete nonsense, get your act together and get a server with memcache running, you will never get me to revert that code back unless you have a major bank balance that will manage to pay my hourly rate of 25 + GBP an hour and then some. If you don't like getting your feet wet stay out the fukin water, its as simple as that.

wMan 21st October 2012 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36961)
Sorry simply not an option, ok lets roll with the n00bs request and revert back 5 years of hard development for the lazy, do you have any idea what you are saying, obviously not, obviously not you that would spend over a feckin year trying to revert back every single script and internal workings in the source, sorry but that is just complete nonsense, get your act together and get a server with memcache running, you will never get me to revert that code back unless you have a major bank balance that will manage to pay my hourly rate of 25 + GBP an hour and then some.

did i call you a n00bs so do not call me it ok

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:12

Here drop yer shit now, dont fukin patronize me any further .

wMan 21st October 2012 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36964)
Here drop yer shit now, dont fukin patronize me any further .

DO NOT CALL ME A OR ILL DO SAME TO YOU NOOBS YOUR THE fukin patroniz GIT SO DO NOT DO IT TO USERS YOUR NOT THE KING OF SHIT