Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   YSE PRE6 - Modded by kp380lv (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=4217)

Naurichs 29th December 2011 22:51

News comment dont work. Someone can help???

daffy 29th December 2011 23:02

works fine for me, i am in middle of setting this script up and everything works well, just needs language updating here and there

kp380lv 30th December 2011 12:59

I plan to release a new version of the 2012 year. :) Only problem - >

I am busy and I do not have enough time.:muscle:

DAKz 28th January 2012 09:54

help??

if you need help translating it I can help with that. get me the latest code your working on that complete or the one you want translated and I will go through it and help it out just to see what can be done with getting it going and tested.

ynsvd 4th June 2012 04:03

What is the user name and password

What is the user name and password ?
u: admin
p: admin

how to ?

kutup95 13th June 2012 11:38

sory ;

tracker is problem , i can check torrent but , it isnt seeding torrent ?

can you help me please

branduslex 14th June 2012 23:44

Concider me a newbie, though I cant seem to even install this site.

All I get is:
Code:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@one.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

And Yes, I have all them permissions and files in order.
Aswell I do have imported the SQL file to my DB

x360zone 15th June 2012 07:32

hi

shared hosting? delete .htaccess then try

kutup95 15th June 2012 21:53

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3042/ekranalnsts.png

i have problem , for images

How can I solve the problem ?

x360zone 15th June 2012 22:55

hi

n00b alert :sos:

kutup95 16th June 2012 00:28

please help me for this problem :sad:

x360zone 16th June 2012 10:39

lol

read what the error says

tip change your port in your client then try

kutup95 16th June 2012 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 35279)
read what the error says

tip change your port in your client then try

how "tip change your port in your client then try" ?

x360zone 16th June 2012 16:09

hi

if you aint got a a clue how to change your port on your bit client what chances have you running a tracker
im not here to guide you through torrenting
google works fine for information

kutup95 16th June 2012 17:24

adamı illa sövdürtecen amk

x360zone 16th June 2012 17:31

hi

another good tip this is english forums

and i stick 100% on my previous post

kutup95 16th June 2012 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 35290)
another good tip this is english forums

and i stick 100% on my previous post

:ok:

kapel12 27th July 2012 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 35275)
n00b alert:sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos: :sos::smack::smack::smack:

lol

Thanks!

MinimalConvoy 15th August 2012 18:17

guys is there a bulgarian language for this version ?

Lany 24th August 2012 20:35

Help

How to install?I'm newbie

zyberwax 21st October 2012 00:39

PAssword????

And where are the password to admin ??

That are not:
admin
admin

Tones 26th October 2012 21:50

dont need

you dont need pasword and user make your one!!

Someone handles the script or it was abandoned?

someone managed to translate it?

firefly 27th October 2012 03:34

I don't think its as simple as that:chch:

You need to edit some code, check page 4 on this thread.

Tones 28th October 2012 16:25

takelogin.php

i need a working takelogin.php for New Version by kp380lv this one is fuckt up!!
Or i em idiot.. i dont manage to login is redirecting my on a blank page !
Plss help!!

firefly 31st October 2012 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tones (Post 37068)
i need a working takelogin.php for New Version by kp380lv this one is fuckt up!!
Or i em idiot.. i dont manage to login is redirecting my on a blank page !
Plss help!!

Give me your takeupload.php, this is just modded tbdev source I should be able to work it out

Bump:

I thought for shit and giggles I will install it and I got it to work... Turn error report on and see what error you get and post it here. :)

Tones 31st October 2012 08:41

I changed the default theme and the problem is gone .... I think there is still a lot of work from this source only thing super is multy tracker mod that runs flawless otherwise as I said he needs work!!
Thx for replay !!

firefly 31st October 2012 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tones (Post 37132)
I changed the default theme and the problem is gone .... I think there is still a lot of work from this source only thing super is multy tracker mod that runs flawless otherwise as I said he needs work!!
Thx for replay !!

If you looking for a decent tbdev modded source try U232-V3. pop over to there forums http://forum.u-232.com

You will get the latest version, plus plenty of help!! .Its by far the best tbdev based source code, in fact it should not be tbdev any more cause they have made it so much better:cool:

Also its memcached so that = super fast:gum:

Tones 31st October 2012 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 37141)
If you looking for a decent tbdev modded source try U232-V3. pop over to there forums http://forum.u-232.com

You will get the latest version, plus plenty of help!! .Its by far the best tbdev based source code, in fact it should not be tbdev any more cause they have made it so much better:cool:

Also its memcached so that = super fast:gum:

yes I know the source I installed it on localhost indeed seems solid and looks like it was made ​​with soul but unfortunately this source does not accept external torrents ..

Bigjoos 31st October 2012 19:46

Well present I'm off coding for a few more weeks still, RL constraints lol, but if you say this multi system in this source works well, then isolate the code and post it, I'll make it work in U-232 if the code is viable in the first place and i'll improve what i can, only reason i never bothered with external tracking was there was no code working or not available on TBdev, the code that was there was a nightmare, i got real close and had mininova torrents up but they would lose seeder/leecher count every 15mins on cleanup, anyhoo I'm posting from Iphone so see if you can do what I'm asking.

Tones 31st October 2012 20:18

Multi torrent

3 Attachment(s)
Not coder but I went and looked Yuna forum for multi tracker mod and found that what I see in the description and file resembles the way implemented in PRE6 - Modded by kp380lv

I add the following files and instructions as they are on Yuna Forum.

Attachment 3876

Attachment 3877

Attachment 3878

Tutorial!!

7Max7 today gave the green light to put it multitrekerov free.
Description of Fashion:

1. multitrekerov update runs automatically (without pressing the update)
2. peers There forced update by clicking on Update - Display a list (using additional file)
3. There streaming update torrents (cm remote_gets.php)

The result:

A simple, but at the same time providing a stable fashion the exact output oxides and feasts with strangers (previously entered in init.php file) Announce or retrekerov. Compatibility than most other versions multitrekerov.

Modification very easy to install:

The archive: 4 files (3 -. php and 1 -. htm) where instruction weight of 25 KB (*!) installation by the user, or at least my help.

PS : This is one of the best multitrack multitrekerov, I use myself for 3 months, everything works like a watch without straining and

7Max7 want to thank 7Max7 material see details below: Z692837788014 R284667171148 Download modification: enclosure Good luck to all!

And this http://bit-torrent.kiev.ua/ultitreke...E5%F8%ED%E8%F5

firefly 2nd November 2012 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tones (Post 37145)
Not coder but I went and looked Yuna forum for multi tracker mod and found that what I see in the description and file resembles the way implemented in PRE6 - Modded by kp380lv

I add the following files and instructions as they are on Yuna Forum.

Attachment 3876

Attachment 3877

Attachment 3878

Tutorial!!

7Max7 today gave the green light to put it multitrekerov free.
Description of Fashion:

1. multitrekerov update runs automatically (without pressing the update)
2. peers There forced update by clicking on Update - Display a list (using additional file)
3. There streaming update torrents (cm remote_gets.php)

The result:

A simple, but at the same time providing a stable fashion the exact output oxides and feasts with strangers (previously entered in init.php file) Announce or retrekerov. Compatibility than most other versions multitrekerov.

Modification very easy to install:

The archive: 4 files (3 -. php and 1 -. htm) where instruction weight of 25 KB (*!) installation by the user, or at least my help.

PS : This is one of the best multitrack multitrekerov, I use myself for 3 months, everything works like a watch without straining and

7Max7 want to thank 7Max7 material see details below: Z692837788014 R284667171148 Download modification: enclosure Good luck to all!

And this http://bit-torrent.kiev.ua/ultitreke...E5%F8%ED%E8%F5

Why not try Phpmybittorrent it allows external peers

Tones 2nd November 2012 21:11

the best

yes I know, believe me I tried it all but Yuna multitorrents system implemented is by far the best!!!

TheGodRo 8th March 2013 15:22

Problem

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /membri/pips/include/config.php on line 52

$ctracker = 1; // Use CrackerTracker - anti-cracking system. I personaly think it's un-needed...

joeroberts 8th March 2013 16:15

It well probly be the line before 52 M8

Tmx 8th January 2014 21:29

Internal Server Error

HTML Code:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@scf.lv and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please HELP!

Krypto 6th September 2014 19:33

Well all you have to do is see how the languages are used in the other files and do the same for the files that are not translated.

This source to my knowledge has never been fully translated / coded in all areas to use language files. Maybe you could be the first?

ps. Make an Intro or you'll find further posts removed!!!!!