Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TS SE 5.6 nulled by Bronsa (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2823)

hhc 15th June 2009 20:16

well thanks for this and downloading and testing... thanks again... hope soon can decode and nulled the 6.0 :cool::drink: and another thing... can someone make a install to update 5.1 to 5.6... i don't know mysql and that stuff that's why a asking...

Sorry for my bad english

Syn 15th June 2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhc (Post 12429)
well thanks for this and downloading and testing... thanks again... hope soon can decode and nulled the 6.0 :cool::drink: and another thing... can someone make a install to update 5.1 to 5.6... i don't know mysql and that stuff that's why a asking...

Sorry for my bad english

I agree a tutorial would be great!

TS_123 6th July 2009 04:15

works good for me thanks!

RonisMC 10th July 2009 11:31

This source rulz :drink:

wMan 21st July 2009 10:43

error can't accsess stuff panel keeps saying wrong pin but in trackers setings i changed pin and it's exactly like pin for tracker setings so then why it says it's wrong if it's right for tracker setings ?

+get banned in my own site and can't unlock my profile from mysql

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the tracker rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation.
  4. Feel free to contact us about this error message.

plaiboi 22nd July 2009 04:54

a clean reinstall would be the fastest way to fix this :D,anyway this script is great and everything but if your finking of running your site with this get ready to fix A SHIT LOAD of stuff and moderate amount of errors,i did not even keep track of everything i did but my tracker is running with currently no errors and at 0.045~ average header load time,so i am happy all the fixing is left behind now.But anyway a very big THANKS to Bronsa for this :)

and about the pincode to not get any problems like you got its very easy clean install,go straight to the settings panel to setup your pincode and enter a different one from the one u used in the installation process for the settings panel,don't really know if its important but i always used the same amount of numbers for both pincodes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur (Post 11806)
pincode setup is for tracker settings not staff panel
go in tracker settings and setup pincode for staff panel

Tjuln 22nd July 2009 10:36

or just delete content of the check_pincode function, wich is in the admin/include/adminfunctions5.php

function should look like this:

PHP Code:

function check_pincode ($area 1$maxfails 5)
  {

} 

Vadyai 2nd August 2009 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjuln (Post 13621)
or just delete content of the check_pincode function, wich is in the admin/include/adminfunctions5.php

function should look like this:

PHP Code:

function check_pincode ($area 1$maxfails 5)
  {

} 

does not work (blank page)

wMan 2nd August 2009 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vadyai (Post 13994)
does not work (blank page)

don't remove this m8 open up /var/www/admin/index.php
copy code and i will show what u need to remove ok ?

DJNeo 14th August 2009 11:08

HELP !!!
Code:

Tracker sending invalid data:
:scratch: