Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 27th September 2016, 16:59
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up All my site Code for sale
All my site Code for sale

removed with the dick below

Last edited by Napon; 28th September 2016 at 10:50.
Old 27th September 2016, 17:42

P2P
Sounds like any retail store...announcing a 'going out of business' sale.

Get rid of stuff...then open up again...new stuff (and maybe slightly different name).

Thanks for the offer...but...gotta say...NO THANKS!
Old 27th September 2016, 19:04
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
As for thartley55 aka same old say so.... As u never liked when i banned you from my sites

Last edited by Napon; 28th September 2016 at 10:51.
Old 28th September 2016, 02:45
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
when i banned you from my sites
Now that is funny as Fuck rite there you banning some one.
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 28th September 2016, 04:31

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
for them email me webmastersbilling@gmail.com as my nets gone from tomz as im using a iphone now

As for thartley55 aka same old say so.... As u never liked when i banned you from my sites
lol yeah right.

Same old same old...you taking every old, unsupported tracker script...'modding' it to suit YOURSELF...then wanting to sell them as 'your' own.

And me...and many other people...calling you out on your bullshit...and you banning me.

Well, I just asked my wife to look at me...and I asked her if I looked offended and sad about you banning me from your sites (which is another story altogether...as you have started NUMEROUS sites, ran them for a couple weeks to maybe couple months...asking people for donations even...then closing the site(s)...only to start another one soon thereafter).

Anyway back to my wife...she said I do not look sad about you banning me...I look absolutely gratified...she's trying to get me to stop laughing...but I can't.

Anyway...well, sorry but there ain't no anyway.

Well, yes there is...gotta say the internet just got a lot more enjoyable with the news of you not being on it as often.

Have a nice life, or not, I don't give a fuck.
Old 28th September 2016, 19:59
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
the above thread as been cleared as a member as had joblot from me for a quite bit of money from me he is not a members here was looking into the site without a sign up he will be reading this post as hes done 2 test on 2 basecode and love what as been done.....

thartley55 ill tell you this noone as been banned on my site who is a DONORS thay hed all the weeks and upload Ext in all the 8 yaers having a torrant site i only had 2 DONORS and the site was not took down till there DONOR run out... now to the stars i given out for nothing was given for staff and uploaders for nothing for your info chap..And ill get your wife too look abit more at you as your full of shit chap by the way if i want to get back on TT site trust me i can and will and piss on you and demote you and everyone on there chap and fuck the tt up big time so i would STFU chap

Last edited by Napon; 28th September 2016 at 20:03. Reason: EDIT for thartley55 nob dick

Tags
code , sale , site