Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 15th December 2011, 18:30

Sweden
Thumbs up [RECOMENDED] DirectSpace.net
So when I was about to setup a new torrent tracker, along with a couple of my websites which links to copyrighted material, i had a LONG search on various forums for the best hosting company that would allow both theese. (I asked them before ordering in their chat. And so far no troubles!)

I have now found it: DirectSpace.net

I ordered a VPS about half a year ago, and MAN, I've never had this great support! The uptime is 100%, excluding the PSU failure yesterday, but that's okay, since they credited my account with some cash for the troubles! (Mind you it was only a few hours of downtime!)

I've had ALOT of hosting companies throughout the years for various websites, but this is by far the best one I've used. I'm never switching again, trust me hehe.

First of all, as I said, the support is supreme! They answer within 30minutes on weekdays (I'm not sure about weekends, but they have phone numbers and an online chat too which I haven't tried). If it's some technical problem they give you an ETA after finding the problem, then fixes it quickly.
Second of all, they have insanely good prices for VPS's, Cloud VPS's and Dedi's! They even have shared hosting!
For example; their VPS.4 plan: (Remind you that if more resources are availible on the node, the server will probably allocate it automaticly
CPU: 2.2GhZ x 2
RAM: 2048MB
BurstRAM: 2560MB
HDD: 50GB and a monthly transfer of 4TB (!!!)
For only $17 a month!

Go check more prices at DirectSpace.net now!

Third of all, no overselling. I had the feeling they would do this from the start, of course you're curious about this, but they expanded their servers and even asked me if i wanted a new fresh node! OFC i said yes! :p

So yeah, that's it, i strongly recommend this company for your hosting needs. Please use the links in this post if you're going to order something, it helps me out

DirectSpace Networks | Dedicated Servers, VPS's

Thanks! And happy holidays BVLIST! :D

WHDM.net | Coding, Design, Hosting and more (COMING SOON)

Tags
directspacenet , recomended