Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 11th March 2008, 20:32

Default re: X-Fusion Tracker
Well the table dosent exist catpha.. any how could add it..? and it was working the mailserver now not anymore.. how can I disable it..? thx
Old 13th March 2008, 02:24

hello my problem is that i cant get connectable,i have the ports forwarded correctly,put i cant upload or seed.i see myself as a seeder and i see my friend as a leecher but he doesnt connect to me.and i can'tupload or download.
sometimes after 30-40 minutes suddenly starts downloading but only one torrent not all of them.
is this a problem of xfusion or the problem is that i am using shared hosting.i am using shinjiru.

Old 13th March 2008, 15:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedyx90
Well the table dosent exist catpha.. any how could add it..? and it was working the mailserver now not anymore.. how can I disable it..? thx
hi speedy .. i aint a torrentstrike user so im not too sure on the code.. if you were using tbdev then i could probably give u a step by step instruction lol

if the speed table exists but you need to add the catpha field then you should be able to find the catpha field in the sql files of the source.. if its a modification you've added then you will need to look at the original post for teh modification in order to get the sql u need.

to disable mail you usually just comment out the mail bit on signup and just forward the user straight to the confirm page.. with tbdev its confirm.php and you just authorise them straight away.. if you have takesignup.php and confirm.php pages in torrentstrike feel free to post um and i'll see what i can do for ya :)
Old 13th March 2008, 15:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariss1986
hello my problem is that i cant get connectable,i have the ports forwarded correctly,put i cant upload or seed.i see myself as a seeder and i see my friend as a leecher but he doesnt connect to me.and i can'tupload or download.
sometimes after 30-40 minutes suddenly starts downloading but only one torrent not all of them.
is this a problem of xfusion or the problem is that i am using shared hosting.i am using shinjiru.

im starting to get bored of hearing that shinjiru word lol

1. you need more people on the tracker for testing .. one seed and one leech will not give you an accurate test result.. due to many different factors it is sumtimes not possible to connect to all people in the swarm .. if theres only one other person in teh swarm when testing then you simply have a lucky pick as to wether or not it will work

get more people and test it with around 8 or 10 ppl if possible and then post back your results .. you will most likely find with a few more peers data will start exchanging much quicker
Old 13th March 2008, 20:51

Where can i get more themes ?
By the way great work works fine :D
Old 13th March 2008, 21:01

for copy and paste themes look at the torrentstrike forum .. no doubt there will be a few on there

you can also get themes from places like phpthemes and many other free template sites .. although u will most likely need to edit the theme and code to get those template themes working correctly so if you dont kno how to code html/css and a little php then dont try it
Old 13th March 2008, 21:15

Thanks for the fast reply and for the info
i forgot to ask something is there some languages or a .lang file somewhere that i can translate because translating every php fail is not easy i hope you know what i mean

Code:
DEFINE 'home' = 'mylanguage"
that kind of fail

sorry for my english im from Bulgaria and that's why i need to translate
Old 14th March 2008, 12:55

as far as im aware torrentstrike is not a multi-lingual source .. so unless you set up ur own language definition files so that you can add more languages at a later date (i.e keep english and add bulgarian too) you will have to go through and change it all to bulgarian
Old 14th March 2008, 21:25

Ya the multi-language hack i have seen this in the torrentstrike forum but now the forum i closed
Can i findet somewhere else???

Edit: Wow it just hit me in the head :)
we it work from the tbdev forums there is posted that hack
Old 15th March 2008, 04:56
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by vankata
Ya the multi-language hack i have seen this in the torrentstrike forum but now the forum i closed
Can i findet somewhere else???

Edit: Wow it just hit me in the head :)
we it work from the tbdev forums there is posted that hack
You can find some Themes for Torrent Strike in the first post of this topic.

Tags
tracker , xfusion