Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 15th May 2012, 22:37

Denmark
Default script
im not a coder but it doesent look like a charming script at all
Old 15th May 2012, 22:47
TT

Many people will tell you TBDev is crap, full of exploits, poorly coded i have heard it all before down the years but the fact behined it is that TBDev was created to be a lightweight tracker engine and i have to say in that respect they excelled, im not going to comment on if the source code is bad because over the years all scripts will have had their bugs and bad points.

Some of the biggest trackers that exist today started with TBDev they may denigh that fact but it all goes down to how much credit people will give to the developers of the source codes.
Old 15th May 2012, 22:59

Denmark
Default lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by djhowarth View Post
Many people will tell you TBDev is crap, full of exploits, poorly coded i have heard it all before down the years but the fact behined it is that TBDev was created to be a lightweight tracker engine and i have to say in that respect they excelled, im not going to comment on if the source code is bad because over the years all scripts will have had their bugs and bad points.

Some of the biggest trackers that exist today started with TBDev they may denigh that fact but it all goes down to how much credit people will give to the developers of the source codes.
Old 15th May 2012, 23:35

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by djhowarth View Post
@Bitfarmer - All mainstream source codes came from TBDev, so they should be shown more respect... TorrentTrader wouldn't exist if it wasn't for TBDev.

and alot of sourcecodes have been forged together with ideas from each sourcecode... it is just really dishearting that people can criticize without knowing the full story!
If I remember hearing correctly TBDev was based off another source so saying All mainstream source codes came from TBDev is not entirely true.

Tags
newstuff , source , v2