Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 23rd August 2011, 10:23

United Kingdom
it only happened to me on the main login page but i can browse and use forums without pressing F5 but u had to too log in at first
check redirect settings\

what hosting are you using vps/paid shared? dedicated

you can get a vps for that price of there hosting hit me up if you need some price plans i can get 1gig ram burst -2gig with 100gig hd space and 4tb bw

for around 5.00-10.00 gbp veportal free reinstall,reboots runs well
as we know ts is a resource hog in my opinion and a few more owners i know but good to handle

for example

free hosting=1 dedicated server-which in then includeds around 500 free website if not more
paid hosting=1 dedicated server-which in then includeds around 200+ website if not more
vps hosting=1 dedicated server-which in then includeds around 10-50 website/nodes if not more

so you have to think about what resources are being shared on the server between you and the others and in some cases
webhosting ram can be as little as 8-16mb per customer so work it out for yourself as its a good tip where as you know what resources you get with your vps

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 3rd October 2011, 19:10

P2P
Default Torrent Comment
Is there a mod or an option in TSSE 5.6 nulled by Nightcrawler for the uploader to get a PM for every new comment to his torrent?
Old 10th October 2011, 06:59

Netherlands
Thumbs down lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3v0n3r View Post
Is there a mod or an option in TSSE 5.6 nulled by Nightcrawler for the uploader to get a PM for every new comment to his torrent?
lol take a look at your Control panel => Edit Settings & Options => The system can send a message to inform you when someone post a comment on your torrent.

First take a look at youre site before asking a question
Old 11th October 2011, 20:34

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHicks View Post
Bump:

can anyone help with this at all?

Is it usual to have ยป before all the categories in the navigation menu?

Its before every link.
Thanks
if not how to remove/change it at all?

thank you!
Old 11th October 2011, 20:53

P2P
Cool real easy
go to the admin panel click on manage plugins, click on site naviagation, and the code is listed there, simply go in and remove what you don't want, and then update plugin.
The Following User Says Thank You to DAKz For This Useful Post:
DJHicks (11th October 2011)
Old 11th October 2011, 21:13

United Kingdom
Thank you so much!!!

Believe it or not a few months ago i was pulling my hair out over this lol!

What a knob jockey lol!

Thanks again!

** Edit **

Just wanted to add further thanks for the last solution to my rules page issue 2 pages back!!!

So mega thanks!!!

Bump: Gonna think i'm a right idiot now...

I can't even find where the disclaimer info is written. Plugin is blank and no disclaimer content in the myphp that i can see.

just about to search through the site files lol!

Bump: found it in the languages lol!

Annoying how stuff is all over the place... would have been easier to have it in the plug in section tbh...

i dunno lol
Old 14th October 2011, 09:06

P2P
Exclamation yeah kinda but....
You have to remember, this code such that it is, is the result of decoding the original source, so there was a lot that got added to make it functional, by a lot of people here. So yes the way it is organized does make you nuts, however once you get the hang of where everything is.....then a new one comes out.
This code even with its shortcomings is still the most popular code on this site, the numbers are displayed everywhere and if you think about it, its pretty impressive. To those that have worked on it in the past, those that are working on it now, and I know that there are a couple that are making a run at decoding the 7.0-7.2 version and with the way its encoded it will take a lot of work.
Now whether you like xam or his money grubbing ways or not, I see that it has nothing to do with the code here. This is so far from the original and with the mods added to it, it really is worthy of its own name, as it really has its own reputation built in thanks to Dr. Net, Fynonn, Mr Decoder, and all the rest that are listed in the remarks at the top of the page.
I know to be a great coder it is good to be fair at most of them, to be a great coder be good at all of them, but as I have hinted at before, and will state clearly here..This source is good enough with all the mods to stand on its own, and I would think it would do BVList proud to finish it up, polish it and release it as its own source, simular to what happened with torrentstrike. Now I could be way wrong, but I think that would tweak xam's ass more then a little, and show off the talents, skill, and out right balls that BVList has!
But hey what do I know....lol
Old 10th November 2011, 18:07

P2P
Thankssssssss

Bump: To ask whether this software has no serial or Marketing Authorisation for use?
Old 27th February 2012, 17:26

Spain
how to install?
Old 27th February 2012, 17:50

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguika View Post
how to install?

30 POSTS and your asking how to install? have you actually READ all topics or looked into the source files?

clearly not.

unpack - place all files into root
go to siteurl/install/install.php

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details

Tags
decoded , nightcrawler , nulled , tsse , v56