Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 11th September 2008, 08:53

Hi there..
Im am running v 3.1 for one year now and i was searching for a long time for something like this :)
Is it possible to uprade without lossing users?
is this version really nulled so i can use it without problems?

regards
Old 12th September 2008, 17:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT View Post
Hi there..
Im am running v 3.1 for one year now and i was searching for a long time for something like this :)
Is it possible to uprade without lossing users?
is this version really nulled so i can use it without problems?

regards
I did it but it's not that easy, i had to modify table structures of torrents and users tables to make it working also somehow many users had no names so i went fast edit each one so name shows up again!!! so it's possible but you might face some difficulties and I'm not willing to write up a tutorial because I think there are other methods that worked better than mine

however be warned if you upgrade you'll some functions as you gain other functions
the most important function is SCRAPE which allow users to Queue Seed torrents in 4.3 and 5.1 didn't work for me at all
also you'll lose all MyBB forums posts unless you spend some time and try to recover that!!!
Also mybb forums is way better than ts_forums on 4.3 and 5.1!!!
also some of the torrents might not function properly too and will give invalid data scrape error

what you gain is, a better working Bonus system not limited to 1000 points, cleaner and wider look (which you can do anyways on 3.1 if you mess with style.css)
better leech cheat detecting systems, able to add extra usergroups, and more

to tell you the truth stay with 3.1 and forget about switching to 4.3 or 5.1
the only reason i switched some sites to 4.3 was for the multi-language support as you can dump different languages on the site which was requested by the owner of the site
also 3.1 works way faster and require less resources!!!
Old 14th September 2008, 13:19
VIP

Netherlands
Default ts 5.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrabm View Post
this source is not complete decoded i m have a big problem all my websites is hacked index.htm look here
hi i think you downloaded a wrong one
the file you can do this with is locked by myself

md5 hash is changed
so if its hacked then im sure you did not download it from here
or you have one of the old versions and not the fixed one

pleases send me a pm with a lil bit more info and ill see what i can do for you

greets from mrdecoder
Old 17th September 2008, 19:36

Hello, I download the file of the first post but gives me this error when trying to upload a torrent
Site error: the file H:\AppServ\www\ts51f2\include\benc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_4.4.dll to be installed by the site administrator.

I get off to another page also version 5.1 and benq.php (decoded) is that sends me this error on page

"What the hell did you upload? This is not a bencoded file!"

What can I do?.

Sorry, I watched the post but did not find it.

Greetings.
Old 17th September 2008, 20:02
Retired from BVList

P2P
The easiest way would be to install ioncube then it will work.

I've never been able to get the decoded benc.php file to work.
Old 17th September 2008, 20:07

Thank you, and install it at local levels. If my server on the Internet does not have the ioncube not going to work?.
Old 18th September 2008, 14:10

thanks
Old 19th September 2008, 16:49

Default Thank you and thank you and f**k you..
I'm looking down this long list of forum posts and seeing several issues;

Some people with no appreciation for the fact that it's FREE
Complaints that it's not working properly - it's FREE people - do some work and figure some of it out.
TS SE inherently has bugs - it's a fact. I've heard nothing but complaints from people who have paid for this.

For example: The search cloud doesn't work properly, users showing as unconnectable (this can also be causes by your hosting company, particularly on free and VPS hosts), stats being inaccurate and so on.

A big thank you for decoding this, mrdecoder. My partner's biggest beef with this was that he couldn't look at the code and make changes if he wanted to. It's suppose to be a template - yet it's a template you can't edit? WTF..

My honest opinion, having listening to what my other half has had to say, is to stay away from TS SE - use TBDev, or BtiT/XBti, Torrent Trader - anything but this. It's a nightmare to administer at the best of times, it's so fussy and picky. It's worse than a hormonal teenager.

Again, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help the project along. To those of you who are here to whine about it not working, grow up, put some research and effort in, and you might fall lucky. If you want support, you could always pay for it............

Pig.
Old 19th September 2008, 19:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
I'm looking down this long list of forum posts and seeing several issues;

Some people with no appreciation for the fact that it's FREE
Complaints that it's not working properly - it's FREE people - do some work and figure some of it out.
TS SE inherently has bugs - it's a fact. I've heard nothing but complaints from people who have paid for this.
with all the respect to your opinion piggy , but some people can't do php or even html !! it's a fact u can't ignore also a forum is a place to ask and have answers, help others

I know some people doesn't even deserve to be a member in a forum not a webmaster with their own sites , but u and i and everyone here enjoy solving problems for other people , i'm sure mrdecoder also luv that

so don't get angry because of that as long as there's some people just like u ;)
Old 20th September 2008, 22:39

After having a look through the code, let me just say that I feel very, very sorry for the people that actually pays for this. Sure it got some nice functions and stuff, but it's just so bad coded/implemented, and the overall script it's so bloated with unnecessary stuff and duplicated code. It's just not worth it. After seeing the changelog for 5.3, I sincerly hope he has done whats written there, for in the past xam has clearly has no idea what optimization/improving is.

Thanks for decoding, so we all can know the truth about xam's so called "optimized" and "good" script(s). This is not the trackerscript for someone that wants a LARGE tracker.
Your are probably better off with a clean tbdev version or the new tracker code Gazelle (not very fund of this either, but the code should be better over time).

I think I will stay with my own tracker frontend in the near future also. :matrix:

I hate ranting.

Tags
nulled , tsse , v51