Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 6th June 2010, 13:50

P2P
Default Need Help with new source!
Hey i'm the owner of a tracker made with an older TBDev source and i want to change my source with a newer source ( tbdev 2009 or other but no tbdev 2008, could be yuna or ... what do you want, but need to fit my users and torrents mysql table ).

I searching for a good coder to mod that source because i don't want to mod that source because i don't want to have errors, my tracker is a little big about 7500 users with 2000 torrents.

This job i want to be free, i can offer on my site 1 banner and 1 link, maybe others, we will talk ( about 700 unique visits/day and 6000 visitators )

Please send me a PM who is interest about this.
Thank you in advence
Old 6th June 2010, 15:14

United Kingdom
so you want someone to setup a source for you, code it and move your tables over for FREE, good luck with all that mate. your best bet is to do it yourself and ask for help when you get an error or get stuck. i dont think anyone will sit, and setup a source, code it and get rid of all errors for free.( i know i wouldnt ).

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 7th June 2010, 18:27

P2P
what i want .. it's help.
Maybe it's someone who likes tbdev source and he dont want to make his own torrent tracker .
I'm not so n00b in tbdev but i want to be sure that the new source wouldnt be with errors.
Of course if someone makes one for me that source will be verified by me.
PS:
Code:
Remember kids, TBDev.net sourcecode is free and always will be free, do not ever pay for free code or support, keep up to date by visiting TBDev.net.

Tags
source