Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 19th August 2009, 15:58

Sweden
Default Help making a mod work with ajax instead!
Hello mates!

Im running TorrentTrader on my coming tracker and works great and have lots of modifications that just works like a dream have not managed to not get any mod to work at all actually.

But i want to make my site a bit more modern etc using ajax and some mods have that and some do not.

For example [MOD] Thanks works great but i want it to use ajax instead if possible, i have no actual idea where how to do it so im looking here for help.

The mod i am talking about is found at their forum Board Message and requires you to be registered with them.

Is there anyone here able to make this mod post the thanks message using ajax so the page does not need to be reloaded etc?

Regards,
Viperia

Tags
ajax , making , mod , work