Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 14th October 2013, 10:32

P2P
Default GB upload for registration
Hello everyone,

Here I searched for a few days how it is to add or rather put GB upload when a new member joins the site.

As new members arrive with 0GB upload diretcement therefore warned lol but I souciens more on how to torrent trader.

thank you to you

Version torrenttrader 2-svn
Old 14th October 2013, 11:36

On the register.php or whatever it is, find the query that inserts the user into the database, add the uploaded table and tell it how much ya wanna give them.. easy as piss...

Bump: account-signup.php

Find
PHP Code:
SQL_Query_exec("INSERT INTO users (username, password, secret, email, status, added, last_access, age, country, gender, client, stylesheet, language, class, ip) VALUES (" .

implode(","array_map("sqlesc", array($wantusername$wantpassword$secret$email$statusget_date_time(), get_date_time(), $age$country$gender$client$site_config["default_theme"], $site_config["default_language"], $signupclassgetip()))).")"); 
Change to

PHP Code:

SQL_Query_exec
("INSERT INTO users (username, password, secret, email, status, added, last_access, age, country, gender, client, stylesheet, language, class, uploaded, ip) VALUES (" .

implode(","array_map("sqlesc", array($wantusername$wantpassword$secret$email$statusget_date_time(), get_date_time(), $age$country$gender$client$site_config["default_theme"], $site_config["default_language"], $signupclass'INSERTHOWMUCHYAWANNAGIVETHEMHERE'getip()))).")"); 
Change the obvious.. to something setout as '1024' for 1mb and so on
The Following User Says Thank You to AutoSnipe For This Useful Post:
easy62120 (14th October 2013)
Old 14th October 2013, 11:41

P2P
I know this is the file-account signup but I do not know the modifiaction brought
Old 14th October 2013, 11:42

Look ^^

Tags
gb , registration , upload