Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 29th August 2011, 01:08

P2P
Default Ask Hack's Developer
hi together
Once I apologize for my bad english.

I use today and most times I xbtit
I also created a ftp user with the first hack of the forums signature has also worked great was thrilled direckt.
However, if I want to install another hack coming like there is only error to the error message to the hack

freeleech.hierAnhören
Umschrift
Übersetzung bewerten.

PHP Code:
/var/www/blocks/mainmenu_block.php     Sorry search string"print("<a href=\"logout.php\">(".$language["LOGOUT"].")</a></td></tr></table>\n");..." (first 20 chars) was not found)     Ask Hack's Developer          
/var/www/style/xbtit_default/torrent.list.tpl     

Sorry search string: "
<td align="left" class="lista" style="white-space:wrap;padding-left:10px;"><tag:torrents[].filename />..." (first 20 chars) was not found)     Ask Hack's Developer 
Then I would still have a question about the source itself.

So start at earlier times have always been there, it just uses NVT two possible systems that when the user either gesammtratio just a poor ratio had been warned by the system.

and the so-called Snatch and Leave.

Say systems for the bad guys you could filter out direckt how it looks when it is xbtit from there to any system?

and if so it's indoors or must it be installed? (must be installed and if there is a hack here please add link).

I thank you for your reply ever.

Bump: has any one rat?

Tags
developer , hack