Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 8th September 2014, 19:14

Default Texas hold'em game using xbtit authentication
Hi,

Just finish adding support for Xbtit v2.3 to an open source texas hold'em game which will allow members of xbtit trackers to play poker and its variants together.
Click the image to open in full size.

Xbtit test site: http://198.23.246.124/texash

After creating a test user, access to game using the same credentials

http://198.23.246.124:8181/poker/cubeiaclassic

Hope you can join so I can see if the server have bottle neck with huge amount of concurrent players.

I've launched few batches of bots including various sit'n go tournaments which award prizes to winners.

@Moderator(s) : Hope it is allowed to post links to only test site and no intention to spam.

Game will be released soon, I would say the time frame is within two weeks as I wrap up documentation and packaging the source code.

Hope you can join and check it out!

Features:
Texas Hold'em (Nolimit, Fixed Pot)
Crazy Pineaple
Omaha
Telesina

Full kit: game server / client /admin console + boardservice module to bridge a few well known forums (IPB/Xenforo/SMF/phpBB3 V3.1/Xbtit v2.3)

Cash persistence

Credits: Open source poker game from Cubeia Ltd.

Board service module is developed by me and provided free of charge.

If links are not allowed, you can PM me for game site urls.

Me playing a tournament as IAmLegend test user:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKq...ature=youtu.be

You must have a vps (no shared hosting) with root account and 2gb of memory is recommended to install the game.
It's completely secure since the configuration remains in the protected vps account so only you can know the configuration.
Other tracker type authentication can be added but there is no plan as I've added xbtit for friend's request.
Other boards have also been tested such as modx and vanilla forums are also supported.

There is plan to code the leaderboard but til I release this version, I may be able to get back to development since I'm only doing it on my free time.

I confirm everything is FREE. You just need to have linux knowledge and a vps with an xbtit tracker installed and you are good to go.
I can only give support for installation issues and question but no more than that. Documentation is so detailed to get this installed.

I'll be leaving test server running for a few months to get some metrics but Cubia community licence can handle up to 100000 players though I've have tested it yet. It probably scales up to how much memory the vps has but at 2gb, the maximum I've tested is running 200 bots concurrents and no performance issue at all.

Care to test it out!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

/HD

Last edited by HD10180; 9th September 2014 at 03:47. Reason: Add screen capture and clip
The Following User Says Thank You to HD10180 For This Useful Post:
alpha1969 (18th March 2015)

Tags
authentication , game , holdem , texas , xbtit