Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Reply
  #1  
Old 23-02-15, 14:17
WhyMe's Avatar
WhyMe WhyMe is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
P2P
Posts: 161
Thumbs up TS SE 5.6-FINAL
ok im willing too sell my TS SE 5.6-FINAL pm me with reasonable fee

this is fully mod too .... all new themed with full languages for the theme,
And also ive put alot of time into making new themes for this

1. default full languages new
2. Ex-Evil full languages new
3. Ex-Evo full languages new
4. Ex-Spider full languages new
5. NB-BotBlue full languages new
6. NB-Christmas full languages new
7. NB-Ganga full languages new
8. NB-Reaper full languages new
9. NB-White full languages new

All with Dropdown Menus

10. ok all blocks set up
11. A new shoutbox very nice too i must say i made looking good pop smilys and bbcodes and all

11. You have within the readme and images of how too set up this TS SE 5.6-FINAL...

12. ok this as the look and feel of tsse 7.3 so on

13. with in this TS SE 5.6-FINAL alot of work done ... a few years ago i was vip on axam site he banned me for giving my v6 out on here ... but i still hed the 5.6 on pc so i thou ok axam im going to rip this up and all so here it is fully done working a treat.....

All i ask is for a fee for my work done.... And all the new style themes are for sale too ... from £20 too £40 . £40 NB-Ganga £40 NB-NB-Reaper
I put alot of work into the themes too
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhyMe For This Useful Post:
LACA34 (23-02-15)
  #2  
Old 23-02-15, 14:44
BamBam0077's Avatar
BamBam0077 BamBam0077 is offline
Support
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
P2P
Posts: 232
Default
I got my popcorn ready!
Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
"Iíve got a fire in me,
Thereís so much I have to see,
From where I was before,
To how far Iíve yet to go"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-02-15, 15:13
WhyMe's Avatar
WhyMe WhyMe is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
P2P
Posts: 161
Thumbs up
me too
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-03-15, 18:19
EMPEREUR1's Avatar
EMPEREUR1 EMPEREUR1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
P2P
Posts: 44
Default TS SE 5.6-FINAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
ok im willing too sell my TS SE 5.6-FINAL pm me with reasonable fee

this is fully mod too .... all new themed with full languages for the theme,
And also ive put alot of time into making new themes for this

1. default full languages new
2. Ex-Evil full languages new
3. Ex-Evo full languages new
4. Ex-Spider full languages new
5. NB-BotBlue full languages new
6. NB-Christmas full languages new
7. NB-Ganga full languages new
8. NB-Reaper full languages new
9. NB-White full languages new

All with Dropdown Menus

10. ok all blocks set up
11. A new shoutbox very nice too i must say i made looking good pop smilys and bbcodes and all

11. You have within the readme and images of how too set up this TS SE 5.6-FINAL...

12. ok this as the look and feel of tsse 7.3 so on

13. with in this TS SE 5.6-FINAL alot of work done ... a few years ago i was vip on axam site he banned me for giving my v6 out on here ... but i still hed the 5.6 on pc so i thou ok axam im going to rip this up and all so here it is fully done working a treat.....

All i ask is for a fee for my work done.... And all the new style themes are for sale too ... from £20 too £40 . £40 NB-Ganga £40 NB-NB-Reaper
I put alot of work into the themes too


TS SE 5.6-FINAL nulled ??
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-03-15, 22:16
WhyMe's Avatar
WhyMe WhyMe is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
P2P
Posts: 161
Thumbs up
yes its NULLED like i said in the post above
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhyMe For This Useful Post:
nicukent (07-03-15)
  #6  
Old 08-03-15, 22:29
EMPEREUR1's Avatar
EMPEREUR1 EMPEREUR1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
P2P
Posts: 44
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
yes its NULLED like i said in the post above
possible to see a demo?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-03-15, 22:33
WhyMe's Avatar
WhyMe WhyMe is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
P2P
Posts: 161
Default
i will put a demo up in a few days and ill pm u with it
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-03-15, 22:58
EMPEREUR1's Avatar
EMPEREUR1 EMPEREUR1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
P2P
Posts: 44
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
i will put a demo up in a few days and ill pm u with it
because I already have a 5.6 nulled but be sure that your version is stable without default
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-03-15, 23:03
WhyMe's Avatar
WhyMe WhyMe is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
P2P
Posts: 161
Thumbs up
its spot on mate anyways ill pm you soon
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-03-15, 23:13
EMPEREUR1's Avatar
EMPEREUR1 EMPEREUR1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
P2P
Posts: 44
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
its spot on mate anyways ill pm you soon
HOW YOU SELL YOUR VERSION 5.6 TS ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
56final , se

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:42. vBulletin skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.