Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Torrents Trackers > TBDev
Reply
  #1  
Old 14-03-17, 12:47
MJUER's Avatar
MJUER MJUER is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
P2P
Posts: 23
Default Coder Wanted for TBDEV
hello I am looking for a coder a source TBDEV with some security issues
and several minor bugs of course I do not want for nothing i pay well

I'm sorry for my bad english

PS : ( its a roamnian tracker)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-03-17, 14:37
fireknight's Avatar
fireknight fireknight is offline
VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Australia
Posts: 134
Default
You really need to supply a little more information.

Which version of TBDev are you using.

What security issues are you wanted coding.
And what other bugs are you talking about.

The more info you can give, the better informed your possible coder will be.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-03-17, 16:37
XGODY's Avatar
XGODY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireknight View Post
You really need to supply a little more information.

Which version of TBDev are you using.

What security issues are you wanted coding.
And what other bugs are you talking about.

The more info you can give, the better informed your possible coder will be.
Yes more information would be good
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-03-17, 20:57
artifici's Avatar
artifici artifici is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
P2P
Posts: 9
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJUER View Post
hello I am looking for a coder a source TBDEV with some security issues
and several minor bugs of course I do not want for nothing i pay well

I'm sorry for my bad english

PS : ( its a roamnian tracker)
1. Are you looking for a frontend or a backend developer?
2. The security issues that you mentioned need to be checked by a security expert? (eg: crypto, authentication/authorization protocol)
3. The tracker backend is the standard one in php or a different application like ocelot?

PS: "Roamnia" is a good country?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-04-17, 16:41
MJUER's Avatar
MJUER MJUER is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
P2P
Posts: 23
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifici View Post
1. Are you looking for a frontend or a backend developer?
2. The security issues that you mentioned need to be checked by a security expert? (eg: crypto, authentication/authorization protocol)
3. The tracker backend is the standard one in php or a different application like ocelot?

PS: "Roamnia" is a good country?

I was approached by DND and I paid 150 Euro for a source after he is finished his work i pay another 100 euros
but this man is a charlatan
and two weeks will not meet the requirements
DND is a thief and does not know any little php

SORY ROMANIAN TRACKER

http://the-torrents.org
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-04-17, 17:26
DND's Avatar
DND DND is offline
Support
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 964
Default
Go and hide yourself. You asshat. Lier and a thief.
__________________
Need HELP!? I can install:

  1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. TBDev Support
  5. Gazelle Support Install
  6. TSSE Install Support
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-04-17, 17:29
MJUER's Avatar
MJUER MJUER is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
P2P
Posts: 23
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
Go and hide yourself. You asshat. Lier and a thief.

And as a reward for my money you wiped out all

Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-04-17, 18:02
DND's Avatar
DND DND is offline
Support
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 964
Default
It is not my fault you don't know how to behave yourself. You only know to bully and make people feel bad.
I knew it from the start something was off about this project, but noo..let me help people, it's good karma..yeah right. backstabbing people and liers.
Site was fully functional with no problems so shut up. I have hundreds of proofs.
__________________
Need HELP!? I can install:

  1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. TBDev Support
  5. Gazelle Support Install
  6. TSSE Install Support
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-04-17, 18:39
MJUER's Avatar
MJUER MJUER is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
P2P
Posts: 23
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
It is not my fault you don't know how to behave yourself. You only know to bully and make people feel bad.
I knew it from the start something was off about this project, but noo..let me help people, it's good karma..yeah right. backstabbing people and liers.
Site was fully functional with no problems so shut up. I have hundreds of proofs.
Yes site was functional until you have removed all ...why

Give me money back to find someone else if you are not able to do this work
I talked to you I want to be functional in the shortest time , not over 10 years

DND you're a liar and a thief
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-04-17, 19:33
TraceR's Avatar
TraceR TraceR is offline
BittyTorrent
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 68
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJUER View Post
And as a reward for my money you wiped out all

Click the image to open in full size.
you should not trust any one you could of taken backup or enable auto backup.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21. vBulletin skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.