Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT > Mods & Themes
Old 3rd July 2008, 12:15
xxx

P2P
Default Simple Invite System v1.0
This is an xBTiT MOD

Making it simple since I heard there is going to be one released in premium. If not then I will make it a full blown Invite System.

Hack was designed to not conflict with any other hacks. Inputs original code and can be installed and uninstalled with out worries of disabling other hacks

This will allow you to close your tracker to public sign ups, only allowing those to sign up that have a registration code provided by one of your members. No code, no sign up. ;)

See screen shots below - I have described in each picture what each screen does.

INSTALLATION

Run all 3 queries in sql - Make sure you change the below queries to your table prefixes if they are not xbtit_

Code:
ALTER TABLE xbtit_users ADD COLUMN inv_code varchar(25) NOT NULL AFTER smf_fid
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `xbtit_invite` (
  `cip` varchar(15) NOT NULL,
  `code` varchar(15) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Code:
INSERT INTO `xbtit_modules` (`name`, `activated`, `type`, `changed`, `created`) VALUES
('invite_code', 'yes', 'misc', '2008-07-01 04:20:52', '2008-07-01 04:20:52')
1) Download the below file and extract and upload the invite_code located in the modules folder to your modules directory

2) Upload "Simple Invite System" to your "hacks" directory. Run hack install with in your admin panel in the hack settings feature.

TO DO
Alot, there will be a lot updated in this hack. Going to be an on going hack project. I am releasing this with only basic features as of now.

http://www.btiteam.org/smf/index.php?topic=11718.0
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fynnon For This Useful Post:
Emeru290 (15th May 2011), wdq (11th January 2011), zuma09 (29th August 2009)

Tags
invite , simple , system , v10